What's new

World's oldest cheese found on the chest of a 3,500-year-old mummy

They do but one has to search for days on end to find something :lol:
Yes I am very much aware of that.

This thread has become quiet all of a sudden. :lol:

Well, you can unblock it if you want, but that decision is up to you. I used to use Vidalia to unblock Facebook & Youtube at university so I know it's safe.

Anyway, I can suggest online documentation too, but many people find that really boring unless they are already interested in the subject the document pertains to. So which video streaming service is most popular in Pakistan?

Well, you can unblock it if you want, but that decision is up to you. I used to use Vidalia to unblock Facebook & Youtube at university so I know it's safe.

Anyway, I can suggest online documentation too, but many people find that really boring unless they are already interested in the subject the document pertains to. So which video streaming service is most popular in Pakistan?
u kno news were dat hot spot shield is gunna get blocked too by gov...not sure if true or not:(

@Talon, you'd love this cheese... one of the best tasting and most expensive in the world.... made only from Donkey's milk... trust me, it's really good! :D

pule.png

article-2230677-15F0ABE8000005DC-820_634x423.jpg

Actually...I am more like....eh? You sure?

1031657302_1372086557.jpg

u kno news were dat hot spot shield is gunna get blocked too by gov...not sure if true or not:(

Really? That's messed up, but I don't know anything about that. Is that even possible? These companies will introduce a work around whenever the opportunity presents itself.

There is something wrong with PDF lol Yes you have scared us all with a potential threat of mummification :lol:
No don't worry about boring you can suggest the ones you find interesting.
Depends If I have to find something in particular then it takes a few days and in any available format I would be blessed if I find it but otherwise I use Dailymotion.
Speaking of Alexander, you were supposed to make a detailed thread on that remember??

im not sure...thy may want to block everything where we cud view as in video

Don't worry, they won't be able to do that. They will eventually unblock YouTube too.

There is something wrong with PDF lol Yes you have scared us all with a potential threat of mummification :lol:
No don't worry about boring you can suggest the ones you find interesting.
Depends If I have to find something in particular then it takes a few days and in any available format I would be blessed if I find it but otherwise I use Dailymotion.
Speaking of Alexander, you were supposed to make a detailed thread on that remember??

Haha! You gave lots of ideas about sacrificing humans, so that might be responsible for scaring everyone away? :D :P

Alright, but I don't have the links to all of the websites I have gone through unfortunately because at the time I didn't bother to bookmark them. If I do come across some good articles, I will share them. Feel free to share any documents or videos with me too if you like. I think I have visited Dailymotion before, isn't it also being used by Pakistani news agencies like Dawn?

Yeah, I remember that thread, & unfortunately I haven't been in the mood to type out a really long post regarding that subject. :lol: I hope I get to do it some time soon.

Don't worry, they won't be able to do that. They will eventually unblock YouTube too.

Haha! You gave lots of ideas about sacrificing humans, so that might be responsible for scaring everyone away? :D :P

Alright, but I don't have the links to all of the websites I have gone through unfortunately because at the time I didn't bother to bookmark them. If I do come across some good articles, I will share them. Feel free to share any documents or videos with me too if you like. I think I have visited Dailymotion before, isn't it also being used by Pakistani news agencies like Dawn?

Yeah, I remember that thread, & unfortunately I haven't been in the mood to type out a really long post regarding that subject. :lol: I hope I get to do it some time soon.
i hope so

Good they better be scared :angel:
Sure, whenever you come across something feel free to share and I'll do the same :)
I have seen your considerably shorter posts as well which aren't anywhere close to short so I am really curious about the length of this really "long" one :lol:

Good they better be scared :angel:
Sure, whenever you come across something feel free to share and I'll do the same :)
I have seen your considerably shorter posts as well which aren't anywhere close to short so I am really curious about the length of this really "long" one :lol:

:lol:

It depends on what people want to read about Alexander. It will be too tedious to write about all of his battles so I am going to have to discuss the main ones alongside some details regarding his life & family. His family is somewhat important because their achievements enabled him to pursue his conquests. For instance, his father Philip organized the Macedonian army & created the most powerful infantry (Macedonian Phalanx) & cavalry (Companion cavalry) at the time. The phalanx style of warfare is essentially what led to Hellenic military superiority in the Mediterranean world until the Roman legion.

Oh yeah, I checked out some other video streaming services & I think DAWN uses Vimeo. Is it popular too?

ye kia egyptian mummies k names hain?:enjoy:

no i wud first like to visit these 3 countries to get first hand info b4 tryin to watch their documentries:tongue:

im going nw bye @Aamna14 n @p(-)0ENiX :wave:

Haha! If you watch their documentaries first, you will enjoy visiting their historical sites even more.

Goodbye & take care! :)

ye kia egyptian mummies k names hain?:enjoy:

no i wud first like to visit these 3 countries to get first hand info b4 tryin to watch their documentries:tongue:

im going nw bye @Aamna14 n @p(-)0ENiX :wave:

Bye Marsha :wave:

:lol:

It depends on what people want to read about Alexander. It will be too tedious to write about all of his battles so I am going to have to discuss the main ones alongside some details regarding his life & family. His family is somewhat important because their achievements enabled him to pursue his conquests. For instance, his father Philip organized the Macedonian army & created the most powerful infantry (Macedonian Phalanx) & cavalry (Companion cavalry) at the time. The phalanx style of warfare is essentially what led to Hellenic military superiority in the Mediterranean world until the Roman legion.

Oh yeah, I checked out some other video streaming services & I think DAWN uses Vimeo. Is it popular too?

Yeah thats a good idea and obviously for details you can mention a few references so those who are interested can look up the subject. But obviously it would be your choice regarding which aspects you want to lay emphasis to.
I have used Vimeo but I don't know how popular it is. I think nowadays people would be exploring all options because they don't find all the stuff in the same place that is if they don't use a proxy for Youtube.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom