What's new

Worst rigging of country's history in KP Local Body election: Zaeem Qadri

While there was mismanagement in elections yesterday ,PMLN and PPP shouldn't criticise PTI bcz they didn't hold LB elections in Punjab /Sindh and we will see how those elections turn out to be if at all they happened...
Here we go, another excuse. The rigging at ministeral level is probably the first one in the history of the country.

CGUeyTvUgAAEYj9.jpg:large
Probably better hand over the provincial administration to ECP. Its a new traditon, blaming the incompetency of Provincial government on ECP.

Every thing is stupid and illogical when its against PTI and Taliban khan .. It's PTI s govt so they are responsible for all the blood shed tyranny and molvis .. Btw how many molvis have they arrested for stopping women votes let me tell you none zilch zero ... Sirf weak k upar nazla gira sara "" Iftikhar hussain "" whose son was murderered by PTI ally TTP .. Kyu k woh kuch kar nahi Sakta kamzor hai bechara.. PTI tried using same tactics in Karachi they were bitch slapped by karachietes and told to fck off to kpk .. Only reason PTI has won is because of Taliban support rest they are useless monkey business

it is polices work not pti as imran said not even he or cm kpk can free Mian Iftikhar now

i tell you of 100 pathans allies of anp and Mian Iftikhar Hussain killed by mqm after their mpa was killed in karachi .mqm blamed anp and next day killed 100 pathans ,later on it was reveled that it was done by ttp not anp target killers .so much for asking for peace and non violence .an mqm target killer supporter asking for peace and tranquility oh the irony

1433082676035.jpg
I was presiding officer at nowshera election at my polling station was smoth but main problem was 7 different ballot paper which makes election extremely slow and people start loosing templament in 40+ ℃ extreme heat.

Last edited:
I was presiding officer at nowshera election at my polling station was smoth but main problem was 7 different ballot paper which makes election extremely slow and people start loosing templament in 40+ ℃ extreme heat.
What we learned from these election process is that we should conduct elections from district to district basis. May be 6 district on day 1 and another 6 on day 2. Only 5 days will complete the whole election process in 26 districts of K-P and there will be less violence and better transparency in the whole province. Just 3-4 days of extra procedure will save us from months and months of lament from opposition parties.

Presiding officer? Nice.

What we learned from these election process is that we should conduct elections from district to district basis. May be 6 district on day 1 and another 6 on day 2. Only 5 days will complete the whole election process in 26 districts of K-P and there will be less violence and better transparency in the whole province. Just 3-4 days of extra procedure will save us from months and months of lament from opposition parties.
Yes right i am agree with you but one thing i would like to add lack of training by ECP to stuff was very annoying most of my stuff was new and they need time to learn full process we had only one day training which was a joke. But you rightly said we will learn from our mistakes.
IMAG0827.jpg

View attachment 226347 I was presiding officer at nowshera election at my polling station was smoth but main problem was 7 different ballot paper which makes election extremely slow and people start loosing templament in 40+ ℃ extreme heat.
damn I knew you were a kid:agree: it was six in previous LB elections so what's make it different if include one more to make it seven? a lot of excuses to save axxes

Back
Top Bottom