What's new

Would PAF have bombed Taj Mahal in 1971 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This divya is the same girl who started to give emotional rants on a previous thread because i'd asked one of her bharatis not to call Pakistanis as their "joint family".

This divya is the same girl who started to give emotional rants on a previous thread because i'd asked one of her bharatis not to call Pakistanis as their "joint family".

sadly yes she is so nice person but when come to trolling she done it well also.many bans shorm term but she will be good after few more ;)

The Taj Mahal was apparently also camouflaged during the 2002 stand off. It beats any logics on the Indian mind set.
Why would Pakistan bomb a land mark, which after all is a Muslim Monument. Also it holds no strategic value.

The Taj Mahal was apparently also camouflaged during the 2002 stand off. It beats any logics on the Indian mind set.
Why would Pakistan bomb a land mark, which after all is a Muslim Monument. Also it holds no strategic value.

wo kya kehty hai na JO JESA HOTA HAI WO WESY DOSROON KO SAMJHTA HAI :D

Are you claiming that.. you willingly... in the spirit of self sacrifice ..got up and left their country ...as you no longer wanted to impose on them ??because it is very far from truth ..which is, that you were defeated in war..and had to surrender East Pakistan..or face annihilation.

Where did i claim that?

Even If you dravdians didn't use cowardly tactics in 1971, it still would have made no difference, majority of Bengalis wanted independence... how could we force ourselves onto tens of millions of people? Our soldiers tried their best, that's all that matters to me... they are winners for me.

Just like majority of Kashmiris want independence from you Dravdians... keep that in mind.

Where did i claim that?
Here

^^^

Majority of Bengalis at that time wanted independence, we couldn't continue to force ourselves onto them. At the end this result was the best for Pakistan.

You claim.. you could not force yourself onto them..yet you forced yourself on to them plenty... Bangladeshi genocide is the proof of that.

Even If you dravdians didn't use cowardly tactics in 1971, it still would have made no difference, majority of Bengalis wanted independence... how could we force ourselves onto tens of millions of people? Our soldiers tried their best, that's all that matters to me... they are winners for me.

Just like majority of Kashmiris want independence from you Dravdians... keep that in mind.

Dravidian.. Trying to racially profile Indians..LOL..this is one of the reasons you have never won a war against India..you do not understand your enemy..you do not understand how diverse..yet how united we are.

Here

You claim.. you could not force yourself onto them..yet you forced yourself on to them plenty... Bangladeshi genocide is the proof of that.

Dravidian.. Trying to racially profile Indians..LOL..this is one of the reasons you have never won a war against India..you do not understand your enemy..you do not understand how diverse..yet how united we are.

I said we could not continue to force ourselves onto them. We tried to keep a united Pakistan, but i didn't work. I'm not ashamed of anything. I'm proud of my Country. I think we are better off without the Bengalis anyways.

How united you indians are? Then explain this.

Why are Sikhs Better looking and fairer then most other indians? - Topix

Dravidians - are they dark becuase of climate? - Topix

there was absolutely nothing tobe gained by bombing the taj mahal.

the scaffoldings were still put to hide it.

this might have been because the taj mahal is easy to spot from the air at night. this would have helped any PAF bombers better navigate and strike locations in and around agra.

Here

Don't bother, Pakistanis don't understand anything beyond race or religion.

If I could only stress the weight of how over-exaggerated the Bangladesh 'genocide' was, it wouldn't even be a part of the Bangladeshi Awami league doctrine. The "2 million killed" was part of a political stunt to win the remaining Bangladeshis who did not opt to side against Pakistan. No wonder hardly any countries even recognize the Bangladesh "genocide" as a genocide.

I take a "genocide class" as an elective here in the United States, and we have not even as little as mentioned the Bangladesh "genocide" after an entire year of the course. And guess what? The course is over. So much for the "biggest genocide after WW2" scheme.

We are diverse too. Split into 6 primary ethnicities. and dozens of secondary branches, yet the separatist movements that we have are nowhere near as huge as the ones in India are.

Last edited:
We are diverse too. Split into 6 primary ethnicities. and dozens of secondary branches, yet the separatist movements that we have are nowhere near as huge as the ones in India are.

Your population and diversity is no were close to India's. There are only two main movements, the one in Kashmir and the Naxalites. The others are small in comparison and isnt a problem for India.

And one more thing India is getting stronger and stronger day by day. It can handle these problems.

Explain what? Some Internet losers on the internet talking about how fair they are or good looking they are? If they want to prove they are better looking then one group they should post a picture of themselves and prove it.(but they never will) It easy for people to talk sh*t behind a computer screen..

Do me a favor and go to any Indian day parade, and see for yourself how many Sikhs show up. They have such a small population in India, and see how many are in the Indian army ready to fight YOUR country.

Last edited:
Don't bother, Pakistanis don't understand anything beyond race or religion.

Exactly !!

They cannot comprehand the idea of unity in diversity. For them everything is religion and race. Let them enjoy their narrow mindness. No one listen to these poor chaps in real world. These types of internet forums are the only way where they can vent their frustration and anger. Listen and forget :D

I said we could not continue to force ourselves onto them. We tried to keep a united Pakistan, but i didn't work. I'm not ashamed of anything. I'm proud of my Country. I think we are better off without the Bengalis anyways.

Why are Sikhs Better looking and fairer then most other indians? - Topix

Dravidians - are they dark becuase of climate? - Topix

You could not "continue" to force your self on them anymore because you were defeated in full scale war ...and were forced out of there..they is no evidence to suggest ..that suddenly you had some kind of moral epiphany and decided to call it quits.

Now you claim you are better without them..where was this realization when you killed countless of them to stay united.

For arguments sake lets say another part of Pakistan breaks away from it would claim the same for it too??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom