What's new

‘World’s largest democracy not the best of neighbours’

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet Indian members come here to remind us that they are the "MASTER RACE" "ARYANS" "PURE INHABITANTS" of Sub Continent.

Indians are the Master Race of Fair and Lovely... LOL

Ironic how the only supremacist on the thread is an Indian.(you know which Nazi I'm talkin about)!

India is known as the Rape Capital of the World. In India, genocide is common. The guy who committed genocide of Muslims in gujjerat is running for PM in India.

Is it any surprise that Indians find Hitler to be their role model?

Quote one post from me that I am an Arab? I am a PAKISTANI through and through, ap suraj mey zada der nah bethna, bheja fry honey ka khatra hota hain.

India is a country, that teaches their children , India borders Afghanistan. This is the level of their sense of geography and delusions.

So I guess Indians are actually systematically taught to be retards like that..

Last edited:
What do South Indians have to do with, Pakistan region of, Kyber Pukhtoonkhwa, Baluchistan, Kashmir, Sindh, Punjab?

LOL. These South Indians are so self hating, they wish they could be like us. But they are not.. lol

These retarded self hating South Indians claim themselves to be aryans who turned black...lol, and are the biggest consumers of fair and lovely.

There is no South India,North India etc .we all are Indians.Pakistan is the pure manifestation of Mughal Rule.No doubt about that.Who told you all South Indians are black ?If you dont know about it
,then please visit Southern parts of India.
stay on the topic.

Pakistanis only use made in Pakistan fairness cream.
hahaha.gif

creame1.jpg

India is known as the Rape Capital of the World. In India, genocide is common. The guy who committed genocide of Muslims in gujjerat is running for PM in India.

Is it any surprise that Indians find Hitler to be their role model?

India is a country, that teaches their children , India borders Afghanistan. This is the level of their sense of geography and delusions.

So I guess Indians are actually systematically taught to be retards like that..
Ghazwa-e-Hind .... dont just sit there and moan about the spanking you got. If you got b@lls come and do something about it.

That explains the caste system in your society...lol

Your religion is to worship cows, rats, pigs, snakes, elephants, idols. Is it not?

I have read your posts till this one and wish to read no more.

May i remind you that you are debating with an individual and you are insulting an entire religion.You are a senior member here.

You are posting the same racist comments like black south indian,etc.
If you think these points make your arguments strong, I suggest you use your brain to think a little more.

Please do not insult a religion you know nothing about.
@RangerPK

Last edited:
Look at the superior culture of these South Indians.

You Self hating delusional black south Indian "aryans" Wish you could be like Pushtoon, Baluch, Punjabis, Sindhis, Kashmiris.

Your culture is sh1t at best, and your history is sh1t too. I can imagine why you people have turned mad and delusional after being yourselves.

We North Indians and South Indians have a common civilization, now go ask an Afghan if he believes that a Pashtun ever had a common civilization with a Punjabi or a Sindhi. :girl_wacko:

No sane person use fairness creams. Skin tone cant change no matter what you use.

Sir, it's the servant mentality left by the British. It's a real shame, i don't understand why men and women feel the need to change their beautiful god given complexion. Personally i prefer Sanwali complexion the best.

We North Indians and South Indians have a common civilization, now go ask an Afghan if he believes that a Pashtun ever had a common civilization with a Punjabi or a Sindhi. :girl_wacko:

As a PASHTUN i do believe I have a common civilization with Punjabi, Sindhi's and everyone else in the sub-continent. Why? Because we were on the same slab of rock, my great ancestors traded with Spice merchants from Indian and Silk traders from China, before Islam my ancestors worshiped fire "zorastrian" and so we were all "Kafir or Pagan" at one point... :cheers:

Sir, it's the servant mentality left by the British. It's a real shame, i don't understand why men and women feel the need to change their beautiful god given complexion. Personally i prefer Sanwali complexion the best.

Fairness creams are there in the market because of worthless people like SRK.

He'l do anything for money.
Does shitty films like Chennai express, Sells fairness creams and some people jump at the chance of trolling over idiotic things.

yar kyon Pakistani advertising ko Badmam kar rahey ho. No Pakistani woman would use that crappy product, real ladies use MOD Girl Cream Bleach:

:D

Why this video looks spoof to me. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom