What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Pakistan's response is also unrelated to this thread.

Not really.. When you discuss an incident (like the one in China), international response to that incident is a perfectly valid discussion item..

To which I am pointing out,that you might want to stay clear off!!...since there more than million examples of the same into your country.

And there might be a little more than a million examples of the same from your country. Ask your trolls to behave maturely in the end.

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

Not really.. When you discuss an incident (like the one in China), international response to that incident is a perfectly valid discussion item..

No it is a perfect trolling item. And "internaltional" seems limited to Pakistan in this case. :)

And there might be a little more than a million examples of the same from your country. Ask your trolls to behave maturely in the end.

Unlike you I do not think that, I am responsible for anyone's post but mine.

P.S. I would sure like to know about these "little more than million examples" that happened in my country by PM offcourse(if you are not comfortable posting them here)

Earliest Han settlement in the Tarim basin was in 200 AD. Earliest Uighur settlement in the Tarim basin was 900 AD.

They are illegal immigrants and exactly like the Europeans who stole land from the Australian aborigines and Native Americans.

They are white colonists trying to steal land from the native Han. They just had the misfortune of being the ones with native technology against European level technology.

Many Uyghurs are actually the turkified Tocharians, who were around the same time with Han people in Xinjiang, only the Turks were the late arrivals.

Unlike you I do not think that, I am responsible for anyone's post but mine.

P.S. I would sure like to know about these "little more than million examples" that happened in my country by PM offcourse(if you are not comfortable posting them here)

Kashmir makes a good part of little more than million examples. Missing persons, high death figures, Unmarked graves, no accountability, decades of violence, draconion laws. Enough for anyone to guess what happens/happened in the so called integral part. :)

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

Thanks for accepting Kashmir as a part of India :) ... pwned :rofl:

Just to make a point about your trolling and your country. Glad I made you feel happy. Helping children suffering with autism is noble indeed.

Chinese are very good people and Peace loving country.
Only those people were killed who created violence .
While India army in Kashmir which kills children who plays cricket.
India army forces the Kashmiri children to jump into the river.

Kashmir makes a good part of little more than million examples. Missing persons, high death figures, Unmarked graves, no accountability, decades of violence, draconion laws. Enough for anyone to guess what happens/happened in the so called integral part. :)

I am not sure where you learned Mathematics(guessing you might be suitable candidate for a full refund on your tuition fees)... but sure I would like believe you ..if you can back your claims(the numbers) with a legitimate source and necessary calculations.

Why you care those people ????

I think you care about only Indian muslims ???? Is this the case ???

I am not sure where you learned Mathematics(guessing you might be suitable candidate for a full refund on your tuition fees)... but sure I would like believe you ..if you can back your claims(the numbers) with a legitimate source and necessary calculations.

Not in a mood to spoon feed you. Check the Kashmir War section of this forum. Or else living in USA you should have heard the name Google anyways. Try it.

Back
Top Bottom