What's new

Would captured Indian pilot change his statement about Pakistani hospitality?

Would Indian pilot Abhinandan Varthaman, change his statement about Pakistani hospitality?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They don't have proofs, so for IAFs face saving and Indias face saving, he has to say that he downed an F-16.

You make it feel like chanakya's thoughts are in Indian school syllabus.
No .in blood.

most probably. I've got a feeling that he must've spilled some vital secrets in exchange for his return. indians in general and south indians in particular don't have very high tolerance for pain and he already had the sh!t beaten outta him by villagers.
You are again making a mistake. They are more resilient.

I don't know if he will change his mind, but their media will certainly report lies.

"Wing commander was ToRtUrEd!!!! PAK army only gave him 1 spoon of sugar for his tea, when he asked for 2!!!!!"

Feed?
Lol.
How many times was Somnath temple destroyed? And how many times was it rebuilt?

Living in a Muslim only society has made you forget what hindus are.

Stick to the topic you fools always try and drift off the topic. What has somnath got to do with today's situation you hopeless case?

The message he carries back with his release is "
"Anyone Indian who has picked up gun will be eliminated by PA"

At the end of the day he's still indian and yes he will claim to have shot down F16

We should have not released him this soon maybe 2-3 months later

Af course
Pakistanis are emotional fools. why couldn't we keep him just for few more days?

whocares. When their top generals lies in front of camera yesterday by showing that missile crap than who is he ...just a wing commander

Lol, I have Ambedakar's photo in my room and I have never even read a single line written by Chanakya...India is a huge country and other than some book intellectual nobody gives a shit about what Chanakya wrote. You sound brainwashed, just think beyond your hate towards India. India is not just about Hinduism.
Just look at your media and live from wagha border.....Abhinandan is alive because we are humans but you people are just war mongers and idiots.

At the end of the day he's still indian and yes he will claim to have shot down F16

We should have not released him this soon maybe 2-3 months later

In 2-3 months world will have forgotten about this whole thing. Right now this is a major news. Even here in Sweden it featured in major news and the pilots release recieved positive comments for Pakistan on social media here. IK has played it smart. If we were to release him do it just now when the whole world is watching.

As for the pilot, of course he will read the script he is given if he wants a future.

he will be dictated by Indian officials before presenting to media.

Back
Top Bottom