What's new

Worried Indian Army Witnessing Huge PLA Build up on LAC with Massive Live Fire Exercises Nearby

he already said “its not worth it” what a fucking clown

Because you're a coward false flag Jai Hindi rapist only useful in a pack like dogs attacking one target. Not even the face to wear your real flag. Too shameful I know. No one wants to be from shithole India.

I know some Chinese gangs in NY. They will kill this guy. Don't need to go to that level.

He is all bobs and vagana. Nothing more. Will never show his shameful face like his piece of shit military we tied up. Rest ran home and gave up their territory. Ran home to use USA flag and names to make fuss online. Typical Indian
没有脸胆小鬼 I feel shame for these clowns making up stories they beat up Chinese guys in their wetdreams. Even in these wetdreams they have twenty men against the smallest guy they can find.

we did you raise mountain division?
Dont give up your day job as yet- Changing Diapers wont pay the bills-

have some shame instead of posting replies here....The world laughing at your armed forces...even a bird gives resistance if you try to touch its nest.....but Chinese have taken over your vast area and you are watching it like another Bollywood flick.....tatti force ....cant fight

Yeah sure of course. But this is enough to show you your place. Tied up and at our mercy. Only place you can fight is keyboard too. Otherwise you end up like these bloody men except you may not be as lucky.

View attachment 641101

again keep pressing those keys on the keyboard.
I know some Chinese gangs in NY. They will kill this guy. Don't need to go to that level.

LOL...wolf attack...

Because you're a coward false flag Jai Hindi rapist only useful in a pack like dogs attacking one target. Not even the face to wear your real flag. Too shameful I know. No one wants to be from shithole India.

He is all bobs and vagana. Nothing more. Will never show his shameful face like his piece of shit military we tied up. Rest ran home and gave up their territory. Ran home to use USA flag and names to make fuss online. Typical Indian
没有脸胆小鬼 I feel shame for these clowns making up stories they beat up Chinese guys in their wetdreams. Even in these wetdreams they have twenty men against the smallest guy they can find.

your buddy said he can hire gang...now who is only useful in a pack like dogs????

没有脸胆小鬼
Those Chinese gangs are RUTHLESS and will kill him just for fun. This Indian guy is just probably working in US to feed his family. AFAIK there no Indian gangs. They are all working as IT professions under H1B1.

LOL...wolf attack...

LOL Indians never displayed fight or courage. Pack animals hunting for victims who cannot fight back. In our poverty and most desperate times, we marched towards English bullets with knives only. You guys let them rape you for several centuries then only find pitiful strength to pick on your fellow mistreated south asians and asians while you whore yourself to the whites. This is the real shame. Now in 2020, your pussy military send their highest ranked sissy to beg us while we return some of your beaten to pulp sissies back with hands and feet tied like subhumans only capable of bullying weak and raping women in packs.

LOL...wolf attack...

your buddy said he can hire gang...now who is only useful in a pack like dogs????

He says whatever he wants. There will be one Chinese guy for you. Go find him. No need for gangs or more than one. Knowing your kind you can only go find 160cm old weak man to pick on even if you find courage to fight anyone except your own anger. Now pressing keys is ALL you can do and ALL your vagana army is doing. We are busy planning how to even our score with you.

LOL...wolf attack...

I said there are gangs not hire gangs.

look at these headlines.....beghairto

In Ladakh India appears to have given up the military option
https://www.nationalheraldindia.com...-appears-to-have-given-up-the-military-option

Ladakh Standoff: The Chinese knee in India’s neck
https://www.dailyo.in/politics/ladakh-india-china-relations-aksai-chin/story/1/33077.html
INDIA - "I CAN'T BREATHE"

surely you meant irradiated cowka-cola. your allies the Pakistanis have fried chapaatis called pratha for breakfast.

when I was there I was having them 3 times a day
This one is radiated with plutonium. Lolol

look at these headlines.....beghairto

In Ladakh India appears to have given up the military option
https://www.nationalheraldindia.com...-appears-to-have-given-up-the-military-option

Ladakh Standoff: The Chinese knee in India’s neck
https://www.dailyo.in/politics/ladakh-india-china-relations-aksai-chin/story/1/33077.html

But we are not doing this to a victim. We are responding to a devil. One we have ignored for too long because a real military is our main rival. These are just shits stuck to your shoe when you are busy and can't find time to get rid of. Now there's some time to clean this shit up.

that's hiding your cowardice. Indians for all their shortcomings are still there and will be threat in future. If you are thinking you can win war against India without boots no ground, you really have no idea whats gonan hit you in war.

See now you are sounding just indians when they claim their diplomacy/soft power crap all the time in front of pakistanis...but in reality are just afraid to fight. You can type all the crap you want on your keyboard...there is billion of you vs indians on keyboard. India today is threat and will not be eliminated without some hard power. However you ppl are afraid as hell to fight.

Look at the facts.... China is occupying your land. China has violated India - whether its 4 or 8 fingers we arent sure - we are sure they have taken land off India. They are not only taking land they are consolidating. Every request India has made to negotiate - China has told them to get fucked.

Now lets have a think - does that sound like they are afraid to fight? Now stop trying to talk like an internet global Indian short warrior thats embarrassed by showing the real flag - and accept your position and learn to bow your head.

Look at the facts.... China is occupying your land. China has violated India - whether its 4 or 8 fingers we arent sure - we are sure they have taken land off India. They are not only taking land they are consolidating. Every request India has made to negotiate - China has told them to get fucked.

Now lets have a think - does that sound like they are afraid to fight? Now stop trying to talk like an internet global Indian short warrior thats embarrassed by showing the real flag - and accept your position and learn to bow your head.

These facts is why he feels the need to first say "I'm in NYC come fight me" and then followed later on by "my friend beat up some Chinese guys for fun and Chinese are weak when you fight them". All provocative statements and most likely made up because I've never seen videos of Indians fighting Chinese where they are not being cowards, being beaten, or receiving kicks in the ***. The hurt pride and ego is not a consequence of China doing whatever it is truly actually a consequence of them spending their whole lives telling themselves they are so great and one day reality gives them some wake up and they say these things again to continue their wetdreams.

You won’t be laughing anymore for a long time

Can't speak for whole india nor I have spoken. Indians in general are cowrads...go thru my post history. I have seen that here in US.
I had more pakistanis frinds ( in high school and colleges...and the way they stood their ground is incommensurable.

These facts is why he feels the need to first say "I'm in NYC come fight me" and then followed later on by "my friend beat up some Chinese guys for fun and Chinese are weak when you fight them". All provocative statements and most likely made up because I've never seen videos of Indians fighting Chinese where they are not being cowards, being beaten, or receiving kicks in the ***. The hurt pride and ego is not a consequence of China doing whatever it is truly actually a consequence of them spending their whole lives telling themselves they are so great and one day reality gives them some wake up and they say these things again to continue their wetdreams.

you just keep pressing the keyboard...keep doing it. i dont have the time to chit chat.

Can't speak for whole india nor I have spoken. Indians in general are cowrads...go thru my post history. I have seen that here in US.
I had more pakistanis frinds ( in high school and colleges...and the way they stood their ground is incommensurable.

you just keep pressing the keyboard...keep doing it. i dont have the time to chit chat.

Seems like you do only have time for chit chat. This is obvious just like you supporting India in words in obvious too. You talk for them in page 12 post 170. Right there you are spreading their lies and supporting their story and calling Chinese cowards even though we cannot do anything more to get the Indians out of their rat holes.

Back
Top Bottom