What's new

WTF? Canadian PM Trudeau just congratulated Pakistan #Independece day

PaklovesTurkiye

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well Canada is alone in its recent relation with saudi arabia..Pakistan should balance relationship with canada but also other countries.

Are you kidding me?

Man...I think we should respond them in kind...Our government, where you are at? Or may be we are little worry due to current Saudi-Canada relations? and our good gesture in kind can irk Saudis? or Trudeau himself trolling Pakistan by congratulating us knowing we took side of Saudis?

hahaha....Hilarious thoughts coming into my mind

@war&peace @Indus Pakistan @Oscar @Arsalan @Zibago

I think our interests are with the saudis... they helped us many times...
Even a dog doesn’t bite the hand that feeds it.... koi sharam karo

We should have remained neutral, or tried to milk the Saudis, I think its fair considering they abandoned us at FATF
Koi sharam kar, saudis helped as a lot... I don’t like Saudi arabia for other reasons but in the end they are our friends not Canadians

And same time some of his idiot MP came up with 50 million oppressed and prosecuted Sindhi brain fart. The idiot doesn't even know that even total population of Sindh is not 50 million .

What if that resolution was Indian sponsored?

Are you kidding me?

Man...I think we should respond them in kind...Our government, where you are at? Or may be we are little worry due to current Saudi-Canada relations? and our good gesture in kind can irk Saudis? or Trudeau himself trolling Pakistan by congratulating us knowing we took side of Saudis?

this is courtesy, pakistan should reciprocate .

f uck saudi arabia bombing yemen and d ickriding Trump's America - so who are they to dictate pakistan's policy . Pakistan can have good relations with whoever they want esp a tolerant country like Canada who welcomes refugees created by Americans wars and never did anything to us.Hell we just had the HUM TV awards in Canada too lol

We totally welcome his gesture and thank him and Canada for felicitation. There is a strong and growing Pakistani community in Canada which is playing an active in the development of the host country.
I hope he will visit Pakistan and on reciprocal basis. I hope under the young leaderships of Imran Khan and Justin Trudeau (two of the hottest and most charismatic heads of govts in the world) would work together for the common good for the two countries and for the world in general.

Pakistan should probably get along with a country that knows how to keep its forests around, and pick up a trick or two
We can learn quite a few things from Canada especially related to preservation of the environment and also how to manage multi-cultural and multi-ethnic communities.

Last edited:
Are you kidding me?

Sir ji, please think normally. If Saudis have given up their rational thinking, at least you can think rational. He is a good guy, and look at his past, he has been very nice to Pakistanis. So, come on man, don't take this wrong.

And same time some of his idiot MP came up with 50 million oppressed and prosecuted Sindhi brain fart. The idiot doesn't even know that even total population of Sindh is not 50 million .
Well, that has to do with some Indian lobby within Canadian establishment. Let's not ruin our relations with Canada. Saudia and Canada will eventually find some way out of the situation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom