What's new

Xeroxed Village: Chinese Secretly Copy Austrian Town

S13,China has more than 1000 kinds of Kongfu. such as Taiji, shaolin,emei, so many, Indians can not imagine. Such a noble thing was created by indians? Dont dream. Shining india dream is enough. Chinese had practiced kongfu more than 3000 years before that indian man came to china. You think Indian created kongfu because of the shaolin movies?

well its not my style to argue with so intelligent person as yourself but i said indian buddhist monks toke a type of martial arts along with them for self defence nearly 2100-2000 years back & in deu corse of time it developed & morphed into what you guys call kung fu

well its not my style to argue with so intelligent person as yourself but i said indian buddhist monks toke a type of martial arts along with them for self defence nearly 2100-2000 years back & in deu corse of time it developed & morphed into what you guys call kung fu

Pls stay away from elite Chinese Kongfu, we dont want to be associated with Indians. That Indian man just brought some Buddism thoughts here and he did nothing for kongfu. Pls dont put the crown on your head yourself. This will make you laughable

Chinese has no imagination???

Well, look at the book you read, the printing method is developed by Chinese.

Look at the silk you wear, it is developed by Chinese as well.

How about your navigation device at sea, it is developed by Chinese as well.

How about the gun powders? It is also developed by Chinese.

Chinese has calculated a correct Pi accurate to the 7 digits thousand year before the European...

Using the recently several hundred years western advancement to ignore China's past contribution is really despicable.

In addition, look at those research teams led by Chinese scientists in U.S. and Europe, it won't be long China will regain her glory days in Science and Development.

Its true when they say Chinese have no imagination. Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V.

Lame.

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Yes my freind kung fu as you call it was taken by buddhist monks to china for self defence even in your shaolinn temple there is still a silk saree hanging for centuries

Why isn't it called indian kongfu then?

Let's look at Disneyworld's EPCOT Center World Showcase, shall we???

Beyond Future World, if entering from the main gate at Epcot theme park, is the World Showcase area. World Showcase is a collective of Pavilions that wrap around the World Showcase Lagoon. Inside the Pavilions, find shops, attractions and restaurants that represent the culture and cuisine of these 11 countries:

Mexico
Norway
China
Germany
Italy
United States
Japan
Morocco
France
United Kingdom
Canada

But where's India and Korea??? That's right. One place no one wants to go but crazy hippies and another is culturally insignificant.

Temple of Heavan, Florida USA
Temple-of-Heaven1.jpg

There is a difference between a theme park, a miniature replica and a copy of a whole freaking town:cheesy:

Having said that, there is nothing wrong with it! Chinese folks should stop giving clarifications.

nope just you chinese!!! :woot:

many nations have materials yet they dont rely on copying like the chinese

What do your india rely on? Slum? and could you tell me why you are far behand us, you got indepence in 1947, we indepence in 1949.!!! and you are democratic country, you can elect you leader, you have freedom of speech, and you said that you are more creative, I don't know why, you indian are wise, and you have freedom of speech, you should be more eloquent, Tell me why? or you are just talker?
China | Data
India | Data

Because we did it for tourism and made no secret about it. I am in Vegas. I know.
We hide this for what? If we hide these, where the picture come from? I am chinese, I also know these "copy", these "copy" just for attract tourist for develop the local economy!! of course some of them are coarse copy!!! In china, we also criticise such coarse copy!!

What do your india rely on? Slum? and could you tell me why you are far behand us, you got indepence in 1947, we indepence in 1949.!!! and you are democratic country, you can elect you leader, you have freedom of speech, and you said that you are more creative, I don't know why, you indian are wise, and you have freedom of speech, you should be more eloquent, Tell me why? or you are just talker?
China | Data
India | Data

Someone pointed this out to me recently. India missed its window of opportunity 60 years ago. The 1950's should have been India's golden age of wealth and prosperity like it was for the US. UK destroyed, France destroyed, Germany destroyed, Japan destroyed, China destroyed, Korea destroyed, Singapore destroyed, Hong Kong destroyed, North Africa destroyed. If you can't dominate in that 1950's environment with all the infrastructure the British left India, ZERO chance now.

theres nothing wrong with building towns and cities inspired by foreign architecture........but building a carbon copy of an existing town is silly
What is not silly to you for china thing? I think anything come from china will be criticized by you? Does it? I like browse foreign website, do you think I am blank, I also like browse indian website, If there are bad news about china, there will so many attacker, there will be much comments, And most of them think they are truth, and the comment always comfine to so-called democracy, freedom of speech, Chinese are enslaved by CCP such word, no creative, so borthering, but if a good news about, the comment is so little!!

The Soviets used to do the same thing, except for more nefarious reasons...Espionage.
welcome to the copy. If you want to, you can, Because you are tourist, and you will develop the local economy, then improve the resident livelihood, improve the human right, you American always like take this issue, Now you will improve chinese human right!! welcome!!!

Yes my freind kung fu as you call it was taken by buddhist monks to china for self defence even in your shaolinn temple there is still a silk saree hanging for centuries
Why the name is chinese name? and are you still the ancient indian? you inherit india from British, Ancient indian were broken!!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom