What's new

World's oldest cheese found on the chest of a 3,500-year-old mummy

The Pharaohs used to start building their tombs well before their deaths so you can imagine the kind of accessories that must have been founded there.

That's correct, & I get the feeling that your are extremely fond of ancient Egypt. :)

I am more fond of the Greco-Roman civilizations because they were among the first I read about as a child, so I am probably suffering from some sort of first love syndrome. :lol:

Yes, King Tutankhamun was among the few whose grave had either not began construction or simply wasn't complete so another important individual offered his own grave instead. I recall that some people were even worried that this king might be forgotten forever, but it turned that out he is among some of the most well known rulers of ancient Egypt.

Tried it. It tastes pretty decent! :D

I LOVE FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD.......

These worms get bigger and tastier with time . . . Sardinians use them as starters . .Maggots, Bruschetta, cheese and basil pesto . .perfect :sarcastic:

worm_cracker.jpg

Tried it. It tastes pretty decent! :D

I LOVE FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD.......
did u?
smileys-scare-861807.gif
:bad:

nw u wud suggest me to have it too to cure any heart infection:undecided::oops: like da donkeys milk works for chest infection:oops:

These worms get bigger and tastier with time . . . Sardinians use them as starters . .Maggots, Bruschetta, cheese and basil pesto . .perfect :sarcastic:

worm_cracker.jpg
shut up :angry:

Nah don't try eating them.... however, maggots are awesome for open flesh wounds..... but that's a story for another day! :)

Here... if someones flesh wounds aren't healing (sugar problem, etc etc) maggots are the only creatures that can heal them:

Maggot therapy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

did u?
smileys-scare-861807.gif
:bad:

nw u wud suggest me to have it too to cure any heart infection:undecided::oops: like da donkeys milk works for chest infection:oops:

shut up :angry:

no dats actually da dream u saw once n want it to be real nw haha liar

Lol! How do you know I had such a dream? Perhaps you were dreaming about me having a dream about Pharaohs' burying their wives. :laughcry:

Well another form of their human sacrifice used to involve killing criminals and prisoners of war so as far as the former is concerned why not :D

Yeah, the Germanic people sacrificed Roman soldiers to their Gods after Varus was defeated by Arminius. The Romans too killed some of their enemies after humiliating them in public, but they didn't see that as a sacrifice, it was just a part of their process of humiliating the enemy.

We could sacrifice some people from enemy countries or maybe grab a Greek & Gaelic couple like the Romans did. :lol:

That's correct, & I get the feeling that your are extremely fond of ancient Egypt. :)

I am more fond of the Greco-Roman civilizations because they were among the first I read about as a child, so I am probably suffering from some sort of first love syndrome. :lol:

Yes, King Tutankhamun was among the few whose grave had either not began construction or simply wasn't complete so another important individual offered his own grave instead. I recall that some people were even worried that this king might be forgotten forever, but it turned that out he is among some of the most well known rulers of ancient Egypt.

Yes I am fond of both ancient Eqypt and Persia. I do have an interest in Greco-Roman civilisations but I started reading about them much later in detail. And obviously the interests merged since I was reading about ancient Persion civilisations and their influence.

Lol! How do you know I had such a dream? Perhaps you were dreaming about me having a dream about Pharaohs' burying their wives. :laughcry:

Yeah, the Germanic people sacrificed Roman soldiers to their Gods after Varus was defeated by Arminius. The Romans too killed some of their enemies after humiliating them in public, but they didn't see that as a sacrifice, it was just a part of their process of humiliating the enemy.

We could sacrifice some people from enemy countries or maybe grab a Greek & Gaelic couple like the Romans did. :lol:

My vote goes to enemy country lol But we should definitely add the humiliation part to the sacrifice to spice up the things :lol:

Yes I am fond of both ancient Eqypt and Persia. I do have an interest in Greco-Roman civilisations but I started reading about them much later in detail. And obviously the interests merged since I was reading about ancient Persion civilisations and their influence.

Yeah, the Greco-Roman world had a lot of influence on Egypt. After all, it was the Hellenic Ptolemaic dynasty that attempted to guard Egypt's independence from the Romans. Persia is interesting, but my interest in ancient Persia revolves mainly around the Achaemenid dynasty. I do know about other Iranic civilizations too, such as the Medes & the Parthians.

u wud like to do dat wudnt u?:p: buryin da annoyin wife!

btw ye threads kidr sy kidr chula giya hy:lol:

u wud like to do dat wudnt u?:p: buryin da annoyin wife!

btw ye threads kidr sy kidr chula giya hy:lol:

No way, I will never allow my wife, family, or friends to be treated like that. :)

I heard that you want everyone working at marshmallow producing factories to be buried alongside you. :lol: :P

My vote goes to enemy country lol But we should definitely add the humiliation part to the sacrifice to spice up the things :lol:

No problem, but first we have bring the cattle for slaughter to us. We could invite some of our enemies to a party for "peace talks" & then enslave them. They shall be tied in chains & paraded in public for people to spit on & throw rocks at before the sacrifice. The only things that remain to be decided are how exactly will the sacrifice take place & to which Gods? :lol: :P

Last edited:
Yeah, the Greco-Roman world had a lot of influence on Egypt. After all, it was the Hellenic Ptolemaic dynasty that attempted to guard Egypt's independence from the Romans. Persia is interesting, but my interest in ancient Persia revolves mainly around the Achaemenid dynasty. I do know about other Iranic civilizations too, such as the Medes & the Parthians.

Exactly, so there is an intermingling of interests whether its the influence of the Achaemenid empire on Egypt or that of the Ptolemaic dynasty. So my first love probably was Egypt and obviously while studying more in detail about it broadened my scope of interest to ancient Persian empries as well as even some ancient Mesopotamian dynasties.

No way, I will never allow my wife, family, or friends to be treated like that. :)

I heard that you want everyone working at Marshmallow producing factories to be buried alongside you. :lol: :P
no i wud like to b discovered alone afta centuries:ashamed: not wid any mummy or papa:enjoy: i wanna travel da adventerous journey of hell or heaven alone:smitten: more like a motion ride:tongue:

no i wud like to b discovered alone afta centuries:ashamed: not wid any mummy or papa:enjoy: i wanna travel da adventerous journey of hell or heaven alone:smitten: more like a motion ride:tongue:

Haha! The only problem with this adventurous journey is that there is no coming back. :P

I heard that you want everyone working at marshmallow producing factories to be buried alongside you. :lol: :P

No problem, but first we have bring the cattle for slaughter to us. We could invite some of our enemies to a party for "peace talks" & then enslave them. They shall be tied in chains & paraded in public for people to spit on & throw rocks at before the sacrifice. The only things that remain to be decided are how exactly will the sacrifice take place & to which Gods? :lol: :P

We would follow in the footsteps of their pagan ancestors since we clearly can't build tombs, haunted houses would do and the leaders would be mummified and their followers would be chained and forced to stay with the mummies :D

Back
Top Bottom