What's new

Would you prefer to wear Western or traditional apart from work or office

in parties i prefer to wear what my wife says ...you cant contest...could you??????

I dont know why some men complain that their wives choose their clothes while going for a wedding or a party....trust me on this always listen to her,she'll definately make u look good n the best!

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

I wear jeans n T-shirts most of the time even in my office.

no suit in office....kyon chacha ji ka pffice hai kya :P

I dont know why some men complain that their wives choose their clothes while going for a wedding or a party....trust me on this always listen to her,she'll definately make u look good n the best!

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

Cheeky Jee office Chacha ka nahi apna khud ka hi hain :blink:

Dress pant and shirt in office, shalwar kurta at home, Jeans n T-shirts when go for outside w /wo wife. Kurta with little karhai for wedding and the parties

I don't trust any woman from south Asia to dress me.
I am still traumatized from childhood when my mom made me dress up as this kid in the blue

p16-main.jpg

its the norms of the organization that dictates us on what to wear on workind days and on fridays. But to be any thing that is confortable based on climatic parameters are always good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom