What's new

World's most beautiful female politicians!

Ayla Malik
6dcd1a03a5eb3edf22c173bbb9db7f14.jpg

Hina Rabbani Khar
Hina+Rabbani+Khar+2014.jpg

Yes, Former member

She is very intelligent too. For most Indians, Hina Rabbani Khar is the only female politician they know from Pakistan.

I've been to the Balkans and Russia; trust me - they are pretty over-rated.

Pakistan has really beautiful women; but they're mostly locked away. The Pakistani models/actresses you find are nothing compared to the women you'd find in Pakistani universities and ect...

Modeling, exposure and ect... has been very looked down upon in our country.

I don't have much exposure to Pakistani girls. Apart from the Eastern Europeans, I personally find South Americans girls very attractive.

India should have some of the ugliest politicians - both men and women in the world.

Don't care how they look....but how they perform in their duties.

That is what I judge them on...most fall flat in that department too...but there are some good ones now and a new revolution seems to be gathering pace.

Pakistan has really beautiful women; but they're mostly locked away. The Pakistani models/actresses you find are nothing compared to the women you'd find in Pakistani universities and ect...

Modeling, exposure and ect... has been very looked down upon in our country.
That's bad. I feel there is a pattern. World over, more the women are beautiful less accessible they are and even less inclined to 'open-relationship'.

Do these women indulge in love, romance etc?

Don't care how they look....but how they perform in their duties.

That is what I judge them on...most fall flat in that department too...but there are some good ones now and a new revolution seems to be gathering pace.

I agree....a politician should not be judged by how they look, but how they deliver on what they have promised during election time.

And this ratings is due to warped propaganda of Westerners. And by aping Westerners, South Asians (including Pakistanis) too say that Russian and Balkan women are beautiful. Otherwise South Asians (including Indians) have better sense of beauty.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom