What's new

WTH :Is it a Ramzan transmission or a Circus?

PEMRA
:lazy2::lazy2::lazy2::lazy2::lazy2::lazy2:

Pervaiz Rasheed ko Imran ki Speech Sun'ne se or unkay jwab dene ki fursat nahi hai jo wo is cheez pe dehan de :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Har Channel pe Chu**** hai Siwai Dunya News k. Best Show Rooh-e-Ramzaan In Sahri and Iftari time

Thankfully our family and friends that I know have stopped watching these nonsense 'Ramzan' shows. Waste of time.

I am not stoping any one but majority of the SANE people agrees with me, TV channels can play such shows but should not in the name of holy month of Ramazan.

Those are your views that should guide your choices to watch or not whatever suits your views. But let others have the same choice. May be they want to watch something different. Imposition of one set of views to demand conformity from everyone else not sharing those views causes far more problems that it solves.

Those are your views that should guide your choices to watch or not whatever suits your views. But let others have the same choice. May be they want to watch something different. Imposition of one set of views to demand conformity from everyone else not sharing those views causes far more problems that it solves.
Same applies here if you did't agrees with me you can ignore my posts / threads.

Back
Top Bottom