What's new

Would you vote for a Hindu or Sikh candidate in election in Western country

future_bound

Reaction score
Would you vote for a Hindu or Sikh candidate in an election in a particular western country that you live in? Why or why not??

I live in Canada and support the Liberals. But if in a hypothetical scenario, the liberal party's candidate in my area was a hindu or sikh and the Conservative party's candidate was a white then i would vote for the Conservatives. My reason is that while hindu or sikh candidates claim to represent all south asians but in reality they are only representing the interests of indian community and are by proxy promoting the interests of india. As a patriotic pakistani i do not want my vote to benefit india.

Federal elections in Canada in 2019, and there is no way i am voting for that sikh leader of NDP.
Liberals all the way!!

Last edited:
Well I live in the States, tbh I would not vote a J.w, or Hindu ,sadly in Western and Muliticultural countries appealing to all sides is next to impossible thanks to diversity and frankly certain ethnic groups pooling money to those candidates @Desert Fox @Nilgiri

Well I live in the States, tbh I would not vote a J.w, or Hindu ,sadly in Western and Muliticultural countries appealing to all sides is next to impossible thanks to diversity and frankly certain ethnic groups pooling money to those candidates @Desert Fox @Nilgiri

Most minorities do the whole intersectional liberal thing...and that puts me off to begin with.

If they are conservative, I will analyse their stances etc and likely vote for them (esp if the opposition is some typical libtard etc)...it depends. ..but its rare.

Most minorities do the whole intersectional liberal thing...and that puts me off to begin with.

If they are conservative, I will analyse their stances etc and likely vote for them (esp if the opposition is some typical libtard etc)...it depends. ..but its rare.

You know whats funny I use to work and voulanteer for political campaigns and noticed one thing all ethnic groups be it Pakistani,Chinese,Korean,J..ws,Indians,Turks, Arabs, or etc would vote left wing or liberal policies or support causes in the left wing sphere but in their homeland vote the extreme right wing or nationalists or advocate on the lines of that this is why I oppose the western notion of multiculturalism and mass immigartion leads to more inequality and less understanding as groups vie for power in their own sphere

What is meant by J.w?
Jew or Jehovah's Witness

The Kosher people or people we cant call out or we will be blocked

You know whats funny I use to work and voulanteer for political campaigns and noticed one thing all ethnic groups be it Pakistani,Chinese,Korean,J..ws,Indians,Turks, Arabs, or etc would vote left wing or liberal policies or support causes in the left wing sphere but in their homeland vote the extreme right wing or nationalists or advocate on the lines of that this is why I oppose the western notion of multiculturalism and mass immigartion leads to more inequality and less understanding as groups vie for power in their own sphere

Yep this is it in a nutshell. I see it in this forum too esp with immigration/open borders issue. One set of rules for west, but another set back home. Few are consistent across the board for everywhere.

The Kosher people or people we cant call out or we will be blocked

Oy vey, the goyim know! Shut it down!

i don't live in a western country but i would be more comfortible with a sikh. they are very nice people

Yep this is it in a nutshell. I see it in this forum too esp with immigration/open borders issue. One set of rules for west, but another set back home. Few are consistent across the board for everywhere.

Oy vey, the goyim know! Shut it down!

Yeah you see it here when Pakistanis and Indians scream about MS13 gangsters being put in detention I try to stay away from convos about it here cause I will be called a Uncle tom or sucking up to whitey while Abdul from Islamabad or Ganesh from New Delhi all go to US Emb for visa lol,and asking about how to migrate to Canada or USA

i don't live in a western country but i would be more comfortible with a sikh. they are very nice people

I have Sikh Neighbors and friends a lot of Pakistanis and the ones who are punjabi are very close to Sikhs here my dad when he lived in Africa in the 1970s made BFFs with Sikhs and when they moved to the States in the early 1980s they still made sure to meet up and last year we went to LA to meet them

Yeah you see it here when Pakistanis and Indians scream about MS13 gangsters being put in detention I try to stay away from convos about it here cause I will be called a Uncle tom or sucking up to whitey while Abdul from Islamabad or Ganesh from New Delhi all go to US Emb for visa lol,and asking about how to migrate to Canada or USA

Lol too late for me, I stuck my neck out and played "show the mirror" a whole bunch and got all the labels thrown back...well I had fun in the end I guess (got bored eventually)...nothings gonna change with ppl like that...they dont understand in the end just how bad it makes them look (i.e augment all the steretypes etc).

I have Sikh Neighbors and friends a lot of Pakistanis and the ones who are punjabi are very close to Sikhs here my dad when he lived in Africa in the 1970s made BFFs with Sikhs and when they moved to the States in the early 1980s they still made sure to meet up and last year we went to LA to meet them

Sikhs are overall quite a good set of people wherever they are. Unfortunately the ones that make it to politics (say in Canada) are the elite liberal douche types, like the guy running the NDP (hard left major party) right now.

Lol too late for me, I stuck my neck out and played "show the mirror" a whole bunch and got all the labels thrown back...well I had fun in the end I guess (got bored eventually)...nothings gonna change with ppl like that...they dont understand in the end just how bad it makes them look (i.e augment all the steretypes etc).

The thing is I joined PDF for like geo-political disscussions not trolls and bants, I ran a Countryball page and Political meme group on FB and dealt with left wing,right wing crap in my face got bored of that so I joined PDF, as for immigration, I am against Illegals be it the USA or Pakistan, and same goes for Multiculturalism its just leads to more tensions and more inequality the only reason why the West and US have open borders be it Legal H1B(China,India,Pakistan,Asian countries) and illegal(Latin American/Arabs) is cheap labor

Sikhs are overall quite a good set of people wherever they are. Unfortunately the ones that make it to politics (say in Canada) are the elite liberal douche types, like the guy running the NDP (hard left major party) right now.[/QUOTE]

I think minorities involved in politics are annoying they tend to support agghhh BLM or worse Antifa

They massacred a million muslims in 1947.

every group massacred the other. i know pashton tribes men who Killed more than 4 million hindus. my grand father told me we had alot of sikh neighbors a few hindus too but majority were sikh. the pashtoons buchered them and we had so much land we didn't know what to do with it in azad kashmir pakistan.

i think horror stories are similar on both sides of the border. also my grand mother told me people were basically the same , similar language similar clothes similar food. only hindus were different as they worshiped dolls. (her words not mine :P) sikhs are punjabiz i think that's why i feel comfortibel with them. punjabiz are real funny people to me.

i don't think faith of a person should matter too much, faith is a personal matter. but overall i know a few hindus from india back in the day when iw as a studnet in china. and i like sikhs more, im very sure. sikhs are not stingy, they dont count money as hindus do :P sikhs laugh alot. i can relate alot of stuff with the sikhs. with a hindu its kinda awkward... i have to make an extra effort to be friends or even to be engages with them as a normal person.
but with a sikh everyhthing comes without effort , everything is natural with a sikh.

Sikhs are overall quite a good set of people wherever they are. Unfortunately the ones that make it to politics (say in Canada) are the elite liberal douche types, like the guy running the NDP (hard left major party) right now.

Canadian Politics is way to sanitized even the Tories are to the left of what the American Republican Party is

i don't think faith of a person should matter too much, faith is a personal matter. but overall i know a few hindus from india back in the day when iw as a studnet in china. and i like sikhs more, im very sure. sikhs are not stingy, they dont count money as hindus do :P sikhs laugh alot. i can relate alot of stuff with the sikhs. with a hindu its kinda awkward... i have to make an extra effort to be friends or even to be engages with them as a normal person.
but with a sikh everyhthing comes without effort , everything is natural with a sikh.[/QUOTE]

I think Sikhs take more pride in their culture in the States and in Canada than the Hindus, Hindus here try real hard to be Canadian or American and only act Hindu when their white or non-Indian friends talk about Hollywood or weddings

Back
Top Bottom