What's new

Would India allow US to use military bases?

where does the tune have gone ? no foreign army in india's soil because we are not others , huh ?

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

you guys should learn English properly my friend,it says Access to base for logistic support.its not like giving them access to base their equipment,what BD is dreaming to provide other countries. :D

Lol India won't become a superpower in their wildest dream, now they get slap back to reality and wisely join the US lead world order.

India government cut down oil import from Iran to comply with Obama demand.

If Chinese are slaves what does that make pretty much every country that isn't as good. Keep in mind the world's biggest slave population not in China and it's not close.

Change your flag to a developed nation's, if you want to play this game.

our definition of "Slave" is different than Chinese.Sorry to say,but a born as a captive bird doesn't know what it is mean to remain captive.

say what. That's a weird example, they can do that without India, in fact they don't need any country other than a passport and a plane ticket for that.

I guess it really is beyond my intelligence. Espionage never ended, even when they sold us blackhawks.

America was in Asia, long before we became anything.

For someone doubting someone else's intelligence, you sure didn't provide anything in particular.

you're funny my friend.meanwhile,you don't know $h!t about HUMINT and SIGINT.its futile to talk about it with you.

they sold you blackhawks??you mean the Chinese Copy of the civilian variants USA sold??in that sense,even India contributes to Chinese Automobile industry.plus,they sold the helos when US-China relationship was at helm..post Tiananmen Square Massacre,it again took a plunge after USA put sanction on China.

our definition of "Slave" is different than Chinese.Sorry to say,but a born as a captive bird doesn't know what it is mean to remain captive.

you're funny my friend.meanwhile,you don't know $h!t about HUMINT and SIGINT.

they sold you blackhawks??you mean the Chinese Copy of the civilian variants USA sold??in that sense,even India contributes to Chinese Automobile industry.plus,they sold the helos when US-China relationship was at helm..post Tiananmen Square Massacre,it again took a plunge after USA put sanction on China.

You only able to vote for the crook in India that the freedom you get, free to defecating open, free to practice child labor, free to own a modern day slave. That what India democracy stand for.

This article seems rumor, not official confirmation.

Let's see if that's true, India will no longer to be non-aligned stance policy. Russia might see this threat and angry toward India for allowing US military. India is just paranoid both China, Pakistan and other allies surrounding it.

Great news :D

India is to throw open its military,air and naval bases to the US. In return India can use the US military facilities including communication setup. India can also get US to fight alongside it in case of a war. This move was mooted during UPA time and it was shot down by allies then like the Left parties. Defence Minister Antony too had vetoed it saying that it would compromise security of India. These clauses would come under the renewal of Defence pact signed in 2005. Under this pact, US had supplied India around $10 billion worth arms.

US had given draft of the agreements that offer sharing of communication, logistical support and cooperation of basic information. Sharing of communication would give US access to India’s secured communication systems. The advantage the defence ministry argues is that in turn Indian ships can get real time information through US networks which is not possible today. NDA ministry terms these agreements as just making it formal for an arrangement that is operational. It points out that Indian ships in Gulf waters do refuel from US ships in sea and neither countries have objected. Now that US has shifted base to Asia, India is seen as a partner by US.

Modi has told the defence ministry to complete the paperwork before Obama’s visit and get ready to push it through. Critics say that giving US the right to use Indian soil for their military adventures in Asia could take away the non aligned stance policy.

As the new regime in Sri Lanka has not dumped China and restoring all rights to ex-Army Chief Sarath Fonseka who led the army against Tamils and a pro-China man, India feels that it is time that the paranoia towards US be dropped. Left parties that were against the agreement are marginalized. Reactions from China and Russia to this new agreement have to be watched.

India to allow US to use military bases | idrw.org

is it good...??

i think you must learn military stuff lol and nah it is your dream to provide to your white master, gandhi ji would have been upset if he saw it lol

btw congratution, from now your foreign policy will be determined by USA aaaaaahahaha

I know enough stuff dude,while you must have to know more.plus,this "Access" has nothing to do with "Foreign Policy Determination".USA had access to our base for long time.another epic fail of you.

Yea go fall right into the trap its actually a blessing in disguise for Pakistan.

Funny we have had enough experience by dealting with SuperPowers on equal terms.We did that in 1971 by signing a military pact with USSR .And at that time Indian capabilities were next to zilch compared to now .USSR was far powerful than US at that time.
Now after 4 decades we are several times powerful and also can deal with US on equal term.

I know enough stuff dude,while you must have to know more.plus,this "Access" has nothing to do with "Foreign Policy Determination".USA had access to our base for long time.another epic fail of you.
aahahahaa poor you, don't know what is going on :lol:

India decides to become US colony interesting move I must say. China and India after this will have more hostility towards each other

Why do you think colony? They are not giving away land to us . There is no port funded, run and owned by us in India.

In other for India to gain the permanent UNSC membership, the Big5 all need to agree with the decision. US alone can't guarantor India position in the UNSC membership.

Good job ally with US and dissed the Russian, the all time tested India friend.

None in big 5 have said no to India's candidature that include China, but it is US that can push India's candidature given its extra ordinary influence across the world.

None in big 5 have said no to India's candidature that include China, but it is US that can push India's candidature given its extra ordinary influence across the world.

You think Russia and China will agree with India into the UNSC membership when they fully know India ally with US policy to counter both Russia and China? Russia and China ain't no fool.

Back
Top Bottom