What's new

World's oldest cheese found on the chest of a 3,500-year-old mummy

Exactly, so there is an intermingling of interests whether its the influence of the Achaemenid empire on Egypt or that of the Ptolemaic dynasty. So my first love probably was Egypt and obviously while studying more in detail about it broadened my scope of interest to ancient Persian empries as well as even some ancient Mesopotamian dynasties.

Personally, I only read about ancient Egypt for the sake of knowledge, but some portions of their history are without a doubt extremely interesting. Are you fond of any empire during the Medieval Age?

Haha! The only problem with this adventurous journey is that there is no coming back. :P
who wud want to cum back frm heaven n me da angel enjoyin da pleasures there:smitten:

although i wudnt mind sayin tata or hullo or wavin hands from heavens door to u standing at hells door:lol: jk

who wud want to cum back frm heaven n me da angel enjoyin da pleasures there:smitten:

although i wudnt mind sayin tata or hullo or wavin hands from heavens door to u standing at hells door:lol: jk

Lol! :lol:

Won't all marshmallows be taken to hell? Where else could they be roasted? :P

We would follow in the footsteps of their pagan ancestors since we clearly can't build tombs, haunted houses would do and the leaders would be mummified and their followers would be chained and forced to stay with the mummies :D

Haha! Do you have access to YouTube? I will share some documentaries with you if you do.

@Marshmallow

Are you interested in historical documentaries?

Last edited:
Lol! :lol:

Won't all marshmallows be taken to hell? Where else could they be roasted? :P
not all marshmallows are cookd as roasted ones :P most of thm are used in desserts,cold drinks etc :P m im of da type hence in heaven :P

What's going on here? Anything that might interest me? :D
yes we r discussin hw donkeys n their milk were mummified in egypt by pharoans to cure infections in chest even afta death in graves..... wud u like to say somthing?:enjoy: jk

Crap. You're a history buff. I don't like you anymore! :blink:

Exactly, so there is an intermingling of interests whether its the influence of the Achaemenid empire on Egypt or that of the Ptolemaic dynasty. So my first love probably was Egypt and obviously while studying more in detail about it broadened my scope of interest to ancient Persian empries as well as even some ancient Mesopotamian dynasties.

not all marshmallows are cookd as roasted ones :P most of thm are used in desserts,cold drinks etc :P m im of da type hence in heaven :P

Haha! I hope we all get there. :)

saladena cheeze ofcourse:enjoy:

haha lol i thot thy wud reaserch more on cheeze n its type than on any othr thing related to mummy n dat old time:rofl:

What is Saladena cheese? I am not really aware of all of the different kinds of cheese. Yes, they are going to study both the cheese & the mummies themselves.

Haha! Do you have access to YouTube? I will share some documentaries with you if you do.

No I don't thats why I am the one asking everyone to give non Youtube sources :lol:
The ones I have read about would be the Ottomon empre, The Timurid empire and somewhat of the Mongols.

No I don't thats why I am the one asking everyone to give non Youtube sources :lol:
The ones I have read about would be the Ottomon empre, The Timurid empire and somewhat of the Mongols.

Non-YouTube sources? Do those exist? :o: Lol! :P

You can unblock it easily though. Many members here discuss Hotspot shield, but I would suggest Vidalia. It doesn't require any installation, & it's based on Firefox.

@Marshmallow

Are you still using Hotspot shield? Some people I know have it installed & it's quite slow at loading YouTube videos, apart from the fact that it often messes up the browser's configuration.

Last edited:
Non-YouTube sources? Do those exist? :o: Lol! :P

You can unblock it easily though. Many members here discuss Hotspot shield, but I would suggest Vidalia. It doesn't require any installation, & it's based on Firefox.

They do but one has to search for days on end to find something :lol:
Yes I am very much aware of that.

They are allowed now...... they were never haram, they were makruh because they used to be beast of burden. That no longer holds true, so they are allowed. Besides, donkey milk was never haram..... it has special antibodies that protect you from hundreds of illnesses, specially chest related. Trust me, I have loads of pediatricians at home, and they know this as well. We all give our babies lots of donkey milk when they are young.... protects them from bronchitis, asthma etc etc....
:blink: not sure about that...I know about camel's milk...it was being used as a vector to transmit meds to the brain barriers...

@Talon, you'd love this cheese... one of the best tasting and most expensive in the world.... made only from Donkey's milk... trust me, it's really good! :D

pule.png

article-2230677-15F0ABE8000005DC-820_634x423.jpg

Interesting if you are not taking us for a ride in your Porsche...

Back
Top Bottom