What's new

Xinjiang attack masterminded by terrorists trained in Pakistan: China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must not butter that much.

I agree you have to butter since all have abandoned you, but not that much!

Be a Man!

You seem to have crawled the street of complete China.

Do share your experience.

LOL. Telling based on my 26 years experience with Chinese people. They're all around me at office. And I've been to many parts of China and Hong Kong.

I'm curious now though, if you want to be anti-Pakistan, i can understand. Why anti-China? I've never met a Chinese person in real life who had any issue with Indian people. For real ;)

And oh, please explain what you mean that they've "abandoned me"

Waiting for your expert insight, sir :)

LOL. Telling based on my 26 years experience with Chinese people. They're all around me at office. And I've been to many parts of China and Hong Kong.

I'm curious now though, if you want to be anti-Pakistan, i can understand. Why anti-China? I've never met a Chinese person in real life who had any issue with Indian people. For real ;)

And oh, please explain what you mean that they've "abandoned me"

Waiting for your expert insight, sir :)

I live on the periphery of Chinatown and have relatives who are Chinese.

Of course, I am not a Chinese.

I hope that helps!

Relations or otherwise, I am not blind!

The manner in which the Chinese posters seem to cloak the truth and are miser with the truth, gives the impression of these Chinese.

Overseas Chinese are different since they have mixed with society!

It is not that they have lost their Han superiority idea.

Indians don't hate Chinese either. Don't go by what you see on anonymous internet forums. Lot of false flags around who start mudslinging, and the saner ones get involved in it sooner or later and from there on its a chain reaction. People insulting each others countries, hence the bitterness.

Why are Indians going batsh*t crazy in this thread? Cause we feel that Pakistan meddling in Kashmir in the name of Muslim Ummah and not making a whimper in the case of Muslim Xinjiang is quite hypocrite.

We would rather have Pakistanis say Kashmir is of strategic importance for Pakistan and thats why we are meddling in Kashmir.

Makes sense, mate. Pakistani government is probably working for it's own self interest, just like every other government in the world.

I can't comment on Pakistanis, but as a Muslim myself, my stand is clear.

Terrorism everywhere, be it Kashmir, Chechnya and Xinjiang, should never be encouraged.

PS : Personal opinion, the time for creating new borders is over. Every country is independent now.

Maybe you can comment on the terrorist attack that seems to be originated from Pakistan?

And maybe you can comment on the same thing you are interested in commenting about rather than answering to my post, unless of course, you are what you are what I am talking about? :azn:

I live on the periphery of Chinatown and have relatives who are Chinese.

Of course, I am not a Chinese.

I hope that helps!

Relations or otherwise, I am not blind!

The manner in which the Chinese posters seem to cloak the truth and are miser with the truth, gives the impression of these Chinese.

Overseas Chinese are different since they have mixed with society!

It is not that they have lost their Han superiority idea.

You're telling me the Chinese people around you hate Indians/treat you differently because you're Indian?

I'm finding that very hard to believe.

If anything, you'll be surprise to know, the Chinese people in Malaysia/Singapore are more anti-Islam than anything else. But that is a topic for a different day.

What happened to the friendship higher than seas and deeper than mountains? :what:

I thought China was immune from jihadic terrorism but now even it is facing this menace. Chinese members here, please understand that you are equally vulnerable to jihad as much as India is. This is not a single nation terrorism, but global problem. More than 2 dozen countries have been victims of some or the other form of this form of terrorism. While Chinese members are proud of their low-risk ranking, it would be wise to say that there was once no terrorism in India as well before 80s. But now so much is there. Things change.

China should realize this and start taking steps rather than living in a state of denial. It is for their own good.

what's wrong with you indians?it seems that you are all very excited about innocent chinese get killed,i haven't seen a single chinese media blame pakistan for this two attacks?but now i can't help but wonder who is really supporting and funding these terrorists?CIA?RAW?

thats what we feel when China blocked the UN resolution on banning the tererist org in Pakistan.
no one can fel the pain unless his own house is on fire.

What happened to the friendship higher than seas and deeper than mountains? :what:

I thought China was immune from jihadic terrorism but now even it is facing this menace. Chinese members here, please understand that you are equally vulnerable to jihad as much as India is. This is not a single nation terrorism, but global problem. More than 2 dozen countries have been victims of some or the other form of this form of terrorism. While Chinese members are proud of their low-risk ranking, it would be wise to say that there was once no terrorism in India as well before 80s. But now so much is there. Things change.

China should realize this and start taking steps rather than living in a state of denial. It is for their own good.

Not being in a state of denial. Instead, we are being cautious and more level headed instead of participating in someone's blame game. It is always easy just to point finger and to blame, but blaming solves nothing. The only solution is good relationship and cooperation with the country where the suspected source come from. This makes tackling, addressing and preventing much easier. We are mature enough to understand the difference and how to differentiate between individual and government actions and support. Clearly these aren't backed by Pakistan, but instead something that was inflicted by hateful individuals. This is why our stance remains the same and we will continue to work with Pakistan and our friendship and cooperations will only get better.

Not being in a state of denial. Instead, we are being cautious and more level headed instead of participating in someone's blame game. It is always easy just to point finger and to blame, but blaming solves nothing. The only solution is good relationship and cooperation with the country which they come from. This makes tackling, addressing and preventing much easier. We are mature enough to understand the difference and how to differentiate between individual and government actions and support. Clearly these aren't backed by Pakistan, but instead something that was inflicted by hateful individuals. This is why our stance remains the same and we will continue to work with Pakistan and our friendship and cooperations will only get better.

we are not involved in blame game. It is ur own government agencies which are blaming pakistan's trained terrorists.

This is one more reason we need to go into NW.

WTF, is our Army upto? they need to operate against all terrorists using Pakistani soil against anyone. This cancerous disease of radical lunatics needs to be dealt with ASAP. FFS! It is now or never, when will Pakistan army realise this?? :argh:

It is sad to see the only country that stood by us for decades had to see this day. :sick::hitwall::hitwall:

Why does this thread keep veering to Kashmir??? And what does this have to do with Indians or Chinese hating the other?? How does it matter to India even if Pakistan is being a hypocrite??

Don't let it worry or bother you bro. This happens a lot. From the bottom of my heart, I tell you. As a Chinese I have absolutely "no problem" with Indians.
I believe it is the same with Indians. Kind of explains why some of my best mates are Indians and why I often gets invited over for dinner. Shame such healthy human-human relationships doesn't get passed around to certain unloved individuals.

we are not involved in blame game. It is ur own government agencies which are blaming pakistan's trained terrorists.

I did not specifically say "India" was involved. No need to drag India in like that!

Agencies are merely saying they are trained in Pakistan. not saying that Pakistan and its government are involved. There is a difference.

If China understand that State is doing what it shoudl do then being a friend they wont come up in front of world blaming you but they did unlike they supported you during OBL case. Is n't it a biggest proof in itself?

Anyways, Yes we believe you did it less in our cases, less during US demanded, Nothing in Afghanistan and i am also not sure about Chinese cases. It is just starting, lets see what happens in the future.

What blaming in front of the world. I am yet to see Chinese foreign ministry or Chinese official media quoting the same. As I said both countries have a very strong understanding on all the issues including terrorism and hopefully like in this past the things would be sorted by the both. Pakistan however would have problem on clamping down on any terrorist acting against China in it's territory.

This is one more reason we need to go into NW.

WTF, is our Army upto? they need to operate against all terrorists using Pakistani soil against anyone. This cancerous disease of radical lunatics needs to be dealt with ASAP. FFS! It is now or never, when will Pakistan army realise this?? :argh:

It is sad to see the only country that stood by us for decades had to see this day. :sick::hitwall::hitwall:

Hold your horses and don't let your BP go too high buddy. The establishment of both the countries would solve the issue sensibly.

LOL! it looks chinese are feeling the heat but little hope it may fasten their awakening. i bet these terrorists will play more havoc with chinese than what they did to our beloved land. it is sad that anti-chinese terrorists got their trainings in pakistan. These cia+saudi funded terrorists are enemies of both china and pakistan. Let's see if china is able to stop an Islamic East Turkestan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom