What's new

World's worst tourists? Americans say ... Americans

they are fine. I don't like americans though but I would not rate the amercans as worst tourists.

the worst tourists in the world are South Koreans. They are dirty, They spit, they are making huge noises, they are thinking public space are their living room.

the best tourists no doubt are Japanese.

Let me tell you how to tell the Chinese, Japanese and Koreans.

Chinese sit smile and look around and talk.
Japanese sit calm and look down the floor and whisper.
Koreans stand and look around with anger in the face and shout at each other if not fighting around.

You really don't like Koreans, do you..

Unfortunately for you, there is only one Korean regulars in this forum. And his name is "Korean" Some people even believe that he is a curry Korean.

they are fine. I don't like americans though but I would not rate the amercans as worst tourists.

the worst tourists in the world are South Koreans. They are dirty, They spit, they are making huge noises, they are thinking public space are their living room.

the best tourists no doubt are Japanese.

Let me tell you how to tell the Chinese, Japanese and Koreans.

Chinese sit smile and look around and talk.
Japanese sit calm and look down the floor and whisper.
Koreans stand and look around with anger in the face and shout at each other if not fighting around.

ahaha this is certainly true of the "ajoshi and ajimas"
The older generation.
They Korean society says older people should get respect.
These people take that to mean that they can do no wrong.

You really don't like Koreans, do you..

Unfortunately for you, there is only one Korean regulars in this forum. And his name is "Korean" Some people even believe that he is a curry Korean.

I am neutral to Koreans. But all guys around me hate Koreans.

I wonder if you are in Taiwan or a Taiwanese yourself. How do local people view Koreans in Taiwan? Guess the answer is obvious. Taiwanese disgust Koreans to the extreme in the world.

This is why I frowned everytime some Chinese members suspect Korean is a Taiwanese. To them it's a mission impossible to carry a false flag of a nation you abhor the most.

I wonder if you are in Taiwan or a Taiwanese yourself. How do local people view Koreans in Taiwan? Guess the answer is obvious. Taiwanese disgust Koreans to the extreme in the world.

This is why I frowned everytime some Chinese members suspect Korean is a Taiwanese. To them it's a mission impossible to carry a false flag of a nation you abhor the most.

I am in Korea right now and every Korean I talk to tells me how much they hate Japanese people.
It's more funny then anything else.

I am in Korea right now and every Korean I talk to tells me how much they hate Japanese people.
It's more funny then anything else.

they also hate Chinese, Russians, Taiwanese, they even Indians, Pakistanis, Americans, they hate everyone to suit their long afflicted inferior complex.

Woohoo! USA is STILL #1! (but the Japanese gave us a run for our money, and the Chinese are angling for our title)

An American = Khaki Shorts, Sandals with White Socks, Loud voice, always at McDonalds to eat. :rofl:

I try to enjoy the local food. (unless it is something like goat eyeball, in which case, yes, McDonalds)

Woohoo! USA is STILL #1! (but the Japanese gave us a run for our money, and the Chinese are angling for our title)

I try to enjoy the local food. (unless it is something like goat eyeball, in which case, yes, McDonalds)

Goat eyeball... I'll have to try that. I think my limits would be any animal without a skeleton (either internal or external). Those things tend to be parasitic or toxic.

Japanese are the nicest.

To busy...always with Cameras....lol

Screw McDonalds and their Big Macs, Burgerking all the way!

they also hate Chinese, Russians, Taiwanese, they even Indians, Pakistanis, Americans, they hate everyone to suit their long afflicted inferior complex.

To be fair Japanese people are the same.

But yes, on the whole they hate everyone, even other Koreans.

I don't know about Koreans, but I've played against them in online games. They are as evil as ****. Evil I tell ya! EVVVIILLL!

Others will respect us only if we learn to respect ourselves. Israelis are frank and don't hide behind curtains of fake attitudes. If you're angry against a single person, you tell them frank what's your opinion about them. Americans are pretty much the same. It is better than fake politeness and backstabbing.

We must first learn to respect our nation and our people. The day we start respecting our country, will be the day outsiders will start respecting India truly.

That's strange. Japanese tourists are some of the most behaved visitors to India. They may be a bit distant in attitude but are extremely polite (at least the few I've met).

But since you live there, perhaps their attitude is different within their territory.

I don't think any country can be generalized like that.

Having said that, the most considerate and well-behaved tourists in my experience are the Canadians.

And they are so funny with that big Canadian flag on their backpack, apologetically announcing "We're not Americans. Really!" ;)

Back
Top Bottom