What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WebMaster : I just saw my negative rating gone up. but didn't received any alert and i am missing lot thanks alert.. please look upon the issue.. i would like to know which post got Negative rating.

Keep this thread clean, it is about a request to reverse a rating not criticize or debate over it. Take it to conversations for extra discussions.

@WishLivePak clearly you have beef with a few on PDF...your hate is so much which is visible from you display and obviously your posts in Political Section reflects how low you can go but it is understandable pml-n supporters are like that and also you have protection of one of the guy in Department.

If you are that humble and clean why not remove display and and get into decent debate that you can't although.

@WishLivePak clearly you have beef with a few on PDF...your hate is so much which is visible from you display and obviously your posts in Political Section reflects how low you can go but it is understandable pml-n supporters are like that and also you have protection of one of the guy in Department.

If you are that humble and clean why not remove display and and get into decent debate that you can't although.
I respect what @WebMaster said and so shall you. So i am no longer here to argue any further, I was here to simply report negative rating. If you have an issue, take it to a different thread and invite me there.

Respect defense.pk and its rules.

Also webmaster, only one of the rating was reversed. Why not the other three? Clearly someone was on a negative rating spree and even one of the mod said to bring it to your attention.

If I was the moderator, I would use power of infraction over his post and delete. I find it offensive...

Your MODs are too nice/lenient :D

Yar ab hath hola rakhna parta hai na!

Aaj kal dil hi nhn karta logon ko infraction dene ka hehe!

Aksar log ab aik warning par samajh bhi jatay hain.

@WebMaster

I just wanted a clarification about this silly game that one person likes to play. I ask this because almost all 10 of my negative ratings have been awarded in that fashion by one particular person who once did not like me calling his idol "Taliban Khan" whereas many people use that with impunity. The game is

1) Award negative rating.
2) Immediately delete the post.
3) Follow it by a thread ban.
4) Often follow it by a warning (optional)

Is this a valid protocol? What is the point of giving negative rating to a post when you are going to delete it immediately? Doesn't it sort of defeat the purpose? It also leaves me without the option of contesting that rating.

I was wondering if a system where everything associated with a deleted post (ratings/thanks) gets deleted would be a better option.

PS: Last time I talked about this, I was banned from this thread too. :lol:

@WebMaster

I just wanted a clarification about this silly game that one person likes to play. I ask this because almost all 10 of my negative ratings have been awarded in that fashion by one particular person who once did not like me calling his idol "Taliban Khan" whereas many people use that with impunity. The game is

1) Award negative rating.
2) Immediately delete the post.
3) Follow it by a thread ban.
4) Often follow it by a warning (optional)

Is this a valid protocol? What is the point of giving negative rating to a post when you are going to delete it immediately? Doesn't it sort of defeat the purpose? It also leaves me without the option of contesting that rating.

I was wondering if a system where everything associated with a deleted post (ratings/thanks) gets deleted would be a better option.

PS: Last time I talked about this, I was banned from this thread too. :lol:

I got three negative ratings and I have no idea who gave that because there was no notification. :o::o:

I got three negative ratings and I have no idea who gave that because there was no notification. :o::o:

In that case the procedure I just described was followed. You won't get a notification if your post is deleted immediately after. It is a clear abuse of the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom