What's new

Wrong replay shown to nail Dhoni

Immigration......that's what my friend over there was hinting at........

People from south asia can be easily identified ,so what what this Indian call them self Pakistani???

Wooo wait why I will call my self a pakistani if I am an Indian...can you answer this?

People from south asia can be easily identified ,so what what this Indian call them self Pakistani???

Wooo wait why I will call my self a pakistani if I am an Indian...can you answer this?

You might as well write in Roman Hindi because I don't understand what you are trying to imply.
Iss tarha likh do................

He was hinting the cases of Pakistanis calling themselves Indian to escape discrimination.

Never came across something of the sort so I can't comment on that, even though I am a frequent traveller to the UK. Even if there is such an occurance, it has more to do with avoiding becoming the subject of people's misplaced hatred than being ashamed of your nationality. I believe there is a difference between the two.

We call writing Urdu in English alphabets "Roman Urdu", I thought it might be the case with India as well.............Though I am beginning to think it is not so........

What immigration? How does that prove that Indians hide their nationality?That means every immigrant anywhere in the world hides his nationality?:lol:
The main thing is that Pakistanis posed as Indians after Time Square bomb scare.

Never came across something of the sort so I can't comment on that, even though I am a frequent traveller to the UK. Even if there is such an occurance, it has more to do with avoiding becoming the subject of people's misplaced hatred than being ashamed of your nationality. I believe there is a difference between the two.

It happens very frequently in the US (UK being better in this regard due to old ties with South Asia) and it has increased after the Times Square bomb attmept by Faisal Shahzad. Infact Reuters carried a cover story on that - Pakistanis calling themselves Indians to escape discrimination.

But I fear we are going offtopic.

It happens very frequently in the US (UK being better in this regard due to old ties with South Asia) and it has increased after the Times Square bomb attmept by Faisal Shahzad. Infact Reuters carried a cover story on that - Pakistanis calling themselves Indians to escape discrimination.

But I fear we are going offtopic.

I do not have any information regarding that, so I'll take your word for it.

We call writing Urdu in English alphabets "Roman Urdu", I thought it might be the case with India as well.............Though I am beginning to think it is not so........

It is.

Books & handouts for soldiers in the IA are written in this manner & called Roman Hindi.

Back
Top Bottom