What's new

World's most luxurious train station planned by Saudi Arabia's King Abdulla

And who is deciding for them?
As far as i can see they decided themselfs who is next to lead their country.
there were two points:
1/ Pakistan should avoid advertise one country much more than another and create troubles inside (Iran vs KSA)
When you lead a country you have the duty to be careful for all ideas of your citizens .
2/ Pakistan is a big country, which needs a lot of investment and a lot of partnerships, from China to USA, and so.

it is good for Pakistan to have projects with KSA anyway.

^
Very genocidal :rofl:

No, because Kerkuk is part of Iraq and our police control it, its just that KRG been fuggin around and trying to take it, so I say drive in with 60 abrams for a show of force, strengthen our presence so they cannot do anything anymore.

I dont’t want to go deeper into the areas where Kurds are a majority, too much bs from them.

there were two points:
1/ Pakistan should avoid advertise one country much more than another and create troubles inside (Iran vs KSA)
When you lead a country you have the duty to be careful for all ideas of your citizens .
2/ Pakistan is a big country, which needs a lot of investment and a lot of partnerships, from China to USA, and so.

it is good for Pakistan to have projects with KSA anyway.
That is not the governments policy is it?(advertising one country more then the other)
They do bussiness with many countries(China,Turkey,USA,Russia and the ones you meant KSA and Iran).
Different project different country i guess.
Governments dont do the religion devide,only the people do on personal level.

That is not the governments policy is it?(advertising one country more then the other)
They do bussiness with many countries(China,Turkey,USA,Russia and the ones you meant KSA and Iran).
Different project different country i guess.
Governments dont do the religion devide,only the people do on personal level.
it is what it should be , yes.
but you're wrong: sometimes government do it. and then it is very wrong.

it is what it should be , yes.
but you're wrong: sometimes government do it. and then it is very wrong.
If they do it there must be a good reason and not because of belief.
You could provide an example of this(favor one country over the other) ?

If they do it there must be a good reason and not because of belief.
You could provide an example of this(favor one country over the other) ?

listen i don't understand your attitude: i say something and you reply me about something like you didn't get what i mean
what is wrong with what i said?
stop being obsessed i am Iranian first and read me carefully.

there are so many exemples where in the History governments were caring only about one part of the population ideas.
You ask me exemples? you are kiding right?

listen i don't understand your attitude: i say something and you reply me about something like you didn't get what i mean
what is wrong with what i said?
stop being obsessed i am Iranian first and read me carefully.

there are so many exemples where in the History governments were caring only about one part of the population ideas.
You ask me exemples? you are kiding right?
Who said there was something wrong with what you said?
See now you changed it into a part of the population,either write what you mean or mean what you wrote.
First you talk about the government then about parts of the population.
Just say the Pakistani government rather listens to the sunni population then the Shia.
Why talk in riddles,and dont feel offended nobody attacking you or something.
If you say something make it clear what you mean.

Who said there was something wrong with what you said?
See now you changed it into a part of the population,either write what you mean or mean what you wrote.
First you talk about the government then about parts of the population.
Just say the Pakistani government rather listens to the sunni population then the Shia.
Why talk in riddles,and dont feel offended nobody attacking you or something.
If you say something make it clear what you mean.
with fake elections coming in Iran i am on nerves ;)

dear fellow slave, you know nothing about these matters, point out some economic crisis.. and even so countries do help out each other and not for free. we are paying a heavy price because of their interference in our matters...

turks can ffucck off too, so to speak !!

sir they have helped you from day one sir and in 90s for more than decade you got oil for free and its not about being slave its about ummah and our interests sir your economy is mostly running because off Saudi money and problems you are facing is because you killed your own people on american orders

Back
Top Bottom