What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Well, you are little biaaaches of Uncle Sam, so you have nothing to worry about. If UK is Uncle Sam's poodle, you guys are their watch dogs.............
its still you guys, still begging from uncle same for everything not us.

Did u need China to hold meeting in UNSC, to check what SH!T Turkey did in Cyprus, in kurds area and in Armenia and let ur ppl just leave alone ?
-ıN Cyprus, Greek Junta mass Killed Turks, so went there and kicked Greek @ss, we didn't care what other countries would think.
- There are many incidents with Kurds, i can enlighten you if you refer to the incident.
- Armenians revolted while we were fighting with Russia in WW1, back-stabbed army, destroyed Turkish villages and dealt accordingly.

Other than that related to My Uyghur kin.... yea, i would advice you to either respect their culture or simply leave them alone.

-ıN Cyprus, Greek Junta mass Killed Turks, so went there and kicked Greek @ss, we didn't care what other countries would think.
- There are many incidents with Kurds, i can enlighten you if you refer to the incident.
- Armenians revolted while we were fighting with Russia in WW1, back-stabbed army, destroyed Turkish villages and dealt accordingly.

Other than that related to My Uyghur kin.... yea, i would advice you to either respect their culture or simply leave them alone.
U can send Turkey Army to XinJiang, or send weapons to arm Uyghur terrorists.

Brother with all the honest and love i have in my heart for china .. It is a stupid move ... the oppression never solved the problem .. specially if it is the religious one .. the more the restriction u put them the more sympathy they will have .. the world dont cares what u do to the rebels but once the feel that u r being racist to muslims , there will be a reaction

Banning them to fast is not saving a muslim brother life .. it is like telling them we hate muslims and we dnt want u to be a muslim
Pls get the fact straight first. We don't ban muslim fast. even if this report is true, we only ban goverment officials and party member fast, who account for only a tiny portion of muslim population.because they have their duty to fultill, just like I don't believe your military will continue fast when india invade you. Besides, they also have their option to quit if they choose.

Be careful to use the word oppression. In fact, China muslims especially uyhgurs enjoy far more priviledge than our hans or other minorites, which already incur negtive feeling of our most citizens.

@Sinan
Why are you trying? This whole site is a platform for expression of "brotherly" love between China and Pakistan. Just look at the latest think tank appointments (paid commentators), or who took admin spot (China lover to the bone-he loves it so much he biasely moderates in favour of Chinese.)

Look, in simple words, Pakistan's only hope is Chinese money. They will look the other way in everything because of this. They still have this dreams China will be world leader and if they manage to suck up to them decently in this period, they count on crumbs off the Chinese table when that happens.

My humble opinion is that this Pakistani adventure will end with PLA invading and keeping a corridor to Gwadar, so they check up on India (the only reason they befriended Pakistani's in the first place, that and to unload their uncompetitive weapons on them-through loans Pakistani's cannot refuse-not that they are too good of a loans, but Pakistan just isn't in the position to deny anything)
Rest of the country will be up in flames. Kinda like Afghanistan, where central authority will have power only in the capital.

Best thing is, the likes of @Hyperion calling me and my country a US watch dog, when Pakistan for China isn't even that, at best it's a puppy to be done with it however the master pleases . But it takes time to learn i guess. They'll learn the hard way.

@Sinan
Why are you trying? This whole site is a platform for expression of "brotherly" love between China and Pakistan. Just look at the latest think tank appointments (paid commentators), or who took admin spot (China lover to the bone-he loves it so much he biasely moderates in favour of Chinese.)

Look, in simple words, Pakistan's only hope is Chinese money. They will look the other way in everything because of this. They still have this dreams China will be world leader and if they manage to suck up to them decently in this period, they count on crumbs off the Chinese table when that happens.

My humble opinion is that this Pakistani adventure will end with PLA invading and keeping a corridor to Gwadar, so they check up on India (the only reason they befriended Pakistani's in the first place, that and to unload their uncompetitive weapons on them-through loans Pakistani's cannot refuse-not that they are too good of a loans, but Pakistan just isn't in the position to deny anything)
Rest of the country will be up in flames. Kinda like Afghanistan, where central authority will have power only in the capital.

Best thing is, the likes of @Hyperion calling me and my country a US watch dog, when Pakistan for China isn't even that, at best it's a puppy to be done with it however the master pleases . But it takes time to learn i guess. They'll learn the hard way.

Well, i'm not trying to turn Pakistanis over Chinese if you are saying that....but there is injustice in China regarding it's muslim minorities and people should know that.

Other than that it's Pakistanis business to stick with who. I can only wish them the best luck as we consider them as our brothers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways.... Happy Ramadan to you guys while my Uyghur brethren even fordided to practice.
Ramadan Karim | 2014

Sigh, thread still goes on. Most of posters know nothing about Chinese Muslim and even some of them didn't read the whole 'news'. You should nav the sites.
斋月-中国清真网 - 中国清真网-穆斯林官网-全球最大穆斯林中文门户,最好最快商务贸易平台
20130808100912526.jpg

20130806030946367.jpg

Chinese speaking Uyghurs can become a bridge between Turkic and Muslim countries for business, trade, investment and commerce. For example, construction projects in Muslim countries, if you hire some Uyghurs, Hui or other Chinese Muslims, this will get you some bonus points with that host country when they see practicing Muslims among the Chinese workers and it will make them feel much closer to the entire Chinese work crew.

All good points except taking lesson from Turkey. With their present sectarian, neo-ottomanist and racist right-wing government, China should stay away from them on anything pertaining to its own domestic issues.

Other than that, especially the point quoted above, I think on the agenda, already. The whole point the New Modern Silk Road is to put Xinjiang at the center of Asiatic trade, hence, the diverse make-up of the region will play the catalizer to provide extended bridges between China and the Rest of Central/West Asia and the Europe.

I guess China will prioritize economic development but, as sensitive about sovereignty as it is, I do not see Beijing talking to others about its own problems -- especially given the international nature of Xinjiang terrorism.

At the end of the day, there is one dominant culture in China and others are expected to adopt it, including the language. Those who feel not belonging should leave, really; there is no point in causing oneself or others harm. Religion is a touchy issue and the Chinese culture will not become so much after-life oriented or allow some external rules to regulate mundane issues. The Uighur have to adopt and conform.

Chinese culture is inherently secular. This cannot change. Uighur will have to separate religion and church from politics, national education and defence. Otherwise I do not see them to enjoy the fruits of China's development.

Best thing is, the likes of Hyperion calling me and my country a US watch dog, when Pakistan for China isn't even that, at best it's a puppy to be done with it however the master pleases . But it takes time to learn i guess. They'll learn the hard way.

So you finally admitted it lol. Much like the gay who finally comes out of the closet when it was already public knowledge.

Do you want to know?

Don't think so.

But i like to hear the story from both sides then form my opinion.

So you finally admitted it lol. Much like the gay who finally comes out of the closet when it was already public knowledge.

Comprehension issues or putting words to his mouth...... which one ?

I still think there are only management and economic problems. Uyghur people are very honest, generous and simple.
The youth can't be terrorist without misleading. When the regional economy developed, I wonder whether Uyghurs would show sympathy to Turks like Turks did today?
As we Chinese all know that if they work hard enough it's easier to make money than Han. Many reports can prove my point.
And there are many rich men in Xinjiang.
Let's wait another economic miracle.

Back
Top Bottom