What's new

Xi has strong words for Trump: 'In our culture, we punch back' — report

What spanking? it was the soviet union that helped China stand in front of the mighty USA, without soviet assistance you were just dead meat at that time, and once again USA will reunite korea and end this Chinese left hand regime of fatty patty kim.8-)
we can come to your shores and fight, can you?:usflag:
We can't, so what? we have live here for more than 5000 years, no interest on your land. we are always here, waiting for you come again.:coffee:

What spanking? it was the soviet union that helped China stand in front of the mighty USA, without soviet assistance you were just dead meat at that time, and once again USA will reunite korea and end this Chinese left hand regime of fatty patty kim.8-)

Don't say "we." For you are talking like an Indian.

Okay stupidity at its highest point again.
Now claim that soviet helped China. Okay given.
So you agree 2 countries (Soviet and China) fuked up 17 countries? Yes or no?

He's not American for sure. Wannabe white American. :D

Funny, indeed. The insecure Indian poster forgets against whom China (and Russia, arguably) were fighting.

He's not American for sure. Wannabe white American. :D

They often pop up. Probably one of the former false-flaggers. Their discourse is so similar, it is like plagiarism. Easy to spot and swat those false-flagged Indians.

Funny, indeed. The insecure Indian poster forgets against whom China (and Russia, arguably) were fighting.

They often pop up. Probably one of the former false-flaggers. Their discourse is so similar, it is like plagiarism. Easy to spot and swat those false-flagged Indians.
We can judge them by their silly logic. Lol, like soviet helped China. :rofl: even so two countries raped the 17 countries including the mighty USA? Makes me wanna laugh with these logic they have.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOL "would have been" "should have been" "could have been"

Fact: we spanked you hard in Korea and that's why Nixon begged Mao to help counter USSR in the 1970s.

LOL you can't even stop us from building island bases in the South China Sea and you are boasting about landing on our shores :lol:

Btw isnt most of the viet population the bastad children of american G.Is anyway . Isnt that why they love uncle sam. The lann of their forefathers

we is used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself and one or more other people considered together.
and i think i am not the only american in this world, and my people will always stand by my side...
and for the Indians part, leave the cow alone or you will lose the SCS8-)

LOL "would have been" "should have been" "could have been"

Fact: we spanked you hard in Korea and that's why Nixon begged Mao to help counter USSR in the 1970s.

LOL you can't even stop us from building island bases in the South China Sea and you are boasting about landing on our shores :lol:
We saved your sorry a$$ during the 1969 sino soviet border conflict, the soviets were planning a nuclear war against the PRC, we stopped them and reminded them that USA has nukes too and will not hesitate to use them.

We can judge them by their silly logic. Lol, like soviet helped China. :rofl: even so two countries raped the 17 countries including the mighty USA? Makes me wanna laugh with these logic they have.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You are in an identity crisis much like other false flaggers in this forum, I know how this shitty propaganda works, and i know who you are ;).
I have a name for you, for the sorry state you are in, "Rotten"

It was Bipolar world during the cold war, we were just trying to help PRC.:china:

You seem to be very obsessed with the Indians?? why is that so? :undecided:

Why you won't be? every section on this forum tells the same story, every single topic, excuses, negligence ends up with the Indians.
you people need a reboot, dont you get fed up with this obsession?

Okay stupidity at its highest point again.
Now claim that soviet helped China. Okay given.
till 1956 after that USA played its part pretty good...

You can go all the way to China's shores to be put in mass graves.

We saved your sorry a$$ during the 1969 sino soviet border conflict, the soviets were planning a nuclear war against the PRC, we stopped them and reminded them that USA has nukes too and will not hesitate to use them.
Did you learn you history in a ghetto community college? In 1969, China and USA were fighting each other by Vietnam proxy.

USA strike axe on its own foot when it let all its multinational companies generate jobs industrialize and technology in china and its european and east asian japanese, korean poodle followed suit.

if USA had used some brains, it would be USA on top today.

USA strike axe on its own foot when it let all its multinational companies generate jobs industrialize and technology in china and its european and east asian japanese, korean poodle followed suit.

if USA had used some brains, it would be USA on top today.
US's main business is selling weapon to nations in chaos.

The slaves from europe, india, etc are must be really scared right now, these slaves need to convince trump to stop his stupidity, a China-america trade war will not only be damaging to the american economy but will also wreak havoc to the economy of america's lapdog countries.

we is used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself and one or more other people considered together.
and i think i am not the only american in this world, and my people will always stand by my side...
and for the Indians part, leave the cow alone or you will lose the SCS8-)

You are in an identity crisis much like other false flaggers in this forum, I know how this shitty propaganda works, and i know who you are ;).
I have a name for you, for the sorry state you are in, "Rotten"

It was Bipolar world during the cold war, we were just trying to help PRC.:china:

You seem to be very obsessed with the Indians?? why is that so? :undecided:

Why you won't be? every section on this forum tells the same story, every single topic, excuses, negligence ends up with the Indians.
you people need a reboot, dont you get fed up with this obsession?

till 1956 after that USA played its part pretty good...
I am sure you do, mighty mouse.

Back
Top Bottom