What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Who cares really? The Qing conquered it, and today the PRC is the successor to the Qing. And today the PRC is composed of 56 ethnic groups.

Oh yeah and Chinese propaganda sites like Global Times are all okay, right? :lol: :rofl: Chinese and their duplicity. BTW why don't you change your flags to their right color.

At least the Chinese media outlet won't deny other people's history.

When you are disrespecting our history, then don't expect any respect from us.

The moment when you divert from the main topic as a face saving measure we know that information is correct.
No.
I have never been to China, so cannot comment on conditions there, except from what I read from unbiased sources.

I find Indians concern for China which has much success in alleviating their poor and improving their economy and quality of life far better than pathetic India amusing, and so I thought it is good that I show some concern also for Indians and remind them to save their misplaced concern for their disintegrating nation instead.

Xinjiang is the single most developed region in central Asia which India can only dream to become. Indians believe that developed, rich and prosperous Xinjiang is a shit hole while neighboring India occupied Kashmir, Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria are paradise.

Good for you, Kashmir is a nice high security place for you.
Nagaland is another nice place in India for you, with its high security by the AFSPA, Armed Forces Special Powers, unless you are a woman, then maybe not.
View attachment 445324
https://www.mcgilldaily.com/2016/11/the-atrocities-of-the-armed-forces-special-powers-act/
The atrocities of the Armed Forces Special Powers Act
There are numerous documented accounts of the Indian army committing heinous crimes against the residents of the North Eastern states of India, under the protection of the Armed Forces Special Powers Act (AFSPA). It allows them to shoot to kill, arrest on tenuous pretext, conduct warrantless searches, and demolish structures in the name of “restoring public order.” There is also a provision that precludes trials against any officer for an act that is protected within the confines of the AFSPA.

After reading the above, many will conclude Xinjiang is very much safer than having these Indian cowboys with licence to rape and kill at will with no fear of prosecution, and they have killed and raped many in Kashmir and the North East of India.
I'm sure some RSSers here were jerking off to the pic

It is always suspicious when you see innocent Muslims claim they are oppressed by non-muslim government.

No.
I have never been to China, so cannot comment on conditions there, except from what I read from unbiased sources.

I find Indians concern for China which has much success in alleviating their poor and improving their economy and quality of life far better than pathetic India amusing, and so I thought it is good that I show some concern also for Indians and remind them to save their misplaced concern for their disintegrating nation instead.
By diverting from the topic you just proved my point.:lol:
The information is indeed correct.

I'm sorry, I'm a 低端人口. This is our self satire. It's a great pleasure to get your attention.
Now look at a more low 低端人口
View attachment 445363

Look at the low 低端人口 from India in China
a360nx6833890751520.jpg

09443338.jpg

4bb61f93g64e6d4dc16af&690

ns061208024.jpg

49e0b4act7eaf3a04aa7c&690

110829010.jpg

160003x5xrlk8r6v80n8ok.jpg

9cea95bcgb5eac2e48fa9&690

LOL, I found too much India super 低端人口 in China.
I even found that Obama's brother lived in China for 15 years. He said that Indians are the most suitable for slaves. Oh, please don't forget India's 18 million modern slaves and Dalit.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I've seen plenty Indians and Sikhs working as doormen here at some hotels and residential districts, don' t understand why. Maybe the developers and owners want to have some “exotic touch” to their facilities

Indians are a really, really, really desperate nation. I wonder why? Perhaps the main reason is that "India" itself was NEVER a nation in history. A landmass called India never existed as one nation. It was a hurriedly "put together" make-shift nation made by British when they were leaving the sub-continent. And there is no doubt that india will die a natural death soon.

During a speech at the Constitutional Club in London on the 26th March 1931, Churchill said:

"India is no more a political personality than Europe. India is a geographical term. It is no more a united nation than the Equator."

I've seen plenty Indians and Sikhs working as doormen here at some hotels and residential districts, don' t understand why. Maybe the developers and owners want to have some “exotic touch” to their facilities
The doormen profession is tailor made for the Indians by their British masters.
Others will struggle to look the part, of a professional doorman.

Its the same in Singapore, it would look out of place if those digging the roads or carrying the rubbish are not Indians.

China has a million times stronger historical claim to Xinjiang than India has over Sikkim, Ladak and South Tibet.... all three under illegal, colonial occupation to present day!!!!

Time is fast approaching for the greater reunification... from seas to mountains...

Patience is a Virtue!

Back
Top Bottom