What's new

Would not mind Indo-Pak N-war: JuD Chief

:cheesy: But Indians claim that in nuclear war with Pakistan, All Pakistanis will be perished and Half of Indians will still survive .

yeh by the looks of it - the first striking country will have to pay with its isolation from earth.

and its Pakistani leader who yapp about nuke all the time. striking nuke bombs means - killing civilian - only a monster state could make such statement or tend to do so.

to be true - indian and Pakistani state dont deserve to have nuke -
like they say - if you teach a monkey how to light a match stick he will put the whole world on fire. :coffee:

Someone said to me that JuD is a charity organization.

YEH they charity for the terrorism.

The Indian orange media as always making up things when nothing works your concocted paranoia is the last hope for your attention seeking bharati media simple as that.

jana our media at-least provide video evidence for the report un-like pakistani media with all fake wiki leaks, nobody except pakistani and some chinese questions our media's credibility but you media's credibility is world famous :argh::argh:

Why you Indians keep posting blabberings of this idiot ?He is no position to decide this. Noone gives a damn about him.

As for Hafiz, authorities should send this war mongering Hafiz to border so that he could fulfill his desires.

Last edited:
Why you Indians keep posting blabberings of this idiot ?He is no position to decide this. Noone gives a damn about him.

As for Hafiz, authorities should send this war mongering Hafiz to border so that he could fulfill his desires.

but i think he has some kind of backing:azn::azn:

right said fred !!!!! :tup:

tell us your city - we shud forward your location to the list of

1. not to be bombed places.

i got my self listed in top 10 buggers there.

who the hell care about this mulla hafiz ...... bloody just shoot the damn idiot and lets fetch a beer over his dead corpse. and for your smart comment this lager is on me

can please tell me why did your government gave the permission to hold such rally in heart of your country. when both country trying hard to bring peace process on track. will this not effect the peace process. why cant your government jail hafiz for provoking people to wage a war against nation

Great..we should try to make this news appear in most international media..If possible with the pic of that bearded dudes giving hate speeches(photoshopped to appear more scary).

madam,
y dont u try then?
lets see who will survive and how much?

look at the photos of the ppl who survived in japan during nuke war

nevermind duhashmits might understood why i replied his post.

and its Pakistani leader who yapp about nuke all the time. striking nuke bombs means - killing civilian - only a monster state could make such statement or tend to do so.

1. First of all you need to learn what is a leader that too when you put a nationality to it. He is NOT a Pakistani leader if yes then Balthakray of Hindu extermist group Shiv can stand for same title of Indian Leader .

2. It was your Indian army chief who was yapping about a nuclear war now decide for your ownself if an emotional head Hafiz Saeed of NON-Govt org is monster or a Chief of the second largest Army of a country like India is a monster and irresponsible to talk about waging nuclear war.

Managing Pakistan is becoming precarious with passing day and the economy is in shambles.

So may be some people think a nuclear war is respectable way to commit suicide.

Last edited:
can please tell me why did your government gave the permission to hold such rally in heart of your country. when both country trying hard to bring peace process on track. will this not effect the peace process. why cant your government jail hafiz for provoking people to wage a war against nation

why you give permission to Hindu extremist groups live Shiv Sena, RSS, VHP and so on for holding provoking rallies and spreading war mongering ?

jana our media at-least provide video evidence for the report un-like pakistani media with all fake wiki leaks, nobody except pakistani and some chinese questions our media's credibility but you media's credibility is world famous :argh::argh:

He also talked about Indian Hindu terrorism. hope you also take note of that ;)

And these words are from a Terrorist head of a Banned terrorist organistion......:)

He don't mind! So, do we..!

There is an Old saying...."Vinash kaale Vipreet Budhee"

Back
Top Bottom