What's new

‘World’s largest democracy not the best of neighbours’

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. yet you are obsessed with Pakistan and are on a Pakistani forum...lol

Who are you kidding? You people are obsessed with Pakistan and are delusional too.

we are obsessed with pakistanis because they are white people, are superior to everyone & not to forget world's strongest army. :)

dude....i got a semester to pass...a gf to tolerate and an awesome job to achieve...how cn i care about jamatis razakars or watever they are ??
I was referring to Indians interests and activities in Pakistani defense forums. Overall you can't say you Indian don't care! Heck your parties use Pakistan name in Indian elections to get an edge and still you say you don't care...

This is not how you speak to your Masters...:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Oh great. Delusional troll Indian gone full insane now. He seems to have lost it... Expect more substandard input from Indians...

I was referring to Indians interests and activities in Pakistani defense forums. Overall you can't say you Indian don't care! Heck your parties use Pakistan name in Indian elections to get an edge and still you say you don't care...

I remember, when I was new to this forum. I saw a thread about obsessive Indians trying to hold a PDF Indian members party in India...

Last edited:

and do u wanna know wat common people think about pakistan....jus see the video in this thread

Strings band in India

we are obsessed with pakistanis because they are white people, are superior to everyone & not to forget world's strongest army. :)
we are obsessed with pakistanis

Thank you for being brave enough to admin it. The first step to recovery is acceptance.
because they are white people

And yet Indian members come here to remind us that they are the "MASTER RACE" "ARYANS" "PURE INHABITANTS" of Sub Continent.

are superior to everyone
Says an Indian:

not to forget world's strongest army.
Is Bravado only restricted to Pakistanis? Come on now, be mature about it old boy!

Oh great. Delusional troll Indian gone full insane now. He seems to have lost it... Expect more substandard input from Indians...
I do not want to say this but it's always entertaining to troll with hot minded pakistanis like you..
I did not wanted to troll but all your answer made me to.
:-):lol::lol:

Thank you for being brave enough to admin it. The first step to recovery is acceptance.

And yet Indian members come here to remind us that they are the "MASTER RACE" "ARYANS" "PURE INHABITANTS" of Sub Continent.

Says an Indian:

Is Bravado only restricted to Pakistanis? Come on now, be mature about it old boy!

Sure sure my wannabe arab friend

There is a reason behind pakistan being called "land of pure" ;)

The more our neighbours are jealous and hating the better. It means we are doing something right. BTW who cares what Pak/ BD think about us? BSF is enough for BD and as for PAK, we don't even need to fire a single bullet. Jamatis inside Pak, mullahs, US drones etc. are doing a fine job keeping its armed forces busy and economy in the dumpster.
India only care about China in this region and I am happy that we are slowly building good relationship with them. Nepal/ Maldives/ Afghan/ Myanmar/SL are our friends anyway

Not really, when old men from the villages of Bangladesh such as jointapur are sorting your BSF buddies out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom