What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

This thread is the proof that Indians care about Muslims rights only if China is persecuting them. Otherwise the Muslim plight is a tamasha to them

Where did you see me defend Muslims in China or blame china?? The point is that neither has any of the Pakistani members who normally behave like thekedars of Islam across the world :rofl:

Hypocrite India. Hypocrite Indians.

And Pakistani cant even raise voice for killing of muslims, who clamming them self biggest defender of islam

But we really understand your condition you say a single word against China ... your last hope

And Pakistani cant even raise voice for killing of muslims, who clamming them self biggest defender of islam

But we really understand your condition you say a single word against China ... your last hope

Its very similar to Pakistan's behavior towards USA in 1970's and 80's where no matter what USA did, Pakistan was always full of praises for them. And this is not strange at all.. Its a hallmark of every unequal relationship.. China can live without Pakistan, but the reverse isnt true ;)

10 people killed by rioters. 2 rioters killed by security forces. Welcome to China
4 Militants killed. 10 children killed for stone pelting. 1 Lady r@ped. 8 youth arrested for protesting against the r@pe. Welcome to India.

:)

10 people killed by rioters. 2 rioters killed by security forces. Welcome to China
4 Militants killed. 10 children killed for stone pelting. 1 Lady r@ped. 8 youth arrested for protesting against the r@pe. Welcome to India.

Post reported for off topic reference..

As already proved you cant say any thing about riots in China ... even if they kill thousands

By introducing stone pelting, kids arrest ................................ and rape (I dnt know to which you talk about) ... nice try ti divert topic

Some stupid here said that India is US slave but no one prove it ... now you prove your self as slave by this and its a live proof

As already proved you cant say any thing about riots in China ... even if they kill thousands

By introducing stone pelting, kids arrest ................................ and rape (I dnt know to which you talk about) ... nice try ti divert topic

Some stupid here said that India is US slave but no one prove it ... now you prove your self as slave by this and its a live proof

Haha You are getting desperate now. :lol:

Lets not get into "summary executions" and "mass rapes" because the figures might run in millions once Pakistan's records are delved into.

Lets not get into "summary executions" and "mass rapes" because the figures might run in millions once Pakistan's records are delved into.

Never got into any "summary executions". Just telling trolls of your country about some incidents which happen in India. It hurts I think. :)

Should have reminded this yourself when you first brought Pakistan in this thread. Too late now. :)
there is a difference in talking about Pakistan's response to the given incident and a totally unrelated event in India.. But I guess you already know that...

there is a difference in talking about Pakistan's response to the given incident and a totally unrelated event in India.. But I guess you already know that...

Pakistan's response is also unrelated to this thread.

Never got into any "summary executions". Just telling trolls of your country about some incidents which happen in India. It hurts I think. :)

To which I am pointing out, that you might want to stay clear off!!...since there are more than a million examples of the same in your own country.

Back
Top Bottom