What's new

Would captured Indian pilot change his statement about Pakistani hospitality?

Would Indian pilot Abhinandan Varthaman, change his statement about Pakistani hospitality?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screw hospitality this pilot was out for blood. He doesn't deserves any and same goes for the bharti fags on this forum.

all you people calling for mistreatement. Remember, we have a golden egg right now. We treat him well and give him respect, we will get international dividens that we can ever hope to buy otherwise.

Would Indian pilot Abhinandan Varthaman, change his statement about Pakistani hospitality, once he's handed over to India?

Whose handing him over to India?
Robin you just paranoid

If he was ants to liv Ed in india safely he must changes i dont feel any bad the fact is there will be respect in his heart for oak for hospitality which matters the most

Whose handing him over to India?
Robin you just paranoid

This was perhaps the second or third sentence prisoner utter from his mouth in front of Pak army, i simply refereed to his own statement.
He was sooooooooo confident that it seems he was the one in charge!
He was also addressing Major like he is col. in Pak army.
I think upon his return, he's going to tell tales of his bravery.....
I will not be surprised, if he claim that he beat slipped out of the hands of Pak army by punching each one of them and later he was captured again but this time Pakistanis were very respectful and he even ordered tea, which was personally served to him by General Bajwa.

This was perhaps the second or third sentence prisoner utter from his mouth in front of Pak army, i simply refereed to his own statement.
He was sooooooooo confident that it seems he was the one in charge!
He was also addressing Major like he is col. in Pak army.
I think upon his return, he's going to tell tales of his bravery.....
I will not be surprised, if he claim that he beat slipped out of the hands of Pak army by punching each one of them and later he was captured again but this time Pakistanis were very respectful and he even ordered tea, which was personally served to him by General Bajwa.

well maybe next time he will be in a blue suit playing Cinderella with his family.

But he is not going anywhere.

if he not change statement in india he will be killed by hindu extremists so we should ignore this matter as we understand his limitations in india

Back
Top Bottom