What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Mao was the head of state, the one with ALL power... he didn't care about his own ppl, that what a dictator is...

As for TN terro export, it's simple, we were under a stupid Dictator who blocked any knowledge on religion and therefore when he left those young stupid f*ck with basic crap knowledge about their religion tho' they were doing something good by joining a rat terro orgnization...
Simple :)

You can't push a blind to see...
Today it's different in TN, those TErro are the swear enemies of any of us... not only us but any knowledgeable muslims around the world.

FYI: ISIS and co are called Khawarji, meaning the Dog of Hell, since the beginning of Islam, our prophet asked us to fight them till the END, no mercy. Those guys will be seen as being TRUE devoted Muslims, but when you speak with them, they will stink Arrogance and madness... at that moment you knwo you found one. In our religion you can't say to a Muslim that he's not one anymore, it's forbidden, But for them, they are using it as they wish...

The problem of famine was primarily caused by bad whether, and dishonest low rank officials. The top level leaders did not completely know the truth because the low rank officials worried about punishment.

For Tunisia's issue. I'm not convinced by your words. I found the explanation from a professor of Manouba University is more persuasive. "Since the start of the Arabia spring movement, Tunisia has experienced a wave of raging extremism: from 2011 to 2014, radical missionaries were free to speak and spread their extremist ideas. In addition, at the beginning of 2011, thousands of political prisoners were pardoned, they have a large number of Islamic militants, they are in the following 2 years in Tunisia and the surrounding countries in the war building the terrorist network."

Tunisia never ban knowledge of Islam, it's impossible. The problem is not Islam, it's extremist ideas.

Last edited:
The problem of famine was primarily caused by bad whether, and dishonest low rank officials. The top level leaders did not completely know the truth because the low rank officials worried about punishment.

For Tunisia's issue. I'm not convinced by your words. I found the explanation from a professor of Manouba University is more persuasive. "Since the start of the Arabia spring movement, Tunisia has experienced a wave of raging extremism: from 2011 to 2014, radical missionaries were free to speak and spread their extremist ideas. In addition, at the beginning of 2011, thousands of political prisoners were pardoned, they have a large number of Islamic militants, they are in the following 2 years in Tunisia and the surrounding countries in the war building the terrorist network."

Tunisia never ban knowledge of Islam, it's impossible.

Well the thing you forgot is that the majority of those Terro... were not religious ppl... most of them are criminals who run from the state after the revo, firstly in Libya and then Syria...
The other part of those Terro, are still not religius guys, they were mostly uneducated ones and poor fellow, who enjoyed a 500$ pay at the end of the month+ a "good" act...
And the third group a re the religious one..; but they didn't go to Syria, they stayed till this day in TN, to recruit...

The 2011-2013 gov in TN was under Ennahda power, an islamist party, who didn't preach terro ideology, but they closed their eyes on those who choosed to join Jihadist groups in Syria... that's why you get that much TN ppl in Syria... bc the gov at that time let it happen by not closing the border for some.

As for Religious blockade, under Ben ALi, anyone who was too much religious were arrested and Islamic teaching were only allowed in some parts of Universities or schools... under a strict eye of the gov...

ps: YOu country is big, ours is not... we know who went to syria and who is what around us... So yes I know what type of person went to syria... those I saw, were 90% drug dealers or bandits..; who find " the light" of their madness and joined ISIS...
those 3K were mostly from Manouba/Cité Khadra/ Ben guerden and Kasserine... only 3-4 cities... (poor neighboohood...) only around 500 remains... all of the others are dead.. everyday families get phone calls... with the news... around here

I'm not surprised at what you said at all. Look at your country's contribution:

View attachment 390132

Tunisia is the champion of supporting ISIS.

China has used Its "veto" number of times to save this guy- and you here are giving lessons to others-

52e5cc2b518ee.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masood_Azhar
Even Pakistanis don't want such people-

Beard is a sunnah
and niqaab is a creation of Mullahs
and if you are so concerned, why not go for Jihad, and get killed.
Niqab is not creation of Mullahs it's order of RASOOL SAW and I am doing what I am doing so please give me a break

Well the thing you forgot is that the majority of those Terro... were not religious ppl... most of them are criminals who run from the state after the revo, firstly in Libya and then Syria...
The other part of those Terro, are still not religius guys, they were mostly uneducated ones and poor fellow, who enjoyed a 500$ pay at the end of the month+ a "good" act...
And the third group a re the religious one..; but they didn't go to Syria, they stayed till this day in TN, to recruit...

The 2011-2013 gov in TN was under Ennahda power, an islamist party, who didn't preach terro ideology, but they closed their eyes on those who choosed to join Jihadist groups in Syria... that's why you get that much TN ppl in Syria... bc the gov at that time let it happen by not closing the border for some.

As for Religious blockade, under Ben ALi, anyone who was too much religious were arrested and Islamic teaching were only allowed in some parts of Universities or schools... under a strict eye of the gov...

ps: YOu country is big, ours is not... we know who went to syria and who is what around us... So yes I know what type of person went to syria... those I saw, were 90% drug dealers or bandits..; who find " the light" of their madness and joined ISIS...
those 3K were mostly from Manouba/Cité Khadra/ Ben guerden and Kasserine... only 3-4 cities... (poor neighboohood...) only around 500 remains... all of the others are dead.. everyday families get phone calls... with the news... around here

"but they closed their eyes on those who choosed to join Jihadist groups in Syria..."
So you admit it's your government's fault in 2011-2013 which connived those extremists?

so what is the exact difference between views from a Mullah vs from Muhammad?
it is a vast topic
and views about it differ among Muslims themselves
so if I was to tell you, they will be my views, and may not agree with others.
but the bottom line is, we Muslims believe that whatever the Quran says is Law and there is no doubt in it.

We also believe in the sayings (Hadith) and doings (Sunnah) of the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.WW) however there is a high chance that changes may have been made to them. And in this point difference among the Muslims lie.

no its not
Yes it's in fact this is order in Quran that is why when this order all Muslim women started doing niqab so please even those who say it's not compulsory never tries to deny that that ayat is for niqab they only try to come up wiht other points

"but they closed their eyes on those who choosed to join Jihadist groups in Syria..."
So you admit it's your government's fault in 2011-2013 which connived those extremists?

It's not their fault... since ISIS back in 2011 wasn't a terro organization yet... they didn't exist as this name back in that day... :)
And jihadist organization wasn't seen as a Terro group... all started back in 2013-2014 with ISIS and his partition from other jihadi groups by taking control of a good part of syria and make their own country...

It's not their fault... since ISIS back in 2011 wasn't a terro organization yet... :)
And jihadist organization wasn't seen as a Terro group... all started back in 2013-2014 with ISIS and his partition from other jihadi groups by taking control of a good part of syria and make their own country...
No rhetoric please. In short, Islam is not a problem, extremist idea is. Muslim exist in China for more than 800 years, now there're at least 25 millions, 10 ethnicity groups. Besides, my impression on Muslim world is, there's no a common agreement on many things, e.g. Sunni and Shia, both claim they are true Muslim, the other is not. argue over clothe, ceremony, etc, etc, every branch often claim they are right, the others are wrong. Can this be fixed ?

No rhetoric please. In short, Islam is not a problem, extremist idea is. besides, my impression on Muslim world is, there's no a common agreement on many things, e.g. Sunni and Shia, both claim they are true Muslim, the other is not. argue over clothe, ceremony, etc, etc, every branch often claim they are right, the others are wrong. Can this be fixed ?

Islam is not a problem... muslims are...

SUnni vs Shia partition and differences in the few first centuries were only minimal... but with time it changed to the core with a very ideological partition. that's why it's called a sect. Sunnis on the other hand, are very similar to what was Islam back in the days...

Can they be fixed? Well they can live in peace... But you can't add both to make one... since the ideology became far apart...

Islam is not a problem... muslims are...

SUnni vs Shia partition and differences in the few first centuries were only minimal... but with time it changed to the core with a very ideological partition. that's why it's called a sect. Sunnis on the other hand, are very similar to what was Islam back in the days...

Can they be fixed? Well they can live in peace... But you can't add both to make one... since the ideology became far apart...

Do you really believe what your said? Syria issue (excluding ISIS), SA vs Iran? Do you know that there's Shia (minority) in XJ, Ning Xia(Hui), if there's no a strong government, they would fight each other? Ok, anyway, I hope your words work.

Do you really believe what your said? Syria issue (excluding ISIS), SA vs Iran? Do you know that there's Shia (minority) in XJ, Ning Xia(Hui), if there's no a strong government, they would fight each other? Ok, anyway, I hope your words work.
Syria civil wwar did not begun with a Sunni-Shia conflict... never.
But like any arab country around the globe, more liberty, equality and opportunities and somehow a democratic regime....

The Shia-Sunni came later, when others butt in like Hezbollah/Iran/ISIS and such... .
Now it has become a playground for regional power to play... and make them feel the little shitty power they may gain in it... Like RU... who has nothing to do in it... but since his shitty economy wanted to impose himself in the region after US vaccum ...

ANd today this multipolar influence is being shaked up by US and his TRumpist view... Now Putin is not very happy, his puppet is playing around like a grown man...

Back
Top Bottom