What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Hmm..you are slowly making people deIslamic
De-extremism , Islam has been in China for over a thousand years, we never had problems with it, China did have a big problem with Christians which resulted in the Boxing rebellion a century or so ago and millions perished.

innocent muslim shall be nicely treated while Jihadist or wahhabists shall be kicked out or arrested ASAP.

these people are cancer.
You don't see many human bombers with a PH.D degree, education is the key, that's where China gets into this issue.

De-extremism , Islam has been in China for over a thousand years, we never had problems with it, China did have a big problem with Christians which resulted in the Boxing rebellion a century or so ago and millions perished.

You don't see many human bombers with a PH.D degree, education is the key, that's where China gets into this issue.
even PH.D will be infulenced by those extreme religious ideology, its evil.

China shall try its.best to protect its muslim citizen to be polluted by the extreme religious ideology from the middle east.

Enforce secularism on the extremists. Once they appreciate all the joys of life secularism brings, they will nv go back to a life of obscurity brought about by religion.

Not secularism but atheism.

No Comments from Pakistani Members?

Why should Pakistanis care? This is an internal issue of China.

For too long superstition has driven some Xinjiang Muslims are willing to commit mass murder followed by suicide.

It is better to educate them to die for people like what Lei Feng did. Nothing is gain dying for superstition.

There is so much world (India in particular) could learn from China.

Not secularism but atheism.

Why should Pakistanis care? This is an internal issue of China.

There is so much world (India in particular) could learn from China.
Why not? We are hit by even worse insurgency by Religious extremists compared to china. Any country successfully Fixing this problem should be a matter of interest for Us.
Instead of devising new methods to counter a problem, learning from operations already implemented is a sane approach.
However Chinese Government have total control that are not answerable to anyone. Pakistan is a parliamentary democracy, Any Government that will move forward to take any steps in this regard with sledge hammer approach will loose massive Vote bank and Stiff Resistance from supporters. You know very well how mindset of Subcontinent People works. 99% Sentiments 1% Logic.
Its Ironic This scourge was imposed under a dictator when people couldn't speak against him and people's will and ideologies were totally rolled under the boot, Now fixing it when their is democracy when so many people are already indoctrinated and Rulers cannot do as they please

For too long superstition has driven some Xinjiang Muslims are willing to commit mass murder followed by suicide.

It is better to educate them to die for people like what Lei Feng did. Nothing is gain dying for superstition.
its not about.superstition, its.about extremism.

Secularism is not same as Atheism.

Atheism = Non belief in god

Secularism = Indifferent towards religion i.e separating government from religion.
secularism is our goal, not atheism. we dont need an Islamic state, but a secular state free for all religions or non believers. people shall have the rights to choose what to believe. free conversion.

Noooo, China needs American style "freedom" like Lybia, Syria or Iraq where they are lucky if they only can't even independently decide anymore who they are trading with and have to pick American junk over their prefered European partners.

Secularism is not same as Atheism.

Atheism = Non belief in god

Secularism = Indifferent towards religion i.e separating government from religion.
Exactly. U reaffirmed my point yourself.

I said secularism will enlighten them. They r free to practice their religion on a moderate basis n on a personal level, but don't bring them out in public or on an official level aka separate religion from government.

Wearing a Hijab in public is not secularity. Niqab is worse. That's sending a message to others that u r different n special, away from secular mainstream society. I can't see your hair and/or face. I can't even identify you based on physical characteristics. I don't even know whether u're really a woman or a man disguised as a woman. This is why so many countries both the West and China bans the donning of the Hijab, Burqa and Niqab in public. Wanna wear them? Wear them at home or religious festivals, not out in public in everyday life.

Same as keeping huge beards. That's sending a message to others like 'look, I'm a traditionalist, I believe i live during my prophet's time now, not in modern times'.

But then u said no, atheism would help benefit these extremists. I focused on secularism, while u disagreed with me n said atheism would.

So what was the disagreement about?

Last edited:
Education and getting them rich are two most powerful weapons to fight religious extremism and China has the edge on both. The worst bunch is those who have nothing to lose, once you have a good house, a car, a nice life, it's very unlikely that you would turn to extremism.

Back
Top Bottom