What's new

Xi: democracy is not decoration, but a means to solve problems

All modern East Asian are decedent of Japanese.

We already killed Yellow Emperor and Chinese civilization cease to exist 100 years ago.

We all are living in the Japanese world, Japanese civilization!
Totally at least partialy agreed.

Last edited:
You didn't read the forum rule?

I don't want fall into the trap to write post in Hanzi and then get banned right away.

Why don't you just read my post?

No one hadn't reply my post in serious and academic manner. All members who replied my post just showing their emotion and accusing me not from Taiwan.

Be serious and reply it!

Democracy is the myth that the average person has the time, resources, and intelligence to govern his own nation.

This is why India is a democracy, but its gigantic pile of idiot voters cannot quickly advance ahead like China. This is why the Western nations have democracy, but the couch-potato Western voters give low approval ratings to their own governments and Western society is stagnating or in decline. When so many dumb voters choose junk food & junk TV, then they will also choose junk politicians and junk policies.

Here are some of the foolish choices made by American voters: Bill Clinton the lying pervert. Bush 2 the great white buffoon. Obama the liberal race quota. Lindsay Graham the Zionist Christian white dope. John McCain the lousy fighter pilot. Bloomberg the Zionist Jewish dual citizen. Etc. Americans spend the most money on their elections, but Americans keep electing dishonest idiots. Then Americans wonder why their nation is in decline.

If democracy worked, then we should vote on how to perform surgery, how to engineer a computer, how to perform the scientific method, how to cook, what to eat, what to wear, where to work, where to live, when to exercise, when to sleep, who to befriend, who to marry, etc. Then the majority choice determines the choice for everyone. What a stupid idea.

It's a wise and pragmatic decision to choose economic advancement over democracy. Thus, China rises quickly despite all of the opposition from abroad.

Chinese government should learn ideas from Chinese civilians, but only the good ideas should be tested out in a limited way. If it works in certain ways, then expand its usage to wherever & whenever it applies, and reject it for incompatible situations. For a simple example, one person could like spicy food and another could dislike spicy food. Thus, you give spicy food to the first person and not to the second person. China should not allow idiots and stupid ideas to guide the nation.

You didn't read the forum rule?

I don't want fall into the trap to write post in Hanzi and then get banned right away.

Why don't you just read my post?

No one hadn't reply my post in serious and academic manner. All members who replied my post just showing their emotion and accusing me not from Taiwan.

Be serious and reply it!
u just the a stupid vietnamese Do not disguise Taiwanren

ll modern East Asian are decedent of Japanese.
We already killed Yellow Emperor and Chinese civilization cease to exist 100 years ago.
We all are living in the Japanese world, Japanese civilization!

All modern East Asian are decedent of Japanese.
@Hu Songshan
this vietnamese @Kolaps posing as Taiwanren
I've proved that he doesn't understand Hokkien, even Chinese characters do not understand
请和我一起举报他

He just the stupid BoQ77,vietnamese
想知道 为什么PDF里面的中国人这么多

no, when we become as rich as west, then become demcracy

Have you ever lived in the West for at least a few years?

Western democracy it boils down to the fact that we are rich, it has nothing to do with real democracy, even that has been eroding since the end of the Cold War. What is left now is at best an oligarchy on its way to fascism.

Have you ever lived in the West for at least a few years?

Western democracy it boils down to the fact that we are rich, it has nothing to do with real democracy, even that has been eroding since the end of the Cold War. What is left now is at best an oligarchy on its way to fascism.
an oligarchy on its way to fascism? in Germany?

China is still searching the way of development and we must face difficulties and choose a wrong way to some extent.But we have the faith in coming back to the right way.
Every country has her own way and please give her more time.
Anyway extract the essence and discard the dregs on the developing way.

China is still searching the way of development and we must face difficulties and choose a wrong way to some extent.But we have the faith in coming back to the right way.
Every country has her own way and please give her more time.
Anyway extract the essence and discard the dregs on the developing way.

I get what you mean,but why it has a different taste from your words in english?

Back
Top Bottom