What's new

WZ-10 Attack Helicopter Helmet

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
WZ-10 Attack Helicopter Helmet

2-26.jpg

1-32.jpg

The shutter speed nearly matches the rotational speed of the helicopter blade.

For example, let's say the shutter speed is 30 frames per second. Therefore, the video camera takes one picture/frame every 1/30th of a second. In 1/30th of a second, the helicopter blade made one rotation (or multiple rotations) plus it moved a little more. This gives the illusion of an almost stationary helicopter blade in the video.

Are there any back door negotiation going on with China on a possible sale of 50-70 WZ-10 in a license production agreement with Pakistan? I have heard about 3 years ago that Pak Army is quite interested in WZ-10 as well as PAC in its production.

Well buddy , first let china make the engine of it, right now china don't have nay engine and they have only limited no of prototype to fly , i think might be 2 or 3

Are there any back door negotiation going on with China on a possible sale of 50-70 WZ-10 in a license production agreement with Pakistan? I have heard about 3 years ago that Pak Army is quite interested in WZ-10 as well as PAC in its production.
Friend, Of course, I can't agree more that Pak produce WZ10 in license. The question I worried about is whether the domestic engine is available for WZ10, Although I have read a article that a engine designer was praised by state, the article seems hint that the breakthough on helicopter engine, It is hard to know, just be patient, IF PLA will be equiped with mass WZ10, which will claim that the engine problem is solved!!!

most of the components are western and China faces a military sale ban. getting one or two odd engines etc is not a problem but you cant continue to get the military hardware for a long time without arousing the suspicion.

in the early 2000s BBC did an investigation and claimed to have blown the cover of Chinese attempts to bypass the sanctions by buying aviation items that were civilian in nature but had a military use too.
I haven't heard much about it since then. if there are videos (not photos because they can be photoshopped) of a dozen odd copters then I will believe that China has overcome with the issues of assembling this helicopter.

Well buddy , first let china make the engine of it, right now china don't have nay engine and they have only limited no of prototype to fly , i think might be 2 or 3

Wrong! They have the Pratt and Wittneys engine that is even loved by Pakistan and I am hopeful that in coming time the Pakistan Military can be free from some other political powers and then they could easily paid up for this WZ-10P and will INSHALLAH going to produce it at PAC. INSHALLAH.Ameen.

I am sure during it production the PAC might going to develop an Unmanned version of it too. INSHALLAH.

anoher clueless India tries to be smart

I am glad at the machining technics. and seems that the helmet is changed!!

Back
Top Bottom