What's new

Would Jinnah have lived as a Shia?

If anyone from modern day is compared or associated with the characters of the prophet is indeed a "dirty" man which includes myself.

The most common and simplest definition of secularism is exclusion of religion from state's affairs. Only a fool would imagine that the glorious prophet was a secular when he himself established a governance system based on Islamic principles which means inclusion of religion in state's matter.

Secularism in the western sense meant separation of Church and state because the churches laws themselves were discrimatory against non-Christians. The Islamic state does not have this problem so is secular by nature.

As for "inclusion of religion in state's matters" well there isn't a country on earth which doesn't have "secular laws" that can't be traced back to religious text. Islamic laws are usually secular in that they don't distinguish between Muslim and non-Muslim and justice is given to both in equal terms.

Secularism in the western sense meant separation of Church and state because the churches laws themselves were discrimatory against non-Christians. The Islamic state does not have this problem so is secular by nature.

As for "inclusion of religion in state's matters" well there isn't a country on earth which doesn't have "secular laws" that can't be traced back to religious text. Islamic laws are usually secular in that they don't distinguish between Muslim and non-Muslim and justice is given to both in equal terms.

You have molested both the terms of Secularism and Islamic governance system with your absurd definitions. Today so called "Islamic" states is a mere result of British imperialism and has nothing to do with Islam because it is highly against the concept of division of Muslim land. islam emphasizes on unity of the ummah ruled by only one pious and righteous leader. Today we have as many as 50 so called Islamic states governed by their own leaders each following their own versions thus is pretty much are representing sects.

Evidence is not needed, the fact that no one observed him praying 5 times a day and other private Islamic acts is a testament to his piety.

It is obligatory for every Muslim leaders to lead by example in every aspect of life, calling others to prayers and observing prayers is one of the duties and prophet would do the same. One who believes "Islamic acts" are only private matter has a huge deficit in islam.

You have molested both the terms of Secularism and Islamic governance system with your absurd definitions. Today so called "Islamic" states is a mere result of British imperialism and has nothing to do with Islam because it is highly against the concept of division of Muslim land. islam emphasizes on unity of the ummah ruled by only one pious and righteous leader. Today we have as many as 50 so called Islamic states governed by their own leaders each following their own versions thus is pretty much are representing sects.

According to Iqbal, an Islamic republic can be used, not everything is a western conspiracy or are you expecting a Mahdi or other saviour to come rescue us and bring back an empire were all of us are one nation under one ruler again.

It is obligatory on Muslim leaders to lead by example of every aspect of life, calling others to prayers and observing prayers is one of the duties and prophet would do the same. One who believes "Islamic acts" are only private matter has a huge deficit in islam.

Jinnah, Pakistan and Islamic Identity: The Search for Saladin - Akbar S. Ahmed - Google Books

And care to refute my definition of secular laws, Or are you claiming that Islamic laws do discriminate non-Muslims.

According to Iqbal, an Islamic republic can be used, not everything is a western conspiracy or are you expecting a Mahdi or other saviour to come rescue us and bring back an empire were all of us are one nation under one ruler again.
This my friend is a innovation in Islamic matters and manipulation which contradicts with the following ayah “This day I have perfected for you your Deen (Way of Life), and completed My favor on you, and have chosen for you Islam (Islaama Deena) as your religion.” Quran 5:3
And the prophet saw has said, “Any action which is not according to our matter is rejected.”

And care to refute my definition of secular laws, Or are you claiming that Islamic laws do discriminate non-Muslims.
Islamic laws dont require a western term because the result will be disastrous and your definition is a prime example.
Secular only means exclusion of religion from state's matter and inclusion of man made system only. Islamic law is not secular because it gives islam the most priority and minorities religion is limited to personal practices only.

All respected Members,
Jinnah Lived as Shia in his personal life other wise he is a Hero of all indian Muslims.
Where is the Problem ?
Every thing is going right all the year except, when Muharram Moon Sighted.
Yaar,
What you believe or like, but respect others.
Don't blame/provoke others! (Apna Chooro Naa Kisee Ko Charoo Na)

Why not. Liaqat ali khan, Sikandar mirza, yayha khan, zulfiqar ali bhutto, benazir bhutto, musharaf, zardari, yousaf raza gillani are/were shias.

shia or sunni what;s the problem??? i am sure no problem except ofcourse for the mullahs and imam's of the sects!!! their business thrives on divisions and sects! :angry:

jinnah clearly said in his address that you are free to practise your religion how as you wish!

man made division, created by a bunch of ******* idiots banking off power vacuum

all Muslims are same.....same ideology, same ethos, same values.

if you believe otherwise, then you are part of the motherfucking problem

All of this is a fact but I think if Jinnah would have been among us..there would have been no sectarianism.
And if you consider Jinnah to be just Shia not a Mulim then we people must be thankful to Shia muslims who gave us such a Great Leader.
Quaid had said clearly that this is a state where everyone would have right to live their lives according to their own teachings and their own religion.
Secondly It's not the time to discuss such topics,Its time to be united.So lets be united.We all are Pakistanis.
I say I am a Muslim,a true Pakistani.
Who else is there to say that he/she is a Muslim,a Pakistani,and don't believe in sectarianism??

i am sunni....our neigbours are shia .....we never discussed this shia sunni topic..95% dont have time to discuss this topic...why are you people doing this..? we are muslims,we are pakistani:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom