What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

No, we just take neccessary precaution to maintian stability, to avoid tragety like what happened in India where a small riot would cost you thousand of muslim brother's lives.

As for your choice, be it. we don't interfere your affair, and we will respond to your choice accordingly.
Brother with all the honest and love i have in my heart for china .. It is a stupid move ... the oppression never solved the problem .. specially if it is the religious one .. the more the restriction u put them the more sympathy they will have .. the world dont cares what u do to the rebels but once the feel that u r being racist to muslims , there will be a reaction

Banning them to fast is not saving a muslim brother life .. it is like telling them we hate muslims and we dnt want u to be a muslim

Your'S is an Islamic State ain't it. You have a great friend and neighbour which opress it's Muslim minorities. That's not just a spit on Pakistans face, but to all ones who cares to define themselves as Muslim. The thing is we don't have significant relationship China, and other ME muslim states but Pakistan have a great relationship with them.

Maybe you should decribe your state not as an Islamic but a Secular. IMO that would be more fit.

You Pakistanis should realise that the ones you called as your best friends, may not always see you as their best friend. Especially godless, materialist China....the moment you have different interests, they will sell you out. You can be sure of that.

U r irritating .. i knw u hate china for some reason but dont take that out on Pakistan ... Pakistan the clean up the mess at western borders , instead of messing with the two world largest nations ... throughout Pakistan history Pakistan stood up for muslims .. but when Pakistan was in trouble .. they didnt get much help .. Pakistan should now focus on his own problems rather then making enemies for people whoes intentions are nor clear .. btw are u turk???

Yes, ours is an Islamic State but any policy that China enacts with regards to its citizens does not mean that it is our responsibility to intervene on their behalf, they are residents of the PRC and just like you won't rush into your neighbour's home to help his kid fix his shower, Pakistan has no need to intervene on behalf of Chinese citizens. They have their own system of appeal, if they are unhappy with the decision, they may appeal to the courts or their resident officials to reconsider their policy.
Now, Turkey has diplomatic relations with a number of countries that have not been particularly kind to Muslims.
Israel and their role in Palestine
USA and their role in Iraq
UK and their role in Iraq
KSA and Iran and their role in the entire muslim world
Russia and its role in the Caucasus
I don't see Turkey being pro-active and breaking off relations with these nations to set a precedent for the Muslim world, aren't these countries "Spitting in your face", as you so eloquently said?
Lastly, I would prefer for Pakistan to be a Secular nation where the rights of all citizens are guaranteed uniformly without any regard for their beliefs, race or preferences.

I never said Pakistan should break it's relations with China or anything like that all. I believe every nation should pursue their interests not other's interests.

What i'm referring to is more like the mentality of our Pakistani brothers.... You should agree with me when our Pakistani brothers are being pro-Muslim... in many issues. Supporting Muslim nations and their rights in many cases. But when the issue involves China.... we see a rather different stance.

FYI interests as We Turks don't believe in Muslim Brotherhood. In many cases, Muslim World abandoned Turks... so we know better than everyone....

But it doesn't means that we will also abondon others under oppression. We are no longer an Empire, at those times.. we would send soldiers and ships to aid. Now we can't but we try to be of support anyway we can.

r irritating .. i knw u hate china for some reason but dont take that out on Pakistan ... Pakistan the clean up the mess at western borders , instead of messing with the two world largest nations ... throughout Pakistan history Pakistan stood up for muslims .. but when Pakistan was in trouble .. they didnt get much help .. Pakistan should now focus on his own problems rather then making enemies for people whoes intentions are nor clear .. btw are u turk???

I don't care about China at all....i mean why should i ? I'm only concerned about the Uyghurs and that's all.

Secondly, do as it suits you....

And i'm a Turk, son of Oghuz Khan...

I never said Pakistan should break it's relations with China or anything like that all. I believe every nation should pursue their interests not other's interests.

What i'm referring to is more like the mentality of our Pakistani brothers.... You should agree with me when our Pakistani brothers are being pro-Muslim... in many issues. Supporting Muslim nations and their rights in many cases. But when the issue involves China.... we see a rather different stance.

FYI interests as We Turks don't believe in Muslim Brotherhood. In many cases, Muslim World abandoned Turks... so we know better than everyone....

But it doesn't means that we will also abondon others under oppression. We are no longer an Empire, at those times.. we would send soldiers and ships to aid. Now we can't but we try to be of support anyway we can.

Pakistanis typically look up to Turks a lot, Indian Muslims of the time sent men and jewelry to help the Turks during WWI, many refused to report to their units so that they wouldn't fight against the Ottomans. That historical link has endured and people still view Turkey as the last heirloom of the Muslim glory days.

Pakistanis typically look up to Turks a lot, Indian Muslims of the time sent men and jewelry to help the Turks during WWI, many refused to report to their units so that they wouldn't fight against the Ottomans. That historical link has endured and people still view Turkey as the last heirloom of the Muslim glory days.

All Turks know that and we are forever indebted to your actions. That's the reason we say Pakistanis our brothers whereas we don't refer to anybody in our region as our brothers ( other Turkics are exception ofcourse)

All Turks know that and we are forever indebted to your actions. That's the reason we say Pakistanis our brothers whereas we don't refer to anybody in our region as our brothers ( other Turkics are exception ofcourse)

We are also indebted for this show of respect and hope to see this friendship blossom further!

i dont think Pakistanis have a counter argument for this hypocrisy..........
all this civility n restraint,(the kinds of which were shown on this thread by Pakistanis:) ) wud have gone up in smoke,,,if some country other thn China was involved.....n words like nuclear war n jihad wud have found abundant usage in there posts:agree:

China should just massacre the sullahs uyghurs

let me tell u my friend that we see truks as highly as we we see Chinese ... Pakistan has already opened too many fronts ... Pakistan stood with Muslim in every conflict .. But in the end we dont even get a thank u .. we have more then 30 million migrants from india and Afghanistan ... Pakistan has the history of taking side with Muslims ... but did they ever helped us??? No they did .. we have given our blood for them .. but in response we just get few dollars .. Pakistan is seeing the worst time since it birth but do we see any help ...

Now lets come to china ... empire rise and empire falls ... even the most mightiest empires have fallen .. china have newly earned money ... they are arrogant now ... but soon the nature will put them in their place .. Now why Pakistanis dont speak up for these people ... WE DNT KNW MUCH ABOUT THEM. there is limited information about them on media or indternet.. specially unlike kashmiris they have never asked for our help ... China is being so Gud to us , although they have invested alot in us but never interfere in our internal politics unlike US, Russia, India, Iran, afghanistan and KSA ... they are idea friends for us .. SO unless we dnt see any major massacre why would be spoil relationship with china ... As i said before If pakistan have to choose btw Islam or china .. we will choose islam .. we have the history to stand up against people way more powerful then us ... Numbers and Money dont scare .. we may not win , all that matters is to try

i dont think Pakistanis have a counter argument for this hypocrisy..........
all this civility n restraint,(the kinds of which were shown on this thread by Pakistanis:) ) wud have gone up in smoke,,,if some country other thn China was involved.....n words like nuclear war n jihad wud have found abundant usage in there posts:agree:
two major differneces... kahsmirs asked for help and these chinese rebels didnt .. Kashmir have a strong case for getting freedom they dont .. thridly there is very limited information on media or internet about them .. where as everyone knows about kashmir

let me tell u my friend that we see truks as highly as we we see Chinese ... Pakistan has already opened too many fronts ... Pakistan stood with Muslim in every conflict .. But in the end we dont even get a thank u .. we have more then 30 million migrants from india and Afghanistan ... Pakistan has the history of taking side with Muslims ... but did they ever helped us??? No they did .. we have given our blood for them .. but in response we just get few dollars .. Pakistan is seeing the worst time since it birth but do we see any help ...

Now lets come to china ... empire rise and empire falls ... even the most mightiest empires have fallen .. china have newly earned money ... they are arrogant now ... but soon the nature will put them in their place .. Now why Pakistanis dont speak up for these people ... WE DNT KNW MUCH ABOUT THEM. there is limited information about them on media or indternet.. specially unlike kashmiris they have never asked for our help ... China is being so Gud to us , although they have invested alot in us but never interfere in our internal politics unlike US, Russia, India, Iran, afghanistan and KSA ... they are idea friends for us .. SO unless we dnt see any major massacre why would be spoil relationship with china ... As i said before If pakistan have to choose btw Islam or china .. we will choose islam .. we have the history to stand up against people way more powerful then us ... Numbers and Money dont scare .. we may not win , all that matters is to try

two major differneces... kahsmirs asked for help and these chinese rebels didnt .. Kashmir have a strong case for getting freedom they dont .. thridly there is very limited information on media or internet about them .. where as everyone knows about kashmir

I think you should stay with your interests whatever happens....but i would like say, don't be afraid to raise your voice over injustice...

bro,,,,wasnt implying India,,,,,if this happened in Uk,,,,do u think ppl wud react in same way,,,,,,,,,,heck u guys were 10 times more agitated when French banned burqa....
u r looking out for ur national interests which is good,,,,,but this does unveil ur hypocrisy nevertheless .

The fact is that only terrorists got killed in China
Every terrorists got killed, only Muslim identity will be especially marked, that's really strange.
Nobody in China will be killed just because their religion choice, not like other countries such as India, because being hindu or Muslim, got killed, in Islam countries, being non-Muslim, got killed.
Chinese kill Muslim Uhighirs all the time, whenever there is uprising...
Nothing new.
Pakistan does not like it, but nothing it can do.

bro,,,,wasnt implying India,,,,,if this happened in Uk,,,,do u think ppl wud react in same way,,,,,,,,,,heck u guys were 10 times more agitated when French banned burqa....
u r looking out for ur national interests which is good,,,,,but this does unveil ur hypocrisy nevertheless .
Nopes .. the only difference is .. the french thing come all over the media and internet.. that is why so many protest .. to be honest how many times u have seen that on national TV??? or any news? I THINK I AM WELL INFROMED BUT EVEN I DNT KNW MUCH ABOUT THEM

Btw my indian friend .. Money and numbers dont scare us ..we are Nut Jobs, we dont look at national intrest in everythng .. we stand up for people we supports .. there are many examples in recent decades as well ..we would have worried so much about national intrest for about messing with super powers .. we would have given up kashmir along ago and russia would have been still in Afghanistan

Nopes .. the only difference is .. the french thing come all over the media and internet.. that is why so many protest .. to be honest how many times u have seen that on national TV??? or any news? I THINK I AM WELL INFROMED BUT EVEN I DNT KNW MUCH ABOUT THEM

Btw my indian friend .. Money and numbers dont scare us ..we are Nut Jobs:enjoy:, we dont look at national intrest in everythng .. we stand up for people we supports .. there are many examples in recent decades as well ..we would have worried so much about national intrest for about messing with super powers .. we would have given up kashmir along ago and russia would have been still in Afghanistan
my Pakistani friend,seems u didnt get me,,,,,i am talking about the posts of Pakistani members on this n similar threads......
but anyway,,,lets readers decide whether my observations r correct or not;)

Simple solution, China leaves East-Turkistan alone. And mind their own business. Everyone is happy, no ?
Did u need China to hold meeting in UNSC, to check what SH!T Turkey did in Cyprus, in kurds area and in Armenia and let ur ppl just leave alone ?

Back
Top Bottom