What's new

Worst rigging of country's history in KP Local Body election: Zaeem Qadri

lol Zaeem Qadri.... do i need to say more ?

11391392_667096936725548_9056779998279485353_n.jpg

Are these IK's home made stats? I was told that the Army and Rangers were called in at over 210 poling stations due to violence and weapons being threatened to be used freely and some did get used. Police and Rangers were called separately at 355 low risk stations across KPK.

When will you IK guy EVER speak the truth!!!!! IK uses violence and that's the name of his game, from sit ins to government shut down to threatening to drag the PM and his daughter from their house and all the bullshiit, its just violent in nature. There is 0 surprise that violence actually erupted. Like leader, like followers. Leaders shape the culture of their party and followers. A leader who doesn't give respect to others, will always have followers who are violent and will never win the government as people overtime see through the violent agenda.

IK will probably call this all NS's fault somehow. His people were feeding sheep while others were doing violence, lol

lol Zaeem Qadri.... do i need to say more ?

11391392_667096936725548_9056779998279485353_n.jpg
1102877511-1.jpg

1102877511-2.gif

Very messed up elections, although no official rigging by PTI high-command, however, PTI candidates did whatever they could to cheat. What a shame, another Noora League in the making, only difference is that in PMLN it's all sanctioned by Nawaz / Shahbaz and here it was PTI candidates themselves.

After all the Nooragardi, democratic process died a horrible death today. RIP democracy!
Acha?
1102877512-1.gif

This is how PTI came to power. A product of rigging....

Even Balochistan managed a far far far more peaceful transition to Local body system....

CGUNlmMWcAAZqbA.jpg:large

Amin Gandapur.....

So ANP makes a comeback in spite of poll rigging. Well Done Comrades...

ECP has declined Biometric system many times . I don't think ECP will allow biometric system in 2018 election and continues with same rant that ECP is not ready. ...

Tabdeeli A nahi rahi Tabdeeli A chuki hai ... imagine if this was khi NA246 ya punjab .. Imran khan nay ro ro kar asman sir par utha lena tha .. dhandli haey dhandli

Tabdeeli A nahi rahi Tabdeeli A chuki hai ... imagine if this was khi NA246 ya punjab .. Imran khan nay ro ro kar asman sir par utha lena tha .. dhandli haey dhandli

karachi mayn 2013 mayn sab dakh chukay hay saf shfaf elections aur koi sirf aik halqay mayn dhadli nae kar sakta kyun k sab ki naar us waqt us aik halqay par hi hoti hay

dosra dhandli ka yahan say hi pata chal jaey ga agar pmln,anp,ppp juif koi complaint lay kar election commission mayn jaey ga yan tribunal mayn jesa k in mayn say sab kehtay thay about election 2013 mayn rigging howi lakin koi judicial commission mayn nae gaya aur mulana sb b mukar gaey k pti nay 2013 mayn rigging ki according to juif

the anarchist anp,ppp aur juif nay mil k larai jahgray karway aur out of 10 died yesterday 5 pti k supporters thay jab k pti dhandli apnay workers k zor pay nae kar sakti thi kyun k dosri parties jo alliance mayn then un k workers pti k muqablay mayn kae guna thay 1 to 6 kyun k 6 patry allince tha anp+ppp+juif+qwp+pmln on different constituencies

jab k police k pas lathiyan then guns nae siwae special units,paramilitary,army etc etc

ab jesa in parties nay kpk mayn kia esa hi pti+allies punjab aur sindh mayn karen gay just wait and watch na khelay gay nakelnay dayn gay jesa k in parties ki policy thi in kpk.

ECP has declined Biometric system many times . I don't think ECP will allow biometric system in 2018 election and continues with same rant that ECP is not ready. ...

faisla sarkon par hi hona hay kuch nae nikalna in commissions say aur in institutions say like election commission tribunals judiciary etc etc

IF dhandli were properly done by the govt. that is pre-poll rigging then PTI would've clean swept the entire election just like PML-N did the general elections..alot of vote counting irregularities were found there..However if you want to compare this election to the general elections of 2013, this election had rigging attempts, violence in 100 or so polling stations among thousands of polling stations, barring of women from voting etc.. this isn't exactly dhandli or prepoll rigging but mass ill management by ECP and bad implementation by KP govt. also i wouldn't be surprised if a few PTI candidates individually tried to do rigging..for which they should be booted out of the party..I say re-elections should be announced of those halqas where these acts of violence or rigging attempts were found..

Patwari Mode On: Where is the proof? I don't see any systematic rigging, its just fault of presiding officers or polling staff. Take us to the courts, go knock the doors of Election Tribunals and file petitions. We're meanwhile readying ourselves for stay order.

Patwari Mode Off: Poorly mismanaged elections no doubt.

Patwari Mode On: Where is the proof? I don't see any systematic rigging, its just fault of presiding officers or polling staff. Take us to the courts, go knock the doors of Election Tribunals and file petitions. We're meanwhile readying ourselves for stay order.

Patwari Mode Off: Poorly mismanaged elections no doubt.
Inqilabi Mode On: ECP is responsible for Mismanagement and Rigging :P

karachi mayn 2013 mayn sab dakh chukay hay saf shfaf elections aur koi sirf aik halqay mayn dhadli nae kar sakta kyun k sab ki naar us waqt us aik halqay par hi hoti hay

dosra dhandli ka yahan say hi pata chal jaey ga agar pmln,anp,ppp juif koi complaint lay kar election commission mayn jaey ga yan tribunal mayn jesa k in mayn say sab kehtay thay about election 2013 mayn rigging howi lakin koi judicial commission mayn nae gaya aur mulana sb b mukar gaey k pti nay 2013 mayn rigging ki according to juif

the anarchist anp,ppp aur juif nay mil k larai jahgray karway aur out of 10 died yesterday 5 pti k supporters thay jab k pti dhandli apnay workers k zor pay nae kar sakti thi kyun k dosri parties jo alliance mayn then un k workers pti k muqablay mayn kae guna thay 1 to 6 kyun k 6 patry allince tha anp+ppp+juif+qwp+pmln on different constituencies

jab k police k pas lathiyan then guns nae siwae special units,paramilitary,army etc etc

ab jesa in parties nay kpk mayn kia esa hi pti+allies punjab aur sindh mayn karen gay just wait and watch na khelay gay nakelnay dayn gay jesa k in parties ki policy thi in kpk.

HAEY MAZLOMO I UNDERSTAND YOUR SENTIMENTS ... METHA METHA HUP HUP KARWA KARWA THU THU

THATS THE BOTTOM LINE .. 10 DEAD AND IT WAS A TOTAL CHAOS .. HOW COULD FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS WERE CONDUCTED IN SUCH A SITUATION THIS LEAVES A BIG QUESTION MARK ON THE AUTHENTICITY OF ELECTIONS

While there was mismanagement in elections yesterday ,PMLN and PPP shouldn't criticise PTI bcz they didn't hold LB elections in Punjab /Sindh and we will see how those elections turn out to be if at all they happened...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom