What's new

Would captured Indian pilot change his statement about Pakistani hospitality?

Would Indian pilot Abhinandan Varthaman, change his statement about Pakistani hospitality?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Geneva convention kinda new but do i have to remind you letter of HAzrat Umar Razi allahtalla anhoo when he instruct his forces when they going to Jerusalem?? for us rules of engagement defined long time ago when you are on attack,when defend or when u conquer

Why not ..... ???

This happened even in Flt. Lt. Nachiketa case (click here) even though he was treated in dignified manner in Pakistan and at the time of returning him Indian to Red Cross was present and conducted a proper medical examination earlier
perhaps he remembered the precedent set by the former and therefore said it upfront. Apparently this guy had been a consultant to some Indian movie on the same situation an Indian pilot shot down and captured by pakistan Kiya coincidence!

perhaps he remembered the precedent set by the former and therefore said it upfront.
That's what i thought, in that case he's cunning as fox.
He also know very well, that how to use the videos which soldiers are making during the chit chat.

Apparently this guy had been a consultant to some Indian movie on the same situation an Indian pilot shot down and captured by pakistan Kiya coincidence!
from where you get this info ..... This POW is really an interesting character after every few hours something interesting is disclosed about him

He would change the statement most likely as it seems he got few punches....nothing serius but probably will explore,I don't see why would anyone from pakistan side publish this...but it end up in india news outlets.It starts from 1.53

from where you get this info ..... This POW is really an interesting character after every few hours something interesting is disclosed about him
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/kash...dead-bodies-at-mi17-site-indian-media.604541/
Because Bollywood is the mindset of the India

He would change the statement most likely as it seems he got few punches....nothing serius but probably will explore,I don't see why would anyone from pakistan side publish this...but it end up in india news outlets.It starts from 1.53

it has been reported that the pilot shot 5 times before he was over powered and beaten and then rescued by pak army. I would also like to inform you that a helicopter crashed on IOK and the Indian helicopter which came to surveil the area was pelted with stones. This is the price of occupation

• Kulbhushan is happy with his treatment in Pakistan - he repeated he is being cared well.
  • Abhi said "I am happy and will not change my statement even when I return", even though he was not asked to give any such affirmation.
  • Abhi is saying "I am not supposed to tell you that" repeatedly, and he is not jolted, tortured or punished for refusing to cooperate. He is repeatedly saying it because he understands he can refuse - and he will not be harmed by Pakistan Army for his refusal.
I hope (a hope and a logical assertion) that Abhi will not change his statement.

Last edited:
The man is a liar because he was lying about his rank. He is a Squadron Leader according to his service number 27981. He didnt told his Squadron name. He was saying that i am not suppose to tell you that on every question.
And he shooted at our people and his gun was empty ??? :mad::mad:

The Man deserves a beating of epic proportion.

The man is a liar because he was lying about his rank. He is a Squadron Leader according to his service number 27981. He didnt told his Squadron name. He was say that i am not suppose to tell you that on every question.
And he shooted at our people and his gun was empty ??? :mad::mad:

The Man deserves a beating of epic proportion.

Islam asks you to treat your prisoners well. He was enemy when he was behind his guns, now he is helpless and cannot harm anymore. Keep him under custody, return him or punish him under the law - without a maltreatment.

Saw the video bro
Locals wanted his blood
If PA hadnt rescued him he would already be qeema and world would have forgotten about him.
Not rumors... people who got shot at are already interviewed by media.
His pistol was empty, once Pak army came to his rescue.

Islam asks you to treat your prisoners well. He was enemy when he was behind his guns, now he is helpless and cannot harm anymore. Keep him under custody, return him or punish him under the law - without a maltreatment.
i understand that as a Muslim but the pain he caused to our people. I want some interrogation being done that all i want.

Back
Top Bottom