What's new

World's most beautiful female politicians!

511874-220716-gs-hr-16.jpg

Luciana León Romero (Peruvian politician)
511872-220716-gs-hr-14.jpg

Maryam Nawaz Sharif (Pakistani activist)

511871-220716-gs-hr-13.jpg

Eva Kaili (Member of the European Parliament)
511870-220716-gs-hr-12.jpg

Ayla Malik (Pakistani Politician)

511866-220716-gs-hr-08.jpg

Hina Rabbani Khar (Pakistani stateswoman)
511865-220716-gs-hr-07.jpg

Alina kabaeva (Russian Politician)
:smitten::smitten:
511870-220716-gs-hr-12.jpg

Marvi-M.jpg

Zartaj Gul: This Politician from PTI is completely blessed with natural beauty and belongs to North Wazirsitan. She interfered in Daera Ghazi Khan politics as this area was established by ‘the legharis’ of the area but the courageous lady stepped in to the local politics and vividly provided her stance on the lack of education. She also broke all the stereotypes regarding women of Wazristan.

Zartaj.jpg

Zartaj Gul, PTI
Kashmala Tariq:
The lady from PML-Q is quite bold in upholding her views and much of her political work surrounds human right support. As a legislator, she upheld two important bills in parliament; women and other one was on honor killing. Her outfit choice is quite famous and she is the beauty with bold outspoken.

p-6.jpg

Kashmala Tariq, PML-Q
Sumaira Malik:
The lady has entered in her 50’s but still now her generous beauty meets no comparison. She comes out from a political background and represents PML-N. Although, both the sisters represents the different political parties. Sumaira has been elected as MNA for thrice time from the constituency 69-A.

p7.jpg

Sumaira Malik, PML-N
Shazia Marri:
The Sindhi Baloch politician represents Sindh’s most successful party Pakistan Peoples Party. Shazia has made it to the National Assemblies several times and has also held the charge as Sindh’s Provincial Minister for Information & Electric Power.

Shazia-Marri.jpg

Shazia Marri, PPP
Sharmila Farooqi :
She is often hurled in controversies, her beauty and talks on TV shows are the major cause of it. Although, this female from PPP knows how to tackle with it and carry on with the party’s motto. She had also served as an advisor to the Chief Minister of Sindh. She is the central figure and plays pivotal role in Pakistan Peoples party administration.

Sharmila Farooqi, PPP
Ayesha Gulalai Wazir:
This female politician with innocent looks is currently serving as MNA and represents PTI. Although she has been part of several other political parties before joining PTI. Ayesha’s sister Maria Toor is one of the finest squash star of the country. And has got several accolades on her performances.

Ayesha Gulalai Wazir, PTI
Alizeh Iqbal Haider:
The lady is currently serving as spokesperson of Chairman Pakistan Peoples Party Billawal Bhutto and is also the MNA on reserved quota for woman. The debutant legislator is said to be a new sensation of style and attitude in the Parliament. She also aims to do well in the field of human rights, and has taken several steps to do so.

p.jpg

Alizeh iqbal Haider, PPP
:agree::agree:
Shazia-Marri.jpg

She is very intelligent too. For most Indians, Hina Rabbani Khar is the only female politician they know from Pakistan.

I don't have much exposure to Pakistani girls. Apart from the Eastern Europeans, I personally find South Americans girls very attractive.
Ha; coincidental; i'm half South American.

That's bad. I feel there is a pattern. World over, more the women are beautiful less accessible they are and even less inclined to 'open-relationship'.

Do these women indulge in love, romance etc?
Romance in Pakistan is very complicated. It's like a medieval courtship system. You need to ask permission from the father and sometimes allowed to take her out here and there. Then the woman can decide if she wishes to marry or not.

I don't understand this obsession of giving important post in govt. or party to the beautiful,young woman.This obsession is particularly common in Russia and Pakistan.Why is that?

To be honest Pakistan has got some very pretty ones......... Hope they good in polities too.......

and Don't forget Mr. Zardari's crush

Mrs. Sara Palin
03slde1.jpg

and young Mrs. Gandhi
8996.jpg

Not fair.. Pakistanis get all the beautiful one's and we get likes pf Sonia and Mayawati!:hitwall:

I understand your frustration dude.
While Bangladesh has ugly looking Haseena wajid , haha. Haseema.

We had Benazir, Gina Rabbani, Maryam Nawaz , Meliha Lodhiand many others who have proved them selves by their wisdom and intelligence and not just beauty.

Because most Pakistani women are beautiful and Russian women are CONSIDERED to be beautiful.

Russian women are no more or less beautiful then other eastern european women.There is also a question of age.Why they choose the young women?

I don't have much exposure to Pakistani girls. Apart from the Eastern Europeans, I personally find South Americans girls very attractive.
Actually, I must say almost all of girls are beautiful & their beauty increases when they enter politics.
Pakistan have more beautiful women in politics because they have more women in parliament than India & BD.
Pakistan provides reservation to women in Parliament.

Angurlata Deka(BJP) MLA for Batadroba, Assam
Angoorlata_B_230516.jpg

Roja(YSR Congress) MLA for Nagiri, Andhra Pradesh

main-qimg-a659ea947fcbe4428a1156498ae6f3cb

Mausam Benazir Noor(INC) MP for Maldaha Uttar, West Bengal

hqdefault.jpg

Poonamben Madam(BJP) MP from Jamnagar

481493918-from-jamnagar-poonamben-madam-at-the-gettyimages.jpg

Alka Lamba(AAP) MLA for Chandni Chowk, Delhi

Shruti Choudhary(INC) former MP for Bhiwani, Haryana

har2.jpg

Jyoti Mirdha(INC) Former MP for Nagaur, Rajasthan

Priyanka Gandhi(She too is beautiful as her cute brother)

Nagma(INC) former actress

Priya Dutt(INC) MP for Mumbai North & Daughter of Sunil Dutt & Sister of Sanjay Dutt

Harsimrat Kaur Badal(SAD) central minister

Dimple Yadav(SP) MP for Kannauj, UP

21-dimple-yadav3.jpg

Agatha Sangma(NCP) former minister in Center

Shazia Ilmi(BJP) former AAP member

Rakhi Sawant(RPI-A) (She too fought election)
Her election symbol was chilly, now she has changed her party to RPI(A) & dissolved former.

sawant-mar27-517.jpg

Rakhi_Sawant_election_campaign-168511_jpg-8b2ce7d3a6bbe65185c2908b6b2286e8.jpg

1.-Rakhi-Sawant-DSC_5323.jpg

hpse_fullsize__2087587380_Rakhi%20Sawant%20officially%20announcing%20her%20political%20party%20Rashtriya%20Aam%20Party%20unveiled%20her%20party%20symbol%20as%20Green%20Chilli%20on%2018th%20April%202014%20(9)_53523e29e7199.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

1.+Rakhi+Sawant+DSC_5032.JPG

rakhi%20sawant%20election%20results.jpg

18-hilarious-slogans-for-these-celebs-contesting-elections-13.jpg

Rakhi Sawant(RPI-A) (She too fought election)
Her election symbol was chilly, now she has changed her party to RPI(A) & dissolved former.

sawant-mar27-517.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

18-hilarious-slogans-for-these-celebs-contesting-elections-13.jpg

Can someone please send this lady a stick of anti-perspirant/deodorant.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom