What's new

World's most beautiful female politicians!

I don't understand this obsession of giving important post in govt. or party to the beautiful,young woman.This obsession is particularly common in Russia and Pakistan.Why is that?
Because most Pakistani women are beautiful and Russian women are CONSIDERED to be beautiful.

You are jealous. She is gorgeous and doesn't need your certificate.
Yes i am i have to pay taxes even on my savings when i make a transaction while she stores her saving in offshore tax free zones and lectures us on tax evation

Naz_Baloch.jpg
Hey! A nose-piercing! Since when have Pakistani women started doing that?

Reena Kumari Politician Former MNA (Pakistani Politician)
reena-kumari.JPG

Sharmila Farooqui PPP
857_sharmila_f_5573.jpg

Natasha Daultana is also another Pakistani female politician who's graceful looks have earned admiration. She is a former Member of National Assembly
image.jpg

Because most Pakistani women are beautiful and Russian women are CONSIDERED to be beautiful.
Russian women are no more or less beautiful then other eastern european women.There is also a question of age.Why they choose the young women?

Yes i am i have to pay taxes even on my savings when i make a transaction while she stores her saving in offshore tax free zones and lectures us on tax evation
Hahahah. You are a definite jealous burning with jealousy.
By she is following the father of off shore in Pakistan called IK.

In general, easterner Europeans women are some of the best looking people I have seen.
I've been to the Balkans and Russia; trust me - they are pretty over-rated.

Pakistan has really beautiful women; but they're mostly locked away. The Pakistani models/actresses you find are nothing compared to the women you'd find in Pakistani universities and ect...

Modeling, exposure and ect... has been very looked down upon in our country.

Hahahah. You are a definite jealous burning with jealousy.
By she is following the father of off shore in Pakistan called IK.
Yes her grandfather who invented illegal transfer of money to foreign countries during bhutto,s era only in Pakistan you will have owner,s of multi million dollar companies show themselves as dependents

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom