What's new

Would you vote for a Hindu or Sikh candidate in election in Western country

When was the last time you were there and which region you been to the most

iv been to xinjiang (north west of china) 3 years 2010-2013. cities of urumqi, yili, burqin, kashghar, hami, aksu, Altay, Turpan and khotain.
been to beijing 1 year (north china) also tianjin region.
been to liaoning (north east china) 3 years, cities of Shenyang, Yinkou, haicheng, Anshan, liaoyang, Dalian, fushun, dandong, Changsun , Harbin. mostly lived in Shenyang capital of liaoning for the period. 2014-2017

brief 7 to 14 days stays in jinan, weifan, yantai, qingdao these are in shandong province during 2014-2017
3 days visit to xi'an and zhengzhou cities 2013
30 day visit to Shanghai in 2015 visited suzhou and nantong also during these days on a bicycle all around suzhou city.

i plan to visit the south next time macao, hong kong, guangzhou , shenzhen sichuan region also. but no time for now. i try to visit for atlest 3 months each year. 2018 i didn't go had exams.

iv been to xinjiang (north west of china) 3 years 2010-2013. cities of urumqi, yili, burqin, kashghar, hami, aksu, Altay, Turpan and khotain.
been to beijing 1 year (north china) also tianjin region.
been to liaoning (north east china) 3 years, cities of Shenyang, Yinkou, haicheng, Anshan, liaoyang, Dalian, fushun, dandong, Changsun , Harbin. mostly lived in Shenyang capital of liaoning for the period. 2014-2017

brief 7 to 14 days stays in jinan, weifan, yantai, qingdao these are in shandong province during 2014-2017
3 days visit to xi'an and zhengzhou cities 2013
30 day visit to Shanghai in 2015 visited suzhou and nantong also during these days on a bicycle all around suzhou city.

i plan to visit the south next time macao, hong kong, guangzhou , shenzhen sichuan region also. but no time for now. i try to visit for atlest 3 months each year. 2018 i didn't go had exams.

so you been there fairly recently like 2017

yes why do u ask. i have friends all over chinese cities, pakistaniz and Arabs if we need to confirm something we can do it on the go ;) but yea last visit was in 2017
cool I wont feel like needle in haystick if I am ever in China lol,after China I would like to see the Balkans and Turkey

cool I wont feel like needle in haystick if I am ever in China lol,after China I would like to see the Balkans and Turkey
oh no worries you wont be lost. china is very easy to travel in. everything is Brand new, people are super friendly, cities and villages extra clean. everthing goes about in an organized fashion. if u use United states passport be prepared to be spied upon though :P but u wont notice it until u break the law. message me if u actually go. i might be there and would do everthing i can to help.

Sikhs are overall quite a good set of people wherever they are. Unfortunately the ones that make it to politics (say in Canada) are the elite liberal douche types, like the guy running the NDP (hard left major party) right now.

HAHAHAHAHA... you've gotta be fucking kidding me.

I don't know how the bundjotts got into the libtard government. Take Navdeep Bhains (as in fat fucking cow). His qualifications are: born in Toronto (wow congrats you piece of shit), went to some place in Brampton (holy... that is a real surprise!), went to York and did a BBA (because he's too stupid to get into Schulich), did his MBA at Windsor university (a step down), and spent 1 year at Nike and a grand total of FOUR years at Ford. This retard is Minister of Innovation, Science, and Economic Development LOOOLLLLL

Here's another wahe guru type: Amarjeet (or is it jitt? I forget) Sohi. He had the illustrious experience of being a *drumroll* BUS DRIVER and a Khalistani goon before being Minister of Transportation. LOOOLLLLLL

Such a good set of people bro :omghaha:

@OsmanAli98 you always have that weird quoting issue in some of your posts lol...wuts up with dat.

HAHAHAHAHA... you've gotta be fucking kidding me.

I don't know how the bundjotts got into the libtard government. Take Navdeep Bhains (as in fat fucking cow). His qualifications are: born in Toronto (wow congrats you piece of shit), went to some place in Brampton (holy... that is a real surprise!), went to York and did a BBA (because he's too stupid to get into Schulich), did his MBA at Windsor university (a step down), and spent 1 year at Nike and a grand total of FOUR years at Ford. This retard is Minister of Innovation, Science, and Economic Development LOOOLLLLL

Here's another wahe guru type: Amarjeet (or is it jitt? I forget) Sohi. He had the illustrious experience of being a *drumroll* BUS DRIVER and a Khalistani goon before being Minister of Transportation. LOOOLLLLLL

Such a good set of people bro :omghaha:

LOL yep....honestly GTA is a big clusterf0ck

I might retire my sikh hate, or at least pause it.

So enjoy these gems while they're still there

@OsmanAli98 you always have that weird quoting issue in some of your posts lol...wuts up with dat.

LOL yep....honestly GTA is a big clusterf0ck

I am a rookie here still only been here since like Aug. only been active since Oct. Toronto is basically Canada's New York but smaller like Philly,Brampton felt like a bigger version of Richmond Hil,Queens lots of Sikhs

Sikhs are doing well politically wise in Canada

every group massacred the other. i know pashton tribes men who Killed more than 4 million hindus. my grand father told me we had alot of sikh neighbors a few hindus too but majority were sikh. the pashtoons buchered them and we had so much land we didn't know what to do with it in azad kashmir pakistan.

i think horror stories are similar on both sides of the border. also my grand mother told me people were basically the same , similar language similar clothes similar food. only hindus were different as they worshiped dolls. (her words not mine :P) sikhs are punjabiz i think that's why i feel comfortibel with them. punjabiz are real funny people to me.

i don't think faith of a person should matter too much, faith is a personal matter. but overall i know a few hindus from india back in the day when iw as a studnet in china. and i like sikhs more, im very sure. sikhs are not stingy, they dont count money as hindus do :P sikhs laugh alot. i can relate alot of stuff with the sikhs. with a hindu its kinda awkward... i have to make an extra effort to be friends or even to be engages with them as a normal person.
but with a sikh everyhthing comes without effort , everything is natural with a sikh.
4 million!!!
Seriously?

Back
Top Bottom