What's new

Xi has strong words for Trump: 'In our culture, we punch back' — report

Make sense mate. I just came from Vietnam....don't ruin my image of a lovely people
VNese always face wt the Truth. We dont see any reason why 1 billion CNese should keep supporting XI and Xi's family when they lose their jobs in US-CN trade war.

Just like jobless-angry Lybian stand up against Gaddafy in Lybia.

Btw: DO u keep supporting your Govt. when they cant help u to find good job ??

VNese always face wt the Truth. We dont see any reason why 1 billion CNese should keep supporting XI and Xi's family when they lose their jobs in US-CN trade war.

Just like jobless-angry Lybian stand up against Gaddafy in Lybia.

Btw: DO u keep supporting your Govt. when they cant help u to find good job ??

You know what....You are dumb.
Your hatred for China is evident.
Did you count the 1 billion yourself.

I just spent 3 weeks in Vietnam and you are the first stupid Vietnamese I have met. Welldone. You take the crown

You know what....You are dumb.
Your hatred for China is evident.
Did you count the 1 billion yourself.

I just spent 3 weeks in Vietnam and you are the first stupid Vietnamese I have met. Welldone. You take the crown
Yeah.nothig else to say wt u. u r not even CNese and dont know what CNese think

“In the West you have the notion that if somebody hits you on the left cheek, you turn the other cheek,” Xi said in the report, according to people briefed on his remarks. “In our culture, we punch back.”

8-)

“In the West you have the notion that if somebody hits you on the left cheek, you turn the other cheek,” Xi said in the report, according to people briefed on his remarks. “In our culture, we punch back.”

8-)
Xi cites the Bible but he obviously doesn’t know the 99 percent of West people don’t live to the Bible.

Here If you punch someone in the face, you will not only get a fist in return but a kick in your azz.

8-)

President Xi did not say anything up to this point while the other side, from the top to the bottom, barked all they could.

President Xi spoke once, and spoke strongly, and set the tone.

This is how China functions.

It says what it means. It means what is says.

Like @qwerrty says, Trump filled and belly-danced so much (and he thinks this is actually smart), his words (along with those of the US regime apparatus) have lost their effectiveness and impact.

The world moves on.

Even Harley Davidson bends down to European sanctions and decides to move part of its production to Europe.

No European companies backed down as of yet.

Talking of US power... They may be just what Chairman Mao named them.

[QUOTE =“Viva_Viet,post:10588914,member:40895”]至少有10亿CNese讨厌XI。所以,他们将在2023年很快加入TW-US的行列

国王十一将有同样的命运wt国王Gadaffy和CN是一样的利比亚......“我的爱人我ppl”什么讽刺:笑:[/ QUOTE]
一个SB

Xi cites the Bible but he obviously doesn’t know the 99 percent of West people don’t live to the Bible.

Here If you punch someone in the face, you will not only get a fist in return but a kick in your azz.
If i punch your fugly monkey face, you be on the ground crying for uncle Ho's help

If i punch your fugly monkey face, you be on the ground crying for uncle Ho's help
Behave yourself! I just points out, although Xi cites verse of Bible, but his knowledge of the people in Europe is zero as if he is like Chinese emperor still lives behind a closed fortress.

at least 1 billion CNese hate XI. SO, they will join wt TW-US to take Xi down soon in 2023

King XI will have same fate wt King Gadaffy and CN is the same to Lybia......"my ppl love me" what a sarcasm :laugh:

Agent orange still in effect.

Yeah.nothig else to say wt u. u r not even CNese and dont know what CNese think
This Chinese think you're one of not the dumbest Viet I've ever encountered.
That's the reason I say "Agent orange is strong with this one."
@snow lake

What is China trying to accomplish?
For China a trade war with the United States is likely to be more like the loss of a five-of-spades than the queen-of-hearts. China exports more than $2 trillion of goods a year, only about $400 to $500 billion of which goes to the United States. (On a value-added basis, only two-thirds of that is "made in China".) While the United States is indeed China's biggest trading partner, China has plenty of other markets to sell to, including the increasingly wealthy regions of Southeast Asia and India.

China also has made significant inroads into Latin America and Africa via its funding of major government-sponsored and private infrastructure projects, an investment that could pay significant dividends down the road, since these potential consumers would already be familiar with many Chinese brands.

"China exports more than $2 trillion of goods a year, only about $400 to $500 billion of which goes to the United States."

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/15/why-china-holds-all-the-aces-in-a-full-blown-us-china-trade-war.html

The article is flawed.
- Neither South East Asia nor India can suck the excess Chinese capacity of USA.
- USA acts as the net trade deficit country which obsorbs from EU, China, Japan & Korea.
- Who is going to replace USA ? Africa, South East Asia, India ? NEVER. No one has that kind of money.
- USA will only experience a short term price increase, things will go on, unlike the unrest thatc an happen in China.

Be careful, what everyone wishes for. USA is still the elephant in the Room. Watch EU BMW's crater if Trump puts a 20% tarriff. Everyone will suffer, but USA will suffer less

Xi is desperate. EU also knows what is coming. Everyone has to negotiate. US cannot just have low tarrifs of 2.5% for car, while EU can impose 10%. Not going to work from now on. Everyone has to come to the same level playing field. US Tesla's has to become cheaper in China.

Last edited:
at least 1 billion CNese hate XI. SO, they will join wt TW-US to take Xi down soon in 2023

King XI will have same fate wt King Gadaffy and CN is the same to Lybia......"my ppl love me" what a sarcasm :laugh:
Then you will wake from your dream

That's rich came from a Viet that their corrupted government is subjugated by Xi, most likely China will hire corrupted Viet army to be the canon folder and Vietnam shall be even worst than Libya, each time there is war in Asia Vietnam was the first to get hit...LMAO :laugh:

Yup in one stroke tens of 1000s of chinese will be jobless as factories are closed due to US sanctions.Reason to be sad. Xi seems to have lost a lot of his bite since a bigger bully - trump - came to town.

Chinese leader rarely made any statement in public, to make such statement meant China is ready to brace the economical impact, when you enter a fighting ring you're prepare to receive some paint and to inflict the opponent with what you got, only coward nation dare not stand up to US and let US screw them so hardly and stay as submissive position.

Throughout China history, we can endure harsh economy and suffering but I can't say the same about Americans which enjoy high living standard for over 3/4 of century, with this tariff war, we shall see how American able to tolerate a chaotic living conditions...it's too earlier to tell who shall prevail.

And you can imagine what will happen to Americans low income with poor living standard ones; with this tariff war, their living standard shall be greatly affected, a 20% to 50% cost increase of made in China product which they will have to pay, the worst could happen is that will increase crime such robberies when people couldn't afford thing they need and with a nation that GUN is legal in street, you can imagine the possible outcome to US....I will let you to use your imagination.

Last edited:
Trump is teaching how to belly-dance.

Belly-dance, somehow, becomes international political economy.

The US regime thinks this is being smart and strategic.

This is my field, but, the US has been destroying a lot of firm theoretical assumptions that we have come to taken for granted...

Trump dismisses reports about new curbs on Chinese tech investment

(China Daily) 08:02, June 27, 2018
FOREIGN201806270802000224249096529.jpeg

Zhai Haijun/For China Daily

US President Donald Trump suggested on Tuesday that he will ease off his demands for tough new restrictions on Chinese investment in technology industries and will rely instead on an interagency group that screens foreign investments.

Asked "What are you looking at in terms of Chinese investment restrictions?" by reporters at the White House, Trump said, "Well, it's not just Chinese." He said the US has "the greatest technology in the world," and "We have to protect that and that can be done through CFIUS."

CFIUS is the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States, an interagency panel that considers national security implications of foreign acquisitions of US businesses.

Late last month, the Trump administration issued a statement saying that the US will implement "specific investment restrictions and enhanced export controls" for Chinese acquisition of industrially significant technology.

Specifics of the new investment limits are scheduled to be announced by Friday.

Trump also called recent reports by The Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg regarding new investment restrictions "a bad leak … probably they just made up the story".

On Monday, US Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said media reports detailing plans to impose restrictions on Chinese investment in US companies and on tech exports to China were "false, fake news".

http://en.people.cn/n3/2018/0627/c90000-9474969.html

Back
Top Bottom