What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

why women and kids.....

You mean you haven't heard of female and teenager suicide bomber before? Just ask the Israelis.

"China has appealed for the international community to provide more help in its campaign against Xinjiang militants"

I thought the almighty China could do it by themselves? Why appealed for help?

It meant to point the finger at those who are funding the terrorist in case you haven't figure that out.

They were a serious and dangerous threat to China's national security and the safety of its people. 17 down, many more to go.

Any legitimate government would treat terrorists like how they treat the victims. By this reasoning, Obama is not legitimate. Obama only seek to understand and rehabitate terrorists, not destroy them.

No surprise, that's western media. Compare the narrative with these:

Paris attacks: French police hunt second fugitive, officials tell AP - CBS News
Police: 3 terror suspects killed in raid | Oklahoma City - OKC - KOCO.com
Police raid targets suspected Paris attack mastermind - CNN Video

Good work for: "Police raid targets of Urumqi attack mastermind, 17 terror suspects killed"

That is how they managed to turn hundreds of thousands overseas Chinese back to the arms of CCP. After all, there is no much differences between Western "Free Media" and CCP "Propaganda" anyway.

Pretty much the double standards of the west. If a terrorist attack occurs in the North America or Europe it should be condemned and sympathy comes pouring in. If it happens in the non western world it receives little to no sympathy unless in some cases.

In China's situation it is our fault and we deserve this as the narration goes, I have seen disgusting articles "A cry of desperation of terrorism" and plenty more with their own spin. If the Chinese media twisted the Boston Bombings or 9/11 as America to blame they would have been shunned and condemned. Personally this is why I and many of the people I have spoken to in China could care less about the attack in Paris, the chickens are coming home to roast as repercussions in our view. China's war on Uighur terrorism will go on for another 10-15 years but ultimately due to the demographs, security, and development of Xinjiang it will end. Europe case no so much, Just sit back and watch the show.

@Chinese-Dragon @tranquilium @Dungeness @Jlaw @Pangu @Borr @TaiShang @Zsari @Sommer @Arryn

Thoughts on this?

Pretty much the double standards of the west. If a terrorist attack occurs in the North America or Europe it should be condemned and sympathy comes pouring in. If it happens in the non western world it receives little to no sympathy unless in some cases.

In China's situation it is our fault and we deserve this as the narration goes, I have seen disgusting articles "A cry of desperation of terrorism" and plenty more with their own spin. If the Chinese media twisted the Boston Bombings or 9/11 as America to blame they would have been shunned and condemned. Personally this is why I and many of the people I have spoken to in China could care less about the attack in Paris, the chickens are coming home to roast as repercussions in our view. China's war on Uighur terrorism will go on for another 10-15 years but ultimately due to the demographs, security, and development of Xinjiang it will end. Europe case no so much, Just sit back and watch the show.

@Chinese-Dragon @tranquilium @Dungeness @Jlaw @Pangu @Borr @TaiShang @Zsari @Sommer @Arryn

Thoughts on this?
Just used to it.
People dead in Lebanon cares no one. People dead in French is a big deal.
Everyone of the atackers in Paris was born and rised in French, and after this French choose to declare a war with ISIS than change the live situation of the muslims.

Just used to it.
People dead in Lebanon cares no one. People dead in French is a big deal.
Everyone of the atackers in Paris was born and rised in French, and after this French choose to declare a war with ISIS than change the live situation of the muslims.

So... we can say that French Government kills their own people in retaliate 140 people dead? :D Wow, that is a better tittle if you want to make French angry :D

Thoughts on this?
I agree what you say,but part of problem is with China as well.
for example if Indian press is not allowed to operate freely in China ,they will report what's being reported by west ,who in turn will be reporting quoting un named sources.

its up to China to open up.

Thoughts on this?
There is no double standards, you have a part of your country which has historically had a large muslim population, no where in Europe has a muslim majority area apart from some shitholes in the Balkans. Its a bit different than 1st/2nd generation immigrants who attack France, they know it isnt truly their home whilst with the Uighurs it is their home.

Look at this recentish bbc article

Three 'Xinjiang terrorists' shot dead by police in China - BBC News

Thats not reported any differently than the Paris attacks...terrorists killed in a raid, a description of the raid and how the police dealt with it. You are finding double standards which exist everywhere, you can also find normal reporting, it depends what your willing to look for, if all you want to find is double standard journalism then it isnt hard. I dont think you will find any "western" people who would side with the muslim population of China apart from some human rights PC pricks, the train station attack and a few others were heavily reported on here and had no double standards. Good job to the security forces in eradicating more scum at the end of the day no matter how you read the article.

Thoughts on this?

Radio Free Asia, just like VOA, is one of the arms of US propaganda machine, so this is expected. And we all know how the so called "main stream media" of "International Community" would spin everything about China, so it is not a big surprise either. We are not going to see anything different from the west anytime soon.

On the surface, it is about the good "free democratic international society" versus "evil totalitarian regime", but in its core, it is about Anglo-Saxon versus Oriental. The west is simply not ready to see China's rising into the world stage so soon and so powerful, and they seem to be unable to stop this from happening, so they will use every opportunity and do everything to defame China. "Double Standard" is an understatement, and it reflects the sharp contrast between their desire to contain China and their inability to do so. Simply put it, the west is not ready to accept China as a great power in equal footing.

What China needs to do, I think, is to strive for its international discourse power, which could be much more effective than ASAT, ASBM, or additional AC battle groups to create a more favorable international climate. CCTV needs to reform and come up with something in line with RT. Otherwise, China will still remind in this hostile international environment for years to come.

Last edited:
"China has appealed for the international community to provide more help in its campaign against Xinjiang militants"

I thought the almighty China could do it by themselves? Why appealed for help?
Lol,not any Chinese or Russian appeal for military and intelligent help from the West,both of us do not expect them .the west can not even dealt with their own thing except the US.
The TRUTH is: many terriorists and organizations such as Bin Laden are supported by the West from training and finance,the West also give them political support and refusing admitting them as terrorists. The West try to use them to infiltrate into China and Russia to make internal conflicts between Muslim minority and non Muslim groups. That is what we call "double standards",if Muslim fight with China or Russua ,they are minority who are poorly treated by the dictatorship government.if Muslim fight with the West,they are the terrorist.
we China have enough military capability and can easily crush any rebellion,so,just mind yourself,the devil West.

Last edited:
There is no double standards, you have a part of your country which has historically had a large muslim population, no where in Europe has a muslim majority area apart from some shitholes in the Balkans. Its a bit different than 1st/2nd generation immigrants who attack France, they know it isnt truly their home whilst with the Uighurs it is their home.

Look at this recentish bbc article

Three 'Xinjiang terrorists' shot dead by police in China - BBC News

Thats not reported any differently than the Paris attacks...terrorists killed in a raid, a description of the raid and how the police dealt with it. You are finding double standards which exist everywhere, you can also find normal reporting, it depends what your willing to look for, if all you want to find is double standard journalism then it isnt hard. I dont think you will find any "western" people who would side with the muslim population of China apart from some human rights PC pricks, the train station attack and a few others were heavily reported on here and had no double standards. Good job to the security forces in eradicating more scum at the end of the day no matter how you read the article.

Disagreed during the multiple stabbings, bombings, and other terror attacks, there was no sympathy for the victims or condemnation from the west and even multiple opinions went as far as to blame China. The mass attack on Kunming the US skidded on calling it terrorism until major reactions were lodged at the US embassy. Xinjiang is not only the home of Uighurs it has been the home of Han before the birth of Islam or the Uighurs even arrived there, when you resort to violence it does not matter if its your home or not you cross the line.

I have seen western reporting put "terrorist" as if they allude to it not being terrorist attacks despite the number of dead Han, Hui, and Kazakh bodies shown, it does look like they have some kind of agenda when it comes to China.This was again shown with western media and countries play this with Russia dealing with the Chechens until the 9/11 and Boston bombings. Hopefully this will change, but the US continues to fund the World Uyghur Congress which has been shown to blame China for every terror attack and instigated events in the region.

@Dungeness post explains it pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom