What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

That interesting new, People from Xinjiang now can have more taste of the sea food from Arabian sea, CPEC start to become more and more significant. With an efficient trade route, not only it will reduce the cost of transportation but increase the living standard of both nations.

1,150 kg, must be a joke.

1.8 billion exports vs 18.3 billion imports.

indeed that trade is far from balancing, I'm wondering what else Pakistan can sell to China?

Ya Allah, please give me some money to invest in Gwadar.

Ameen

CPEC will be a cash cow for Pakistan. Living standards of people in this belt will be much improved.

indeed that trade is far from balancing, I'm wondering what else Pakistan can sell to China?

I was wondering how can we Pakistanis find our relevant buyers in China? for example if I wanna start exporting fruits to China, should I look into fruits association of China for buyers? , the Chinese province where fruits are in demand? how can I get that information? any English information portal?

Ya Allah, please give me some money to invest in Gwadar.

in housing/land sector? People must have been making money in real estate since announcement of Cpec

Ameen

I was wondering how can we Pakistanis find our relevant buyers in China? for example if I wanna start exporting fruits to China, should I look into fruits association of China for buyers? , the Chinese province where fruits are in demand? how can I get that information? any English information portal?

in housing/land sector? People must have been making money in real estate since announcement of Cpec

Yes , but this only the beginning. What $10K now will be $1 million in 20 years time, By then Gwadar will be an Islamabad of the South, Inshallah.

Ameen

My friend, for a starter, just find out if you can join Alibaba.com as a seller. Just look for English/ international section of Alibaba.com.

Ameen

Housing and land sector is cool as of now maybe will become hot after 2 years.

Yes , but this only the beginning. What $10K now will be $1 million in 20 years time, By then Gwadar will be an Islamabad of the South, Inshallah.

Too much expectations. Hope comes true.
Best of luck

To selling product in China, you need to travel to a lot of place and analyze the market demand and also have good contact, I can't really tell you much since I'm not in business, but with 1.3 billions mouths I'm pretty sure you will find the buyers but be prepare to compete with a lot of nations such Thai, Vietnam, Japan, Taiwan and even US and Europe for all kind of fruits or exortic fruits.

Think big... it could be the Macao or Hong Kong or even the Dubai

To selling product in China, you need to travel to a lot of place and analyze the market demand and also have good contact, I can't really tell you much since I'm not in business, but with 1.3 billions mouths I'm pretty sure you will find the buyers but be prepare to compete with a lot of nations such Thai, Vietnam, Japan, Taiwan and even US and Europe for all kind of fruits or exortic fruits.

We have better quality than all those nations.

It's nice to say these words.. But in reality... in that case China's help would not have been needed
No connection between what I have said and what you are suggesting. Stop trying to derail the point.

No connection between what I have said and what you are suggesting. Stop trying to derail the point.
There is ... because Islamabad has been built with it china help. So no need of cpec if u want to make another I'mbad

Back
Top Bottom