What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Hey, @Sinan could you please answer me the following questions?

Lot's of question sand i don't have time to answer them all, maybe at night but not now.

1. How it is spitting on our face? have they put the ban on our citizens or theirs?
2. Now coming to what some people are expecting form us then iw ill say
A. Being friend of China is one thing and raising our voice for Muslim rights is another.
Being Muslims we should and we can only condemn this act of China just like we do when some other country put such unjustified bans. Now if you are expecting us to cut off diplomatic ties with China or trade or defence well thats STUPID

If you are Muslim you'll care, if not you won't, simple as that. No need for further discussions.

@TaiShang

Hey bro, that's exactly what I am thinking now, we can never reach a consensus with those people. It's good to keep away from it.

Thank you, bro. Action speaks louder than words and I do not see why we should express ourselves and explain our actions to unsophisticated programmed zombies?

Let them delve into a monologue, or better yet, into a haters fest, a sort of immoral orgy that none of us would like to get a sight of.

Last edited:
My dear friend @jkroo , the best policy is simply remain indifferent to threads that does not add value to our discussion of China's great revival and is designed as flame-maker.

It is good to seek that so far the thread is limited to discussion between non Chinese members. Should stay that way. As we ignore this kind of threads often started by anti-China members, they will quietly revert back to their own quarters.

Apparently, our indifference to these people's own problems does not teach a lesson. So, we can better stop feeding them here on our own section.

There will be, believe me, no constructive discussion, and no body will change their mind. Our best response should be our actions that speak for themselves.

I, therefore, suggest all good friends from the Greater China and elsewhere, to ignore such threads, including this one. That's possibly the heaviest blow to a troll and programmed (default) China-haters.

Let's make indiffference a policy.

Haters do hating while doers do doing :coffee:

:china:

@cirr , @Mao1949 , @Hu Songshan , @Chinese Century , @Raphael , @kalu_miah , @Jlaw , @Kiss_of_the_Dragon , @Edison Chen , @Nan Yang , @rcrmj , @cirr , @Obambam , @xunzi ,@Chinese-Dragon , @terranMarine , @senheiser , @tranquilium

(I possibly miss out many names; but, this message is basically to all China-friends.)

I simply, reporting an actual news about Chinese stance over her Muslims. If you can't bear to hear the truth and bury your head in the sand... please do it.

@Hazzy997 @Arabian Legend @al-Hasani @MOHSENAM @Serpentine , i never see you guys in the threads that's related to issues of Muslims who lives in the Eastern side of the planet.

Talk religions in Communist China, it's a jok specially CCP members believe religions, a true CCP member should be a atheist !
In Mao's time, there's ZERO religion in China. If BeiJing like, they can ban all religions in China again.
In Mao's time , there were religions !!
Our ethnic and religious policy do not change much. especially minority nation.

Not addressing you as an individual :)

Some posters here in this thread are specifically are singling us out

They are wrong ofcourse...but i have seen Pakistani members spek out loudly for the rights of Muslims in Europe.... when it comes to China... they choose to remain silent.

Thank you, bro. Action speaks louder than words and I do not see why we should express ourselves and explain our actions to unsophisticated programmed zombies?

Let them delve into a monologue, or better yet, into a haters fest, a sort of immoral orgy that none of would like to get a sight of.

Yep, we have many other topics to discuss, we don't need to clarify anything to them. We'd better also ignore asswolf's thread. A psychotic who never took ECON 101, but pretends to know quite a lot about China's economies by using that fking "emerging market to replace China" picture. :omghaha:

Can you have a normal discussion with a troll who hate you? NO.

would like to learn something from @Sinan and hence ask you some questions:
1. When these news was released and are we well informed?
These news are released in 2-3 days ago in all mainstream media in Turkey.

2. Do you know China government is secular or not?
Secular, ours is secular too. Secular government doesn't mean to oppress religions.

3. Do you know a religious person can join CCP?
I don't know. And i don't think it should be a problem.

4. What do you think thegardien's reputation in China and in Turkey(including BBC)?
I don't know in China, i guess not good in Turkey. Still not related, i found this article from Guardian... as it is english. There are numerous reports in Turkish as well.

5. What's the arrangements of Turkey's secular government for Islamic festival?
What is an Islamic Festival ???? First time i heard that as Muslim and i can't guess what are you trying to refer.

6. Do you know how many ethnic groups in China who practice Islamic religion?
Nope, Muslim is muslim unrelated of their ethnic origin. I don't think enthnicity is related here.

7. Do you know how many mosques in China and the rank of the total religious facilities?
Nope, also i don't know the amount of the mosques in other countries and in my country.

8. Do you know China's religion policies?
Nope.

9. What is the religious structure(people practice different religions) of Turkey and do you know the Chinese?
Thank you in advance.

In Turkey everybody is free about their religions.... Chinese desn't seem to offer that kind of freedom.

Mods should lock this thread... It has been hijacked

Yeah, sure whenever a thread is opened about the muslims, or minorities being mistreated in China.... somebody should ask for the mods to close the thread.....:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom