What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

CCP is full of wisdom. I believe XPCC, accompanied with autonomous region policy in Xinjiang is the best solution ever.

Excellent move, in these new cities, give them education so they can become productive and then give them jobs so they can take part in production and earn a decent living, terrorism will be history in a few years.

I agree. I think extremism breeds in economic destitude. The best policy is probably drying up the swamp that produces mosquitos rather than using all effort to kill the mosquitos while leaving the swamp unattended. The swamp, seems to be poverty. There will be people, still, that will move out of pure radical fanaticism, but, economic development and greater connection with the rest of the country will shrink the recruitment base for the fanatical ring leaders.

I agree. I think extremism breeds in economic destitude. The best policy is probably drying up the swamp that produces mosquitos rather than using all effort to kill the mosquitos while leaving the swamp unattended. The swamp, seems to be poverty. There will be people, still, that will move out of pure radical fanaticism, but, economic development and greater connection with the rest of the country will shrink the recruitment base for the fanatical ring leaders.

明代云南改土归流时也闹得厉害。现在云南少数民族不少,没听过闹独立。明清时代内地伊斯兰也不老实,现在可本分多了。民族融合需要些时间。

You are getting it my friend, that is exactly it. Education and jobs will remove the swamp.

As for the minuscule percentage extremists that somehow get brainwashed by deviant ideology, you will need a Chinese version of GFC for Muslims within China, and if this is good enough, it might be possible to promote it globally to combat petrodollar funded deviant ideology that is at the root of extremism. You have to fight ideology with a better more sound ideology. Only a better belief system based on tradition can replace deviant belief system that has no basis in history in the first place:
How to stop Islamic extremism: Global Fiqh Council (GFC)

Shihezi,the first XPCC city
Shihezi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
0016eca4c24a06b92af901.jpg

0016eca4c24a06b92c660d.jpg

Last edited:
You are getting it my friend, that is exactly it. Education and jobs will remove the swamp.

As for the minuscule percentage extremists that somehow get brainwashed by deviant ideology, you will need a Chinese version of GFC for Muslims within China, and if this is good enough, it might be possible to promote it globally to combat petrodollar funded deviant ideology that is at the root of extremism. You have to fight ideology with a better more sound ideology. Only a better belief system based on tradition can replace deviant belief system that has no basis in history in the first place:
How to stop Islamic extremism: Global Fiqh Council (GFC)

Another way of reducing reducing extremism would be to connect the Xinjiang Muslims more strongly with the Muslims of East Asia through track II initiatives. As I see it, East Asian Islam (at least the portion not tainted buy Saudi/Gulf radicalism) is more open, tolerant, liberationist, secular and optimistic than the orthodox Arab Islam. Hence, building bridges between Xinjinag and, say, East Asian sufism would open up the region for much less violent and less politicized versions of Islam.

Are they going to flood the cities with Hans or are the cities for the natives?

Another way of reducing reducing extremism would be to connect the Xinjiang Muslims more strongly with the Muslims of East Asia through track II initiatives. As I see it, East Asian Islam (at least the portion not tainted buy Saudi/Gulf radicalism) is more open, tolerant, liberationist, secular and optimistic than the orthodox Arab Islam. Hence, building bridges between Xinjinag and, say, East Asian sufism would open up the region for much less violent and less politicized versions of Islam.

Sufism is most prevalent with Hanafi Madhab (schools of law):
Madhhab - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hanafi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Madhhab_Map2.png

From early days of Islam, sufism was influential with most Madhabs of both Shia and Sunni kind, except for some variant of Hanbali, dark green, which is found mainly in one country. These intolerant variants were being spread using petrodollars to poor and disorganized Muslim areas for the last 4 decades. This process has to be reversed.

The trick is to recreate and spread an enlightened Madhab under Chinese supervision, that is free from intolerance and based on the old Hanafi version, which was the original Madhab for Xinjiang, other parts of China, South Asia, Central Asia, Levant, Egypt and Turkey.

A good place to start this work:
Islamic Association of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the history,nearly all the Uyghurs follow Sufism,some Hui sufi menhuans also came from Uyghurs such as the Beizhuang menhuan.There are reasons the Sufism replaced by Wahabiyya.If you look at the history of Huis,the different menhuans fight against each other,kill each other,the descendants of sufi leaders are just like Feudal lords over their believers
Look at the history of Uyghurs,what the Khojas(the sufi leaders) brought to the Uyghurs?Comnpare the Chagatai period and Khoja period,you will find how backward the Khoja period is

QQ截图20140704060442.jpg

wow, we are constructing almost 3 cities at the same time. Huge investment!

:whistle:听说奎屯很漂亮,公路两边是灌渠,灌渠里的水引自天山的雪水。

Last edited:
It is our country territory, none of your business.

Well its posted on PDF so I asked a honest question. Obviously I don't care what China does in its territory but then don't complain why the Uighurs feel like their culture and their identity is being slowly eroded by the State.

Back
Top Bottom