What's new

Xi: democracy is not decoration, but a means to solve problems

the Nazis in Kiev ? which side you mean ?

Yes! Ask anyone knowledgeable of economic and social development in the last twenty years within the EU. Merkel, that old fat cow, just gave 500 million Euro to the Nazis in Kiev.

Learn more ... today Ukraine Kiev right-wing = new Nazis

6b980c4e45e49ff0cc09b511c5a91bd9.jpg

5cb2989fa3970ab5907e10ebbb3bd69e.jpg

df2e9db004f007fbbbf5630e25d1c15d.jpg

a93f3953c504d25de1ed618e48707a62.jpg

3051f5b0d90b1806a3c684318094a613.jpg
4f3d9ad44d90a19188050d841db48372.jpg

All modern East Asian are decedent of Japanese.

We already killed Yellow Emperor and Chinese civilization cease to exist 100 years ago.

We all are living in the Japanese world, Japanese civilization!

You used to be a respectable and reasonable member but of late you have really gone downhill. What happened man?

Now you are verging on becoming Hanjian.

China need Confucianism!

Naaa, China needs Legalism. I consider one of the biggest mistake in Chinese history is Wudi to abandon all other philosophy but Confucianism.

no, when we become as rich as west, then become demcracy

democracy only work IF the peoples educated enough, otherwise you will end up like indonesia and india..

china got 1,3 B people... well, i don't think democracy good option for china..

from what i saw, china doing great.. why change?

democracy only work IF the peoples educated enough, otherwise you will end up like indonesia and india..

china got 1,3 B people... well, i don't think democracy good option for china..

from what i saw, china doing great.. why change?

Even educated individuals are not immune to herd mentality.

What China has been doing with the Western or whatever style of democracy may be called sort of "reverse engineering." Learn the idea, deconstruct it, get the "working and useful parts," get rid of the undesirables, add your own innovation, and in the end have a better product. Very pragmatic. Copying the West "literally" is a ticket to disaster because they will never think the best of China.

Last edited:
Have you ever lived in the West for at least a few years?

Western democracy it boils down to the fact that we are rich, it has nothing to do with real democracy, even that has been eroding since the end of the Cold War. What is left now is at best an oligarchy on its way to fascism.
True. No one in my family vote, i don't vote because it will be a useless clown who will win. I envy China's leadership. They create prosperity where our 'leader' create problems and pat themselves in the back for minor achievement like talking about extending subways after 30 years of talking about expanding subway.

Certainly not the western democracy, especially the US democracy.
The only thing we should copy US is on military spending.

Back
Top Bottom