What's new

Worried Indian Army Witnessing Huge PLA Build up on LAC with Massive Live Fire Exercises Nearby

Did I mention Pakistan anywhere on the post that you are referencing tagging me on?- Also first go reread to whom I was responding to and on what context!- Dont play the victim here- No where I as a Hindu have ever believed in what you think I believe in!- Thats all.
Your hatred towards Hindus is very clear in your post-I will let your hatred drown you further- carry on.

I never implied what you are implying- All I am saying in my opinion is China is just projecting power but really dont have the appetite for war- So hence a paper Tiger!

Yes- I agree-Kashmir is the only issue India has with Pakistan- and on PDF I have seen enough cursing on India here to make my own judgement. I take it as all banter and a "you know what measuring contest"- thats all.
Why go nuclear so fast? You have no confidence in fighting a conventional war? Lol

Did I mention Pakistan anywhere on the post that you are referencing tagging me on?- Also first go reread to whom I was responding to and on what context!- Dont play the victim here- No where I as a Hindu have ever believed in what you think I believe in!- Thats all.
Your hatred towards Hindus is very clear in your post-I will let your hatred drown you further- carry on.

I never implied what you are implying- All I am saying in my opinion is China is just projecting power but really dont have the appetite for war- So hence a paper Tiger!

Yes- I agree-Kashmir is the only issue India has with Pakistan- and on PDF I have seen enough cursing on India here to make my own judgement. I take it as all banter and a "you know what measuring contest"- thats all.
Err! What makes you think I hate hindus? It's the mentality that bhartis have is what I despise.
Kashmir isn't the only issue india has! indians believe in akhand bharat "which is genocide"
godse's ashes will never be dumped :lol:

Why go nuclear so fast? You have no confidence in fighting a conventional war? Lol
They know they don't stand a chance and it hurts their ego.
I don't know why this nation is focused on war mongering after losing so many wars.

2 nukes will be enough. Pl stay away from Beijing and Shanghai in the next 15 days. Regards.

As i wrote, war is inevitable this time. Lets see the mettle of Chinese video games soldiers once the bombs start falling.

2 nukes will be enough. Pl stay away from Beijing and Shanghai in the next 15 days. Regards.

As i wrote, war is inevitable this time. Lets see the mettle of Chinese video games soldiers once the bombs start falling.

Indians should send Chinese videos of Indian soldiers torturing, maiming, raping civilians to scare Chinese off......

Sensing the futility of the inconclusive Indo-China talks ,the Chinese are exerting more Military pressure on the Indians. The PLA are doing a massive military build-up,much to the horror of the Indians. The build up is not only just in Ladakh but also in other sectors including Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh wherever it shares borders with India. In a knee jerk reaction the Indians are rushing their troops in Fighting Formations to forward posts.
https://www.timesnownews.com/india/...to-arunachal-india-beefs-up-deployment/604980

HUGE BUILD-UP IN LHASA(TIBET)
Satellite Imagery has never seen the Lhasa train station so busy ,with hundreds of vehicles being loaded to the staging areas on a daily basis. Lhasa has become one of PLAs WTC mobilisation area. More tough time for India as PLAGF Cdr LtGen XuQiling has possibly started preparing for the ops soon after he took over command.
Just a few images below.

EaPbmrLUcAoWoeg

EaPaX7EU4AAaQUm
EaPae4wUYAAYjgy

MASSIVE DISPLAY OF FIREPOWER TO SCARE THE INDIANS
PLA have made few more new videos just for the Indians, the display of firepower along with the hardware is massive and impressive(must watch the videos and avoid the Tweet rhetoric).

Indian army is worried and the common Indian is dwelling in its fools paradise. After spending billions on the mobilisation, this time China really means business.
Will the Chinese win only by showing vidoes?!?! It’s not fair...

Last edited:
ON SERIOUS NOTE GUYS.

SCREW bravado ……….. The Chinese look VERY WELL EQUIPPED .. way better prepared and so much modern technology.

Poor Indians all I see TATA trucks conveys of them.

The Chinese have IFV APC rocket MBRL long range missiles. stealth fighters Drones.

ITS like a 21ST CENTURY military against a 1950S MILITARY

WE screwed if bullet fly .

The Chinese will launch their 400km MBRL to devastate air fields and foreward bunkers .
Chinese will launch Cyber warefare and jam our radars & Comms
Air raids from J10 and J11 to knock out air force.

THE ARMOURED thrusts and PARAS to take more land

OUR boys will be sitting ducks in trenches

I SEE desert storm again

CHINA = USA and INDIA = IRAQ

We are in trouble
if you are playing at being sarcastic, I have no answer. but if you are seriously concerned, then relax and rest assured that China is NOT even going to start a firefight (let alone a war) for at-least another 6 years.

but on the other hand if your army takes the advice of shukla et.al and tv warriors and shoots at the Chinese first then only God and perhaps America can save you
400km MBRL
I thought I only saw 300 km range rockets

Last edited:
This Chinese build-up looks so surreal!! As if it’s happening in a parallel world...

Now, feel sorry for the Indians! Looks like a heavy cost will be taken out of them...

Ahh only if the Indians could make peace with the Paks...
Remember they are trying to impress us. Dont handover another shaksgam valley in panic to the Chinese my "turk" friend.

Don't think the world will care if the Chinese marched into India and took it northern regions. They got bigger fish to fry

Hope the Chinese fix it's border to correct boundary based on their historical evidences.

Injustice against the Chinese nation must be corrected

if chinese dont fire single bullet, they will prove themselves that they really are amateurs as widely believed.

Don't think the world will care if the Chinese marched into India and took it northern regions. They got bigger fish to fry

Hope the Chinese fix it's border to correct boundary based on their historical evidences.

Injustice against the Chinese nation must be corrected
The world will probably cheer if India flattens chinese cities with a few nukes. Viruses don't survive nuclear radiation , so we are doung the world a favor nipping potential pandemics in the bud.

I've been hearing Indians (ONLY Indians, not the Chinese) saying that for weeks now. You are in for a very rude awakening. :D
No peaceful resolution this time. Indian borders are getting very active with the army replacing the border police.

War is coming.
Either we will be eating with chopsticks or china will have lots of little green men.

No peaceful resolution this time. Indian borders are getting very active with the army replacing the border police.

War is coming.
Either we will be eating with chopsticks or china will have lots of little green men.

There will be no war.

Chinese have acquired new territory and the game is over. Your government will silently put a lid on the situation. The media will be silenced too. That will be the new Status Quo.

Back
Top Bottom