What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

i think let more uighurs participate in the economic activities is very important and imperative.obviously,xinjiang's in the middle position of the economy link between most developed Asia area and central Asia.
and what the point for chinese govts?
do not miss the chance of uighurs integrating into chinese,let uighurs participate in instead of being an onlooker,and shifting the minority policy

Language will never be the barrier. There are too many made-up stories and including this one.

Your opinion are not well balanced, are you?

Still wondering why terrorism is in business in Xinjiang and Balochistan provinces?

Terrorism in both provinces is an 'application' of Indian 'concerns' over SinoPak transit.

India is financing, training and arming terrorists in Balochistan and ETIM in N.Waziristan, in order to sabotage this project.

Pakistan has pledged to destroy ETIM facilities in N.Waziristan, during the last SinoPak strategic dialouge.

Once ETIM infrastructure is destroyed as the result of the recent operation, we are going to pay a pretty visit to the terrorists in Balochistan to secure communication lines of the SinoPak transit.

China must take some responsibility by meeting the demands of non combatant Uyigars as well as joining hands with Pakistan to show a stick to Tajikistan which is allowing Fakhror airbase to be used for recruiting, financing and training of the Uzbeks and ETIM terrorists.

Pakistan will mop up our bit, China needs to deal with Tajiks. If they don't stop their subcontracting activity of Indian terrorism export, they'll hear us very soon.

Xinjiang will become the hub of the Silk Road, this time, probably bringing together high-tech, innovation and services such as conferences and leisure.

LOL. Definitely. The kabab-eating trolls are probably in the worst shape in terms of their fracked-up foreign policy and hostile (kabab eaters do not even have embassy in several neighboring countries) regional environment.

İ'm pretty sure kebab tastes way more better than dog stew :):omghaha:

I guess this post is directed at me.

Language barrier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you say so. :)
Hmmm, seems like barrier is not a positive word. Google translator can rest in peace.
You have showed us you are busy with your own business and have no time to know others. Its enough. Oh wait, you are posting in the subforum that made something illogic.
The world is diverse enough to everyone to open his mind.

Hmmm, seems like barrier is not a positive word. Google translator can rest in peace.
You have showed us you are busy with your own business and have no time to know others. Its enough. Oh wait, you are posting in the subforum that made something illogic.
The world is diverse enough to everyone to open his mind.

First show me something, then accuse me of "have no time to know others"...and I answered all of your questions, didn't i ?

Still wondering why terrorism is in business in Xinjiang and Balochistan provinces?

Terrorism in both provinces is an 'application' of Indian 'concerns' over SinoPak transit.

India is financing, training and arming terrorists in Balochistan and ETIM in N.Waziristan, in order to sabotage this project.

Pakistan has pledged to destroy ETIM facilities in N.Waziristan, during the last SinoPak strategic dialouge.

Once ETIM infrastructure is destroyed as the result of the recent operation, we are going to pay a pretty visit to the terrorists in Balochistan to secure communication lines of the SinoPak transit.

China must take some responsibility by meeting the demands of non combatant Uyigars as well as joining hands with Pakistan to show a stick to Tajikistan which is allowing Fakhror airbase to be used for recruiting, financing and training of the Uzbeks and ETIM terrorists.

Pakistan will mop up our bit, China needs to deal with Tajiks. If they don't stop their subcontracting activity of Indian terrorism export, they'll hear us very soon.
Never shy to take up India anywhere and everywhere do you, while you are at cleaning terrorism and Indian sponsored terrorism, why don't you clean anti-afghan govt Taliban and Anti-India jehads you have ? Win-Win for all

@Topic, the silk route
Don't you think than development activities in central Asia should be the top priority for china ? Create a market and then off-load goods ?

First show me something, then accuse me of "have no time to know others"...and I answered all of your questions, didn't i ?
Yes, yes. Thank you for your responces. I didnt accuse you for say that. The difference exists. If I hurt you then sorry.
To put it in a positive way that is: you could set aside some time to read some Muslim sites of China even with google translator but not the madeup stories that will help you to balance your opinion about this. Is it clear?
There are many madeup stories related to China online. If you are willing to pick the garbage up you can post them everyday and everytime. I just tell you the facts.

So you finally admitted it lol.

For someone who claims to be Oxford schooled, your command of the English language is, well, lacking. But that's ok, it's probably cheap Oxford copy in China like those European villages and not the real thing.

Much like the gay who finally comes out of the closet when it was already public knowledge.

You seem to be the resident authority on gays. No doubt due to hard, hands on experience. Right? :lol:

Title is misleading restrictions are only for government employees and students in Xinjiang, everyone else can fast.

Simple solution, China leaves East-Turkistan alone. And mind their own business. Everyone is happy, no ?

We have already discussed this once unlikely this happens, The Han Population in Xinjiang is the majority there no way they will leave hence China will not leave.

Title is misleading restrictions are only for government employees and students in Xinjiang, everyone else can fast.

Yeap, a little misleading, i think one can understand as "all of the muslims" instead of "some of the muslims"... but the fact is there is bans on muslims.

We have already discussed this once unlikely this happens, The Han Population in Xinjiang is the majority there no way they will leave hence China will not leave.

And there will be problems related...

Yeap, a little misleading, i think one can understand as "all of the muslims" instead of "some of the muslims"... but the fact is there is bans on muslims.

Students should be allowed to fast however government employees no, they joined the CPC which they must keep their oath of staying nonreligious otherwise they should leave the party and can fast as much as they want.

And there will be problems related...
Realistically noting will happen other than some terrorist attacks, China won't leave Xinjiang because of someones opinion or terror attack, Han Chinese are the majority there, and it will increase with migration, by 2020 the Han population will rise nearly to 60%.

Back
Top Bottom