What's new

Would The Friendship between China and Pakistan Last Forever ?

they have to face in china

You call this brutality. If it is then Indians still surpass chinese with a huge margin. Can't post pics of nude and raped women, burn to coal dead bodies etc etc.

:azn:

You call this brutality. If it is then Indians still surpass chinese with a huge margin. Can't post pics of nude and raped women, burn to coal dead bodies etc etc.

just go to china in Muslim located area they will tell you badly they are living

then your eyes will open

The friendship between Pakistan and China has given heartburn and ulcers to many Indians!They somehow try to show that Chinese are anti muslims (in Indian's mind only) and try to spew anti China Feelings in Pakistanis.Sorry; that wont work.You gotta live with the ulcer you guys have.

so you mean its fine for you for the Chinese doing these against your community until it surpasses India ??? nice standards for your people living at different places..lol..nice logic.:lol:

The friendship between Pakistan and China has given heartburn and ulcers to many Indians!They somehow try to show that Chinese are anti muslims (in Indian's mind only) and try to spew anti China Feelings in Pakistanis.Sorry; that wont work.You gotta live with the ulcer you guys have.

you have just toward Chinese Muslim
eye_closed.jpg

so you mean its fine for you for the Chinese doing these against your community until it surpasses India ??? nice standards for your people living at different places..lol..nice logic.:lol:

Lolllzzz. You are Indian nothing more to define. I just said if that is the brutality by Chinese then Indians are the most brutal nation on the earth.

By the way those pics are common in India. Even for water shortage or salary hike we can see such scenes in India and other countries. Very stupid to see Indians having so much sympathy with "oppressed" chinese muslims.

:)

Lolllzzz. You are Indian nothing more to define. I just said if that is the brutality by Chinese then Indians are the most brutal nation on the earth.

fo a moment even if I agree to this crap of your that Indians are most brutal..how does it mean that since Chinese are less brutal than India,they are good for your pople ?? Thats what you just said in your last post...:lol:

By the way those pics are common in India. Even for water shortage or salary hike we can see such scenes in India and other countries. Very stupid to see Indians having so much sympathy with "oppressed" chinese muslims.

:)

I agree these pictures are common India....so is that the reason why you are angry on India than any other nation doing the same thing...brother then please dont see those pictures because even you agree that we Indians even start scenes like these even for water shortage and stuff..so whats the big deal....

And the reason why you find it stupid for Indians having sympathy for Muslim in China is because you yourself dont have it for them, just because you are busy trying to prove India as the worst country...be honest to yourself and open your eyes to all your brothers not just in India.:pop:

man i rarely say this but tum logon ki itni sarti kyun hai china-pak realtions se ? :D

For once I agree with you. I do not know why some people get upset if friedship is being claimed by China and Pakistan. It is their decesion to align with China.

Well, we can start with something like, both nations use "Toilets" and......:azn:
Now that is in poor taste and off-topic at the same time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom