What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Well its posted on PDF so I asked a honest question. Obviously I don't care what China does in its territory but then don't complain why the Uighurs feel like their culture and their identity is being slowly eroded by the State.
If the Uighurs don't like what we do, they can go back to where they belong which is their inherent ancestor country called "Turkey".

One thing I love about China is that if they aim for something than they make it happen and don't tolerate any BS.
That is part of our DNA, friend.

If the Uighurs don't like what we do, they can go back to where they belong which is their inherent ancestor country called "Turkey".

That is part of our DNA, friend.

Uighurs have lived their for ever, in fact Uighurs are a mixture of native Indo-European and Turkic people.

I agree the Uygurs are natives of southern Xinjiang,but both the Uyghurs and Hans are new comers of northern Xinjiang,where the majority Hans live in
And

Lets see how China will deal with the current situation. But by banning Fasting etc is not going to help but further alienate the Uighur people.

Lets see how China will deal with the current situation. But by banning Fasting etc is not going to help but further alienate the Uighur people.
I do think the decision to ban fasting is wrong,however this ban is not to ordinary people,but the CCP members,if you are not CCP member,you can do what you want to do

Uighurs have lived their for ever, in fact Uighurs are a mixture of native Indo-European and Turkic people.
I wouldn't say forever. They live there for a couple hundred years. They are like the gypsy of Europe. I think the equivalent is quite staggering similar. Like I said, resist to change will only lead to unhappiness. When the vast majorities want something, you go with the flow of the mass.

I would prefer them to live in Turkey instead of under Chinese rule....but we don't tolerate Jihadist crap in our country, so the radicals can stay in China.

You don't see the bigger imagine,with the economy devepolement and the increase communicate of China and central asian states,the Uyghurs can benifit from this,and I think Urumqi can become the center of central Asia(both Almaty,Tashkent and Samarkand can't compete with Urumqi in the future).Because of their turkic background,the Uyghurs can play an important role in this communication.I even can imagine the Uyghur culture to influence the central asian culture.so I think not only their culture is not in danger,but also their culture has a greater influence than today

Are they going to flood the cities with Hans or are the cities for the natives?

Chinese, regardless of their background, will have the right to flood wherever they want. No part of the country is reserved for some exclusive religious club members. China is a nation-state, not a Waziristan tribal quarter.

Uighurs in Xinjiang's traditional territory is the southern Xinjiang, Kashgar, Hotan, Aksu(Today, 90% of the terrorists also from these three places), these three places. Until today, the South is still the Uighur absolute subject.
Early Qing Dynasty, Xinjiang, most of the territory belonging to Junger, Qing eliminated Junger Mongolia,
After the ruling Chinese Communist Party, renamed Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, which is the adjustments made copying the Soviet Communist Party National Policy. In fact, unreasonable. Southern Xinjiang is Uighur real territory.
The capital of Xinjiang, the original is迪化(Dihua), the Communist Party changed it to a Mongolia name---Urumqi乌鲁木齐.

Today, Han Chinese or other democratic , did not like the Turks, make the Constantinople became Istanbul, Kashgar,is still Kashi.

In addition, the looks on Uighur is Mongoloid and Indo-European mixed race. East of Turpan Uighur looks tend Mongoloid, southern Kashgar, Hotan, some Uighur ethnic like Afghanistani and other Central Asian Indo-European people. Northern Xinjiang, isTwo kinds of looks mixed.

Last edited:
Chinese Uyghurs defy Ramadan ban - Features - Al Jazeera English

The government's attempt to clamp down on religious expression has backfired among Uyghurs.

Kashgar, China - Chinese authorities have imposed restrictions on Uyghur Muslims during the month of Ramadan, banning government employees and school children from fasting, in what rights groups say has become an annual attempt at systematically erasing the region's Islamic identity.

Chinese authorities have justified the ban on fasting by saying it is meant to protect the health of students, and restrictions on religious practices by government officials are meant to ensure the state does not support any particular faith.

Yet in Kashgar, in Xinjiang province, China's westernmost city, close to the border with Tajikstan and Kyrgyztan, Uyghur Muslims say the restrictions have backfired. Not only have locals become more observant of Islamic practices, but many have found ways to flaunt Chinese laws restricting everything from who may attend the mosque, to which copies of the Quran are read.

The most experience Chinese tribe in handling Islamofascism and in telling Muslims how to do good is Singaporean Chinese. And Singaporean Chinese faces Malay who is the worst wet dreamer in the world with a lot of intention to murder. Below is how much Malaysian Malay want to murder people.

We are surrounded by 250 millions Muslims within and without and we not only survive, we showed the world how to handle Muslims. We live in harmony. PRC has only 6 million Uyghurs.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Chinese should not be defensive over their decision. They should look into the eyes of the world and say they have taken this decision in national interest. After all religion can not be above nation/country/society. Obviously west would cry foul as they need a way to criticize China. This decision should be inspirational at least for Indian politicians. Its very unfortunate that these shameless creatures are not capable of take bold steps, they are busy in pleasing one community for vote bank politics even if it costs country..

Kudos to china!!! :china:

Chinese should not be defensive over their decision. They should look into the eyes of the world and say they have taken this decision in national interest. After all religion can not be above nation/country/society. Obviously west would cry foul as they need a way to criticize China. This decision should be inspirational at least for Indian politicians. Its very unfortunate that these shameless creatures are not capable of take bold steps, they are busy in pleasing one community for vote bank politics even if it costs country..

Kudos to china!!! :china:
Would you say the same if it was happening in tibet

The most experience Chinese tribe in handling Islamofascism and in telling Muslims how to do good is Singaporean Chinese. And Singaporean Chinese faces Malay who is the worst wet dreamer in the world with a lot of intention to murder. Below is how much Malaysian Malay want to murder people.

We are surrounded by 250 millions Muslims within and without and we not only survive, we showed the world how to handle Muslims. We live in harmony. PRC has only 6 million Uyghurs.

Capture.PNG
[/quote]

As a Singaporean, you do not understand China
About Uighur population, you are wrong, not the 600 million Uighurs, Uighurs is China's second fastest growing nation (the first is Muslim Dongxiang 22%), most minorities are not restricted to family planning in China,They are not one-child policy implications。
2000 in the fifth national census Uygur have 839.94 million ,in 2010, the sixth census Uighur 1,006.93 million, ten years a growth rate of 20 %. In southern Xinjiang(Uighur traditional territories), a family with 7-8 kids normal. Xinjiang 's once the richest woman Rebiya Kadeer, now in the United States as an anti-Chinese Uighur leader, she gave birth to 11 children in China.

Back
Top Bottom