What's new

Xinjiang Police Files

Their like zombies. They were average Uyghur’s who were sent to these camps and brainwashed and tortured for years to the point they forgot their true self and became a false person Chinese made them. Years of torture, drugging, brainwashing them made them forget their true self and turned them into brain dead ccp zombies.
CIA had a program named Project MKUltra during the Cold War. It seems beijing has developed and tested it's own version.

Guantanamo

1653465101024.png

1653465127613.png

1653465164681.png

1653465301364.jpeg

Attachments

• 1653465091943.png
    1653465091943.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
Actually most Xinjiang police are Uyghurs, Xinjiang has zero terrrosits for many years already, hats off to them.

The BBC made up a fake Xinjiang police document, which is full of loopholes
000.png

If you want to defeat China by falsifying the Xinjiang issue, you should continue to dream! China's military science and technology economy will only get stronger! If you are not afraid of death, then start a war against China! :lol: :lol: :china::china::sniper::sniper::enjoy::enjoy:

Why US is so nervous about UN Human rights chief's truth seeking visit to Xinjiang and pulled out all stops to stop it and discredits it after failing to do so? What US is worried about? And yesterday, on the same day that the chief visited China, some "secret files" was being "leaked" by some "unknown sources", conincidence? Does US believe everyone has no brains like themselves?
My dude lives in a country that harvests organs in government hospitals, has a government that calls itself communist and refuses to believe that China might be doing something like this

All those pictures are easy to be faked. Or borrowed pictures from Uyghur criminals in jail. Don't say there are no Uyghurs terrorists.

The banner says they are arrested terrorists. Arresting terrorists is equal to genocide?
View attachment 847623
Yeah but when we arrest literal terrorists, and not some people in the middle of nowhere, you guys denounce that

My dude lives in a country that harvests organs in government hospitals, has a government that calls itself communist and refuses to believe that China might be doing something like this
Lol, harvest organs, it must be a Greek tradition I guess

Yeah but when we arrest literal terrorists, and not some people in the middle of nowhere, you guys denounce that
So you are saying there were no Uyghur terrorists in China? Do you think it is possible considering Xingjiang's neighbour is Afghanistan? Fact is thousands people in China were killed by Uyghur terrorists. They even attaked Beijing Tiananmen Square.

dda.jpg
frgr.jpg

Fun fact. The oldest ISIS member is a Uyghur
2956173D00000578-3110022-image-m-4_1433370780481.jpg

Last edited:
Muslims if you have any ghairat left, speak up against Taghut Chinese who oppress your Uyghur brothers.
Our relation with Uyghurs is through religion which makes us brothers.
Our relation with Chinese is solely due to business and don’t forget what your so called iron friend’s businesses do in Pakistan. Our relations with Chinese is only about money and interests.
Uyghurs, our relation with them is one of brotherhood that no amount of money can end.
Fear Allah and don’t support Taghut in its oppression against your own brothers.

Mods probably gonna delete my thread and posts might even ban me but I’ll always side with Haqq.:

پاکستان کا مطلب کیا لاالہ الا اللہ

Add a disclaimer: “Unless it’s China”

But recently Chinese were saying Xinjiang is very peaceful and prosperous. Now it seems it has terrorists. I guess after the leak, a new brief came in from Xi

Most Xinjiang's police force and many PLA troops are Uyghurs in Xinjiang, they are all heavy armed, if the western propaganda is true, why not a single Uyghur police officer or PLA soldier turned their weapon against the government?

But recently Chinese were saying Xinjiang is very peaceful and prosperous. Now it seems it has terrorists. I guess after the leak, a new brief came in from Xi
I guess we should be thankful that atleast their propaganda isn’t as stale as it used to be

Back
Top Bottom